Accident on Cobb parkway by Best buy ...

Accident on Cobb parkway by Best buy Monday night????

Posted in the Smyrna Forum

Tucker, GA

#1 Aug 19, 2009
in between kenwood creek apts and best buy, there was a man on the side of the road, with a bloody face/head, leaning over dying... went back, and there were 30 police like 10 fire trucks... what happened?? I have been trying to find out if the man is still living or what exactly happened??

Atlanta, GA

#2 Aug 19, 2009

Atlanta, GA

#3 Aug 19, 2009
I do know that a lady accidentally hit the man with her car, after he darted across the street, he flew in the air and hit the guard rail.. There were only 1 witness, but they said the lady was not at fault.. I have been trying to figure out if the young man mad it out alive... as they ambulance pulled away they were giving him cpr.. so i dont know.. but would really wanna find out!!

Tucker, GA

#4 Aug 19, 2009
thanks so much for your response... i have been watching the news and looking online ever since i saw the man... uhhh what a horrible thing to see... i was praying for him the whole time, and will continue to pray...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smyrna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CNN Crisis Actors 11 min hardonhenry 4
Would like to move to Georgia with sec 8...? (Apr '12) 3 hr grump 102
Home Wrecker 9 hr Heartbroken wife 1
White Privilege Tax 11 hr NewsMax 1
Will do anything...desperate of $1000 cash now! (Apr '13) 21 hr UnderstandPeople 122
Donovan Dillon Mon Shoot them Out 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon groidsmashet 20,169
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Smyrna Mortgages