Since: Feb 10

Dahlonega, GA

#5 May 26, 2012
LOL

“"Peeling Back Layers"!'”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 May 28, 2012
He wins because he's doing a good job even under record breaking filibustering by the GOP housing sales are starting to improve again, 3.4% increase in home sales.

Webcaster

“"Peeling Back Layers"!'”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 May 28, 2012
He wins because he's doing a good job even under record breaking filibustering by the GOP, and housing sales are starting to improve again with a 3.4% increase in home sales, and home values are up 10% reported last week.

Webcaster

“I Love Topix- Topix Loves Me”

Since: Feb 10

Dahlonega, GA

#9 May 28, 2012
SpiderMan81 wrote:
He wins because he's doing a good job even under record breaking filibustering by the GOP, and housing sales are starting to improve again with a 3.4% increase in home sales, and home values are up 10% reported last week.
Webcaster
I do not believe the home sales thing. Obama is having a hard time getting the democrats to go along with anything he is doing.

Your doing this to be funny aren't you? You aren't serious are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smyrna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min Oh my 56,655
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 36 min Chuck 19,285
Statue of William Tecumseh Sherman Peachtree Plaza 1 hr Doo Doo Brown 285
Ted Nugent on TV 2 hr Smartazz 12
'Gone With the Wind' at 75: Celebration, censure 3 hr Peeko Reevera 43
Is PayPal A Scam??? 3 hr Hal 2
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 4 hr tammy101 2,072

Smyrna News Video

Smyrna Jobs

Smyrna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Smyrna News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Smyrna

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]