mo butta cream and mo butta tummy wra...

“Live, Love, and Laugh.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21 Aug 12, 2011
lilbumpintheshi wrote:
What the hell lighteredknot! This is not the forum for that, go scam someone else!
Anywhoo,
I got my first wrap, and I didn't loose any inches. I'm not giving up though! Mo Butta, do I really have to wait 72 hours to wrap again?
May I ask, how long did you leave it on? And you didn't notice anything at all? I'm waiting on mines in the mail and I'm looking forward to trying it as soon as I get it. I will keep everyone updated though.

Since: Feb 11

Chicago, IL

#23 Aug 12, 2011
lighteredknot- this is not the place for your foolery! If you do not believe in the product move the eff on. Mo Butta started this forum, so don't be a Dick.

Hey Honeybunz,

I left it on for two hours, and covered up quite a bit. I'm not giving up. On the plus side, I used the booty cream, and got 1/2 inch on the butt in two days! Not bad at all.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#24 Aug 12, 2011
lilbumpintheshi wrote:
lighteredknot- this is not the place for your foolery! If you do not believe in the product move the eff on. Mo Butta started this forum, so don't be a Dick.
Hey Honeybunz,
I left it on for two hours, and covered up quite a bit. I'm not giving up. On the plus side, I used the booty cream, and got 1/2 inch on the butt in two days! Not bad at all.
The people that tried this wrap crap before went to prison, are you ready to get a lawyer?

“Live, Love, and Laugh.”

Location hidden

#25 Aug 12, 2011
lilbumpintheshi wrote:
Hey Honeybunz,
Yay, I can't wait!!!

“Live, Love, and Laugh.”

Location hidden

#26 Aug 13, 2011
I got my mobutta cream in the mail today. I am so pleased! I got a thank you card, the body brush, and the wraps along with the tummy and butta cream. I will keep everyone posted on the results.

Location hidden

#27 Aug 13, 2011
Honeybunz84 wrote:
I got my mobutta cream in the mail today. I am so pleased! I got a thank you card, the body brush, and the wraps along with the tummy and butta cream. I will keep everyone posted on the results.
Let us all know how much it cost you so we can calculate your cost per inch. Keep your receipts they will useful when you join a class action lawsuit against these quacks.
Maria MAria MARIA

Dawsonville, GA

#28 Aug 13, 2011
.... I can grasp the idea of wanting a smaller waistline, but really.... I work really hard to keep my butt "normal" sized!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#29 Aug 13, 2011
Happy to hear of progress ladies and definitely don't give up! I'm so glad to see 1/2 inch growth in 2 days! Keep it up ladies because you will soon have the body you WANT!!

Location hidden

#30 Aug 13, 2011
lilbumpintheshi wrote:
Hey Honeybunz,
(clapping) So happy to see the 1/2 inch growth in 2 days!!!

Brooklyn, NY

#31 Aug 14, 2011
Second wrap still nothing, so I'm going to put it on, then walk around the block a few times.

“Live, Love, and Laugh.”

Location hidden

#32 Aug 15, 2011
lilbumpintheshi wrote:
Second wrap still nothing, so I'm going to put it on, then walk around the block a few times.
That's sad to hear, I tried the tummy wrap once this week and nothing major happened. But my stomach does look a slight different. I'm not bloated anymore. But not that much of a difference. I'm also doing the mobutta cream, I'm going to try two weeks before I measure my butt again. I really hope this works! Good luck to you also.

Location hidden

#33 Aug 15, 2011
Honeybunz84 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's sad to hear, I tried the tummy wrap once this week and nothing major happened. But my stomach does look a slight different. I'm not bloated anymore. But not that much of a difference. I'm also doing the mobutta cream, I'm going to try two weeks before I measure my butt again. I really hope this works! Good luck to you also.
How much did it cost you?

Chicago, IL

#34 Aug 15, 2011
Lighteredknot- Check the website. Google it.

Honeybunz- its okay, I figured it would be a slow process. The butt cream is cool. The smell is great, compared to the fish oil.

Location hidden

#35 Aug 15, 2011
How much does it costs?

“Live, Love, and Laugh.”

Location hidden

#38 Aug 25, 2011
I've been on the mobutta for a little over two weeks now. When I began, I measured at 36 now I'm at 37. It is working for me. I don't exercise alot, I try to at least 3-4 times (mainly butt and stomach pilates). I've also been using the mobutta tummy wrap, I've used it twice since starting. I haven't had a big change. The only thing it helped me with is bloating and going to the bathroom. But I am going to continue it. I've had twins so my belly needs extra work. Anywho, I'm enjoying it so far! Oh and I've been snacking alot also

Location hidden

#39 Aug 25, 2011
Honeybunz84 wrote:
I've been on the mobutta for a little over two weeks now. When I began, I measured at 36 now I'm at 37. It is working for me. I don't exercise alot, I try to at least 3-4 times (mainly butt and stomach pilates). I've also been using the mobutta tummy wrap, I've used it twice since starting. I haven't had a big change. The only thing it helped me with is bloating and going to the bathroom. But I am going to continue it. I've had twins so my belly needs extra work. Anywho, I'm enjoying it so far! Oh and I've been snacking alot also
How much is it costing you?

Location hidden

#41 Aug 26, 2011
Honeybunz84 wrote:
Are you ashamed of what you paid? Snack on babe.

Chicago, IL

#42 Aug 28, 2011
Honey Bunz, I'm getting the same result with the tummy wrap, but when I take it off, the sweat is pouring out! I'm going to keep trying it though.

Location hidden

#43 Aug 29, 2011
Honeybunz84 wrote:
Happy to see you've an inch in two weeks!!!! That's great! Keep up the good work and keep us posted!! Follow the mobuttacream thread on black hair media, or BHM talk cafe as well where you can win FREE cream!!

Location hidden

#44 Aug 29, 2011
How much does it cost?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smyrna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 7 hr Don Barros Serrano 1,545
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,316
Why are Sexy Rich White women, leaving White M... (Jan '12) 19 hr Kegel Queen 543
Comedian/actor Larry Bourne II, "people should ... 23 hr HasseKid23 2
Help a brotha out Apr '16 WorkingEveryDayCr... 1
Joshua Ulbrich Awwww Mar '16 Duw 2
News GOP struggles to recruit black voters, candidates (Jun '14) Dec '15 Concerned Cobb Ci... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Smyrna Mortgages