So tired of Smithville Hillbillies

Posted in the Smithville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Smart Woman Foolish Man

Brentwood, TN

#1 Aug 5, 2012
My ex-boyfriend actually thought I would move to this town. What a joke. Gee...I wonder why I will not live in Dekalb County Smithville, TN. I'd slit my wrist first. Oh..and someone please redesign the Smithville webpage. IT IS HORRIBLE. ROFLMAO. Why even have a webpage!!! LOL

http://www.smithvilletn.com/
Hamburger Patty

Cookeville, TN

#2 Aug 5, 2012
Smart Woman Foolish Man wrote:
My ex-boyfriend actually thought I would move to this town. What a joke. Gee...I wonder why I will not live in Dekalb County Smithville, TN. I'd slit my wrist first. Oh..and someone please redesign the Smithville webpage. IT IS HORRIBLE. ROFLMAO. Why even have a webpage!!! LOL
I have to agree. That's one of the most pathetic websites I've ever seen.
Smart Woman Foolish Man

Brentwood, TN

#3 Aug 7, 2012
Hamburger Patty wrote:
<quoted text>I have to agree. That's one of the most pathetic websites I've ever seen.
Thanks Hamburger Patty! LOL

Smart Woman: No, I am not relocating to Smithville honey, I love you but there are just certain things I am not willing to do.

Foolish Man: Oh than you don't love me! I have lived here my whole life and no woman of mine is going to marry me if they are not willing to relocate.

Smart Woman: Hmmmm, well no man of mine if going to ever have the upper hand again isolating me in a town that a college graduate or career woman cant even get a job in unless she wants to trade in her laptop and Diploma for a shovel or a tractor ride in a mosquito field. Then when he gets pissed and beats the shit out of me, takes "our car keys" away from me because the car or truck is in HIS name he then fires me from my job which is working side by side with the nice Mexicans who get treated just as bad by him while we all grub around in the dirt waiting for you to return from the run you made to get "supplies" (in bed with the wife of the last man who hired him) and then when I go call the police because I can't take the beating anymore I return home to get my belongings and am told I cannot go in because HE OWNS THE HOUSE. I have no car thanks to his advice and selling it, I have no house thanks to his advice and selling it. I have no job because I quit my job to work for him. No money because I poured all of my savings into his home and for vacations and yet it still looks like a shack because he is a fat slob now from eating all the home cooked meals he forces me to make him and wont lift a finger to clean or repair things. He walks into the house with his muddy boots. Still no wedding date because he keep thinking there might be some other woman out there who wont call the cops and who will work twice as hard for half as much. There is no bus for me to hop on and no taxi for me to catch, no shelter for abused women and finally last but not least, all the other women are "dumbed down" by their men that they are to scared to help me because he plays poker with them on friday nights.

No thank you I think I will stay in Nashville. At least here I can pay my own rent, live in my own house, catch a bus, catch a taxi, have a car in my name not his, and I can find a real job that I actually went to college for!
humm

Mcminnville, TN

#4 Aug 7, 2012
Sounds to me like you did the right thing by moving back to Nashville. Maybe if you stay there and get off our sight it might be even better!?!?
Black Pony

United States

#5 Aug 7, 2012
humm wrote:
Sounds to me like you did the right thing by moving back to Nashville. Maybe if you stay there and get off our sight it might be even better!?!?
Indeed
Rock On Sista

Smithville, TN

#6 Aug 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Thanks Hamburger Patty! LOL
Smart Woman: No, I am not relocating to Smithville honey, I love you but there are just certain things I am not willing to do.
Foolish Man: Oh than you don't love me! I have lived here my whole life and no woman of mine is going to marry me if they are not willing to relocate.
Smart Woman: Hmmmm, well no man of mine if going to ever have the upper hand again isolating me in a town that a college graduate or career woman cant even get a job in unless she wants to trade in her laptop and Diploma for a shovel or a tractor ride in a mosquito field. Then when he gets pissed and beats the shit out of me, takes "our car keys" away from me because the car or truck is in HIS name he then fires me from my job which is working side by side with the nice Mexicans who get treated just as bad by him while we all grub around in the dirt waiting for you to return from the run you made to get "supplies" (in bed with the wife of the last man who hired him) and then when I go call the police because I can't take the beating anymore I return home to get my belongings and am told I cannot go in because HE OWNS THE HOUSE. I have no car thanks to his advice and selling it, I have no house thanks to his advice and selling it. I have no job because I quit my job to work for him. No money because I poured all of my savings into his home and for vacations and yet it still looks like a shack because he is a fat slob now from eating all the home cooked meals he forces me to make him and wont lift a finger to clean or repair things. He walks into the house with his muddy boots. Still no wedding date because he keep thinking there might be some other woman out there who wont call the cops and who will work twice as hard for half as much. There is no bus for me to hop on and no taxi for me to catch, no shelter for abused women and finally last but not least, all the other women are "dumbed down" by their men that they are to scared to help me because he plays poker with them on friday nights.
No thank you I think I will stay in Nashville. At least here I can pay my own rent, live in my own house, catch a bus, catch a taxi, have a car in my name not his, and I can find a real job that I actually went to college for!
Good for you!!! I applaud your courage, I'm sure it was as hard to escape as it was to endure the torture. Never look back, but maybe someday you can find your way to help other women in the same situation who don't have your courage. Their families encourage them to "suck it up", police can help only if they have somewhere else to go, the churches gloss over it...these women don't know their own worth and there really is no where for them to turn. We make our own luck, you just proved it. Best wishes for a happy future.
robert

United States

#7 Aug 8, 2012
Its sad to see that sh happen I was talking to my boss yesterday bout similar subject have had many friends that tell me the shtuff their and seen first hand and help them get out of the situation just to see them go right back to the trash that beats on them don't know you but good luck
in a stupor

Smithville, TN

#8 Aug 8, 2012
garbage belongs in the trash bin....so if you are a sack of garbage you will still be a sack of garbage regardless of the town you relocate to. Smithville isn't the only place for low morals, low-life people who have no morals or standards of living above the monkeys! Take your trash to another place and help us clean up our town.
robert

United States

#9 Aug 8, 2012
That's real helpful thanx for your opinion
robert

United States

#10 Aug 8, 2012
I'm not from this town and was not talkin bout people from here in my statement but you are right that they are everywhere home grown or not but looks like she got away from her trash
Like it or not

Smithville, TN

#11 Aug 8, 2012
I agree, maybe it's not entirely fair to across the board single Smithville out for being a typical small southern town in the Bible belt. There are many small towns in this area that have the same problems. Many are born, raised and die here and have little exposure to any other way of life. It is my humble opinion that Smithville is extremely backward in many ways. People are so against progress that they completely ignore logic and reality. But you're smart to get out of here and leave your hillbilly fellow here to beat on somebody else.(Hopefully one of them Mexicans will get wise and beat the crap out of him!)
hill billie

United States

#12 Aug 9, 2012
Hamburger Patty wrote:
<quoted text>I have to agree. That's one of the most pathetic websites I've ever seen.
so keep your rich, snobby, self in nashville. if you had anything positive to offer you would make constructive criticisms of our community - can you even pronounce "constructive criticism"?

Never mind, we have our beautiful lake, hills and hollows and if you choose to stay out of DeKalb County, fine with us.
Justice

United States

#13 Aug 10, 2012
hill billie wrote:
<quoted text>
so keep your rich, snobby, self in nashville. if you had anything positive to offer you would make constructive criticisms of our community - can you even pronounce "constructive criticism"?
Never mind, we have our beautiful lake, hills and hollows and if you choose to stay out of DeKalb County, fine with us.
You tell em!
right

Smithville, TN

#14 Aug 24, 2012
so your boyfriend went to midnight express and fell in love with bridget the midget?

really lady, stop being a snobby bitch and you might keep a boyfriend longer than your record time of 2 weeks.
capa

Statesville, NC

#15 Aug 24, 2012
Wow, what a shallow minded individual you are to come up with a negative opinion which totally condemns a community based on looking at a website and your boyfriend, apparently bringing you to Smithville.

No doubt you are an Obama supporter - another judgmental, freedom hating liberal.

Please go away, laugh your ass off, roll on the floor and do whatever else you will. You obviously are a very shallow person - bet you have a college degree in liberal arts. What a dumb bitch you are.
Good

Denver, NC

#16 Sep 9, 2012
Good. So move your ass out and you don't have to worry anymore about us hillbillies.
wedding girl

United States

#17 Sep 27, 2012
I am not from smithville ither an as a outsider looking in with a real perspective..... Smithville would be a much better plc if law officials were not so curupt. This is the most curupt anything goes town I have ever been in. The police need put under a magnifing glass.
Huh

Smithville, TN

#18 Sep 27, 2012
wedding girl wrote:
I am not from smithville ither an as a outsider looking in with a real perspective..... Smithville would be a much better plc if law officials were not so curupt. This is the most curupt anything goes town I have ever been in. The police need put under a magnifing glass.
Learn how to spell!

Apparently when you typed:

"ither" you meant to type either.

"curupt" must mean corrupt.

and;

"magnifing" must mean magnifying.

Great Point. You want to indict us for being a bunch of ignorant, corrupt Hillbillies and you can't even spell!
Mrs Hillbilly

United States

#19 Sep 30, 2012
So Lets get this straight. Just because your use to high class cracked out Nashville. Which have prostitutes everywhere you turn, stores being robbed people getting shot daily more drug access than anywhere, and dumb ppl like you that think its cool to come on Smithville forum and talk shit. First off our Hillbilly ass' are not all the same. I am a woman and was raised not to take no shit from anyone. So with your little story you just told on here that people are saying proud of you for getting out of is bs. Hello ppl didnt you read it she never moved there she's making her future prediction, but she did forget one part. Her college degree doesn't mean shit in this world your living in. One day your gonna move to a small place like Smithville and talk your shit and the hillbillies in that town will show you how we roll.
#getalife
CFM

Smithville, TN

#20 Sep 30, 2012
Why do so many people in Smithville hate intelligent, educated people so much? I don't understand it. My parents and I spent a lot of money so I could get an education and maybe come back here to help people, but the people I try to help have no respect for me, my privacy, my beliefs, any of that. And I'm not the only one... What's the deal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smithville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
needs help finding out his name 46 min get real 4
Wayne and Brenda Lattimore 4 hr bob 1
Septic Pumping (Jul '13) 15 hr jax23willis 23
Black mustang (Jul '12) 16 hr Lincoln 118
Foutch Industries 21 hr Okay 5
Center Hill Resturant Thu Always Ready To Help 19
Amanda Hicks (Aug '11) Wed Confused much 9
Smithville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web