mo butta cream and mo butta tummy wrap!!!

Posted in the Smyrna Forum

First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 23, 2011
This thread is for people to post of their progress with using Mo Butta Booty cream and Mo Butta Tummy wrap. You can also ask questions or answer questions if you know the answer.. Lets get a bigger booty and a flatter tummy together!!
Lulu

Resaca, GA

#2 Jul 23, 2011
A friend tells me it made her ass flatter and stomach bigger.

Location hidden

#3 Jul 23, 2011
How long did your friend use it for it to do that to her??

Since: Feb 11

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jul 31, 2011
I'm interested in the tummy wrap. I went on EBay, but the shipping is too high! Why is the shipping so high? Is that for overnight shipping?

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#5 Jul 31, 2011
They have a sale going that ends today though good luck...

http://www.mobuttacream.com/Before-and-After-...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6 Jul 31, 2011
In the past all body wraps were scams. The only people profiting from them were the scam wrappers, beware.

Location hidden

#7 Aug 1, 2011
Check out the website now and shipping prices have been adjusted!!
Poca

Pompano Beach, FL

#8 Aug 1, 2011
@ mo butta I order my mo butta cream two days ago but I have not seen on your website where it says i can go to track my order. and it still has not showed up to my email only the processing confirmation.
Maria MAria MARIA

Cleveland, GA

#9 Aug 1, 2011
Lulu wrote:
A friend tells me it made her ass flatter and stomach bigger.
Maybe you are suppose to lay stomach down when it's on. lol
Maria MAria MARIA

Cleveland, GA

#10 Aug 1, 2011
lighteredknot wrote:
In the past all body wraps were scams. The only people profiting from them were the scam wrappers, beware.
Maybe the Magic Body shaper buyers can use them at the same time. lol

Location hidden

#11 Aug 1, 2011
Poca wrote:
@ mo butta I order my mo butta cream two days ago but I have not seen on your website where it says i can go to track my order. and it still has not showed up to my email only the processing confirmation.
Please allow 3-5 business days for your order to be prepared and shipped. There are many orders and all efforts will be made to assure everyone has quality products. Thank you agai for your order, just know you will have it in a few days. A tracking number will be provided.
Poca

Pompano Beach, FL

#12 Aug 3, 2011
@ms. Mo butta so its been four days since I have ordered the cream and tummy wrap. I wanted to know when will I receive the tracking information. I'm just so excited and I can't wait. I received the confirmation that you got my payment and also the receipt number. My email is dkintchen@yahoo.com

United States

#13 Aug 7, 2011
Mo Butta, I ordered the tummy wrap on the second of August. Can you email me when the order has shipped? Thanks

Location hidden

#14 Aug 7, 2011
Poca wrote:
@ms. Mo butta so its been four days since I have ordered the cream and tummy wrap. I wanted to know when will I receive the tracking information. I'm just so excited and I can't wait. I received the confirmation that you got my payment and also the receipt number. My email is dkintchen@yahoo.com
You should have your order by now...

Location hidden

#15 Aug 7, 2011
lilbumpintheshi wrote:
Mo Butta, I ordered the tummy wrap on the second of August. Can you email me when the order has shipped? Thanks
Absolutely!!

“Live, Love, and Laugh.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16 Aug 9, 2011
Hello Mo Butta. I should be receiving my tummy and butt cream tomorrow. I see the post from LULU, can this really make my butt flatter and stomach bigger? How could that happen? Anyhow, I've just started using the fish oil and VIT E and would like to know if it would be a problem if I use mo butta cream with the fish and Vit E oil...
muna

Kenya

#17 Aug 10, 2011
hi, i stay in africa,kenya and i wonna try your product,i dont hae a tummy,i just need a huge ass and hips,so i would just need the cream,how soon can i get my order if i order say today?do you guys ship to kenya?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#18 Aug 10, 2011
muna wrote:
hi, i stay in africa,kenya and i wonna try your product,i dont hae a tummy,i just need a huge ass and hips,so i would just need the cream,how soon can i get my order if i order say today?do you guys ship to kenya?
Do you pay by check? Send me a check and I will send you a supply of Moon Pies, they will do a good job of increasing your butt and hip sizes. This will be much cheaper than the crap they are selling. The increase in your butt and hips will be in direct proportion to the size of the check I receive and your shipment will be facilitated as soon as the check clears your bank.

BTW, are you the person that has found a relative of someone in Atlanta that has recently died and left them an inheritance of 22.5 million Euros, and all they have to do is wire you $1500 to pay the legal fees in order for the 22.5 Euros to be sent to them? Miracles like this happen in Kenya and Nigeria every day, wow!
muna

Kenya

#19 Aug 10, 2011
lighteredknot,u funny,am seriously hoping to increase ma assets,u r a joker and seem only to e interested in ma cash,i dont need people like u right now,unless u got somethin tangile to tell me,please stay away 4rm ma posts

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Aug 11, 2011
What the hell lighteredknot! This is not the forum for that, go scam someone else!

Anywhoo,

I got my first wrap, and I didn't loose any inches. I'm not giving up though! Mo Butta, do I really have to wait 72 hours to wrap again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smyrna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Exel Fairburn 3 hr Trickum 3
Bad day for the south 4 hr Grob 35
Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good President (Jun '11) 5 hr lighteredknot 8,394
Here 5 hr Ology 17
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Pastor LDM 19,381
looking for lost son!!! 11 hr dement 3
david furnley phillips 11 hr dement 4

Smyrna News Video

Smyrna Dating
Find my Match

Smyrna Jobs

Smyrna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Smyrna News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Smyrna

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]