Baltimore man dies in shooting

A Baltimore man died after being shot five times at an apartment complex in Smyrna late Friday, Smyrna police said. Full Story
This is not over

Waynesburg, PA

#1 Mar 19, 2007
We, the family of Saifullah Afzal, refuse to let this go unresolved. He was miles away from home but we hope and pray that the detectives on this case involve themselves as if it were one of their own. Anyone who may have any informtion please come foward. Saifullah we love you and you live through us.
His Baby Sister

Rosedale, MD

#2 Oct 27, 2008
My brother and I did'nt always get along all the time but I still Loved him and I still do, but the peson who did that got what he deserved. I wish he would of got more.....ALOT MORE
R.I.P SAIF
Jackie

United States

#3 Apr 12, 2009
I came across this article by mistake. Saifullah was one of my dearest friends and two years after his death I find out. I thought he was in Atlanta and I just couldnt reach him. I thought I would catch him in Baltimore one day smiling, laughing, and looking for me. I knew something was wrong but I didnt deal with it. I brushed it off. I thought you got in a little trouble or had some brilliant idea and run off to start it. I'm sorry I didnt go to Atlanta and I should have kept telling you to leave GA alone. I have never lost anyone I was close to and I never wanted it to be you. You had so much to give and so much to live for. I love you like a brother I never had. I am so hurt that these words can never express the pain.You are so missed and while you have been mourned for some time it begins here for me and will never end. I will never forget you.
*To Saif's family, My deepest condolescenes. I need to talk to his mother I will leave my phone number the same until I hear from you or until I see freedom....2/1/5/2/0/0/9/3/4/8 /
Jackie

United States

#4 Jul 4, 2009
I am still looking for your family Saif. They are as hard to find as you were. I miss you 6104257521
Lil sis

Nottingham, MD

#5 Nov 7, 2009
hi Jackie i am saif youngest sister n i see that u wanted 2 talk 2 us.i am will'n 2 talk about about my bother
To Jackie

Morgantown, WV

#6 Jan 7, 2010
I started this thread with "This is not over". I know that you and Saif were very close. If you are still unable to reach his family please leave me an email address or some other method of contacting you online. I will do my best to assist you with this. I did want to contact you when this happened. I stopped by your job in Towson but the store appeared to be closed. I'm sorry that it took so long for you to find out.
R.I.P. Saifullah. I love you always.
Jackie

Coatesville, PA

#8 Mar 15, 2011
4 years later and the loss still feels so great. You will never see my child, you wont attend my wedding, we wont travel the world, we wont grow old and laugh at our youth, everything has stopped. Remember when you called me to say you were going to get my name tattooed on you. I laughed hysterically and told you you couldnt. That it was weird and people wouldnt understand. Your reply: well who cares your my friend forever so it doesnt matter. How could someone take you from this world? How can someone remove you from my life without any regard? Even in death you would shrug this off, flash that smile and just say things happen. You would have been so disappointed that it ended this way and so am I. I love you Saif R.I.P
Lil sis

Rosedale, MD

#9 Oct 24, 2011
Hey agian I dont know if you have one but if you do my name on facebook is Prettygurlswag Rena
Jackie

Seattle, WA

#11 Mar 16, 2012
My Comrade, My Friend, My Souljah was taken from me this day 5 yrs ago. You showed me what real friendship was. You were the only one who never failed me. You told me never let them cut my wings, so they feel comfortable and I never did. Sleep with Angels. Eternal Love and Blessings. R.I.P Saifullah Afzal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smyrna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chopper Read 55,636
Group identifies 3rd US aid worker with Ebola 3 hr vote no gay 1
Jason Carter Announces State Committee 3 hr vote no gay 1
Not Dead Dale misses top 10 3 hr Dea dale 2
The Mythic World of Women's Studies 3 hr lgbt is silly 1
Religious regretfully sever Scout sponsorships (May '13) 3 hr lgbt is silly 40
After decision on gays, Cobb churches differ in... (Jul '13) 3 hr lgbt is silly 8
•••

Smyrna News Video

•••
•••

Smyrna Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Smyrna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Smyrna News, Events & Info