aim

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/civil-wars-a-brewi...

Send this fabulous article to everyone on your list.
fire

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Our President just signed a new law, passed by both houses of Congress, extending Secret Service Protection for him and his family and most other living presidents, for LIFE, paid for by us taxpayers! Note also that the members of the Secret Service use military style guns and weapons to protect him and his family.

But he and his cronies want to disarm the rest of us who are forced to protect him and his family!

Look up the meaning of the word hypocrite and you will see what describes our President and his good for nothing cronies.

Tell your good for nothing non representatives what you think about all this today!

Isn't what is good for the goose also good for the gander? Shouldn't the Secret Service also be disarmed too? Why not let the President wear a sign "gun free zone"?
Could Be

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

aim wrote:
http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/civ il-wars-a-brewin/
Send this fabulous article to everyone on your list.
Great article, I agree 100% their not getting my guns.it's time to stand up.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Destin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

The right for me to bear arms will not be infringed, the right for me to protect my property, real, or otherwise, will not be infringed.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

When obama was sworn into office he swore to protect and defend the Constitution, not destroy the parts of it he didn't care for. obama is the biggest liar to ever occupy the WH. How many of you obama supporters can name one bill he has put on the internet for 5 days before he signed it into law as he promised?
Reverend Al Chimpton 2016

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you wear one of those Davy Crocket jackets with infringes on the sleeves.
You probably can't stand REAL White American heroes like Davey Crocket can you "Jewbilly." The FOUNDING STOCK of the greatest country in the history of the world probably churn the fires of anti-White Gentile, anti-Western Culture hate in your putrid soul, don't they Sofa Queen? What exactly has your ancestors ever done anyhow besides leech of the West?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Smyrna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min Jemima 52,168
American Ebola patients to be released from hos... 57 min Hubris 1
Rebecca Fortner 2 hr KD090573KOD 5
Review: Fast Locksmith 2 hr Jorie 1
America's FAILED raid to rescue James Foley 3 hr Fgfgfgfsds 3
Cyclists beware! Bicycles are illegal in the S... 3 hr Fgfgfgfsds 4
Ferguson Fallout 3 hr Fgfgfgfsds 2

Search the Smyrna Forum:
•••

Smyrna News Video

•••
•••

Smyrna Jobs