Review: America's #1 Inc

Review: America's #1 Inc

Posted in the Smyrna Forum

Walter

Marietta, GA

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Outstanding Carpet Cleaning, Removed Pet Stains
My lab got sick on our almond colored carpet and I tried to use the RugDoctor to remove the stain. It actually made it worse and left a large red stain. I contacted several carpet cleaning companies and was told that the red stain was impossible to be removed and the carpet would have to be dyed or replaced! Then I called Americas #1and he was able to remove the stain completely! All evidence of the stain and smell was gone. America’s #1did an amazing job to get my carpets cleans again!
Walter

Marietta, GA

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Fantastic Job!
Americas #1 are the most professional company.
I was very impressed with Walter, who arrived at our door promptly and did an amazing job. Very honest and like able too.
I shall definitely be calling them in the future.
Walter

Marietta, GA

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Best in town
I have used this company for couple of times already. Always came on time, done fantastic job. Our carpets are clean, not just wet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smyrna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 10 hr Spacecowbos 474
Tropical Storm/Hurricane Erika 20 hr The Seer 1
Debate: Marijuana - Atlanta, GA (Aug '10) Thu niqueo 363
Whites Are The Best Race In The World (Nov '11) Thu UR Stupid 92
Add Your Business Listing and weebsite (Sep '14) Thu Raylin Sutter 6
Need help finding a plastic surgeon to remove i... (Apr '14) Thu heather 12
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Mother Mcreeeeee 20,096
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Smyrna Mortgages