The Ghettoization of Atlanta

The Ghettoization of Atlanta

There are 67 comments on the Black Enterprise story from Mar 12, 2013, titled The Ghettoization of Atlanta. In it, Black Enterprise reports that:

Since 2005, many communities in Atlanta began the process of incorporating into cities that have been dubbed super-white majorities, WND reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Black Enterprise.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
icouldusesomehel p

Downey, CA

#70 Mar 17, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
It is backwards.
Your being a hillbilly, it's easy to understand your ability to quickly spot "backwards".
Poetnariet

United States

#71 Saturday Jul 15
Hotlanta wrote:
<quoted text>

If you didn't live in Atlanta beginning in the early seventies, then you really don't know what the hell is going on!
I've seen my taxes skyrocket, and my city services drop to the very bottom.Am I supposed to be happy with this? Was I supposed to be happy when the City of Atlanta sunk 60 million dollars with a "joint venture" with a private company to revitalize "Underground Atlanta" that was a total flop? We, the citizens were NOT able to vote on a referendum for this, it was simply SHOVED down out throats!Wake up to reality! Name calling doesn't faze me, the truth cannot be contained.
I am not from Atlanta, but I am a thirsty seeker of truth. Please help me to understand the truth of how underground Atlanta has flopped?? Thanks,,,
ThomasA

Guntersville, AL

#72 Saturday Jul 15
Poetnariet wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not from Atlanta, but I am a thirsty seeker of truth. Please help me to understand the truth of how underground Atlanta has flopped?? Thanks,,,
Underground Atlanta has flopped twice because of the inability of the APD to control the low life scum bags that prey on the patrons and tourists of the shops and bars that try to keep the place alive. The beggars and other scum bags that haunt the place make it uncomfortable for anyone to feel comfortable going there. APD could do a much better job if their hands were untied to sweep the two legged filth from the streets and then the city could clean up the ground- in GRUNDGE that has accumulated since the major clean up during the Olympics!
Ntoeben

Atlanta, GA

#73 Sunday Jul 16
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>

What is the sentence in JawJah for hitting a woman?
Usah bee needin an assa-whippin, meesa tinks

Thas how ol buddy jahjah says itz
ThomasA is uber gay

United States

#74 Sunday Jul 16
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text> Underground Atlanta has flopped twice because of the inability of the APD to control the low life scum bags that prey on the patrons and tourists of the shops and bars that try to keep the place alive. The beggars and other scum bags that haunt the place make it uncomfortable for anyone to feel comfortable going there. APD could do a much better job if their hands were untied to sweep the two legged filth from the streets and then the city could clean up the ground- in GRUNDGE that has accumulated since the major clean up during the Olympics!
Stop referring to your mother as a scumbag, you s.o.b..... she's a professional panhandler, and she's been doing great since I had the talk with her. F**k off.
ThomasA

Guntersville, AL

#75 Sunday Jul 16
ThomasA is uber gay wrote:
<quoted text>

Stop referring to your mother as a scumbag, you s.o.b..... she's a professional panhandler, and she's been doing great since I had the talk with her. F**k off.
Hey Schizy, you still blabbing about someone who doesn't exist? Go to the day room and chase dust bunnies!
Tolerman

Dallas, GA

#76 Sunday Jul 16
The home depo guy going to turn in he bluff into a a
Amusment park
I seen the drawing on the internet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smyrna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Reverend Tchurkoff 20,975
wacotesas 10 hr Tolerman 11
News Seventeen homicides this year leave Columbus fa... 16 hr Crime Watcher 1
Did Your Car Get Stolen in Georgia? 18 hr Jake_S 1
Is there a free abortion clinic in Atlanta or s... (Feb '11) 22 hr American White an... 281
News Artist designs 'border wall' in midtown Atlanta 22 hr American White an... 7
Review: I Love Kickboxing Atlanta - Buckhead (Aug '14) Sat Navneel 37

Smyrna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Smyrna Mortgages