Smithville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Judged:

Why do soo many people in Smithville treat sex a if its a lunch date? I mean soo many cheaters! Soo many single people sleeping around with this person then another like its nothing! I'm sorry but I respect myself and think sex is a very special thing not to be taken lightly! People are just nasty swapping sex partners and cheating! Hello STDs!Its just absolutely DISGUSTING!
What

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Judged:

Respectful lady wrote:
Why do soo many people in Smithville treat sex a if its a lunch date? I mean soo many cheaters! Soo many single people sleeping around with this person then another like its nothing! I'm sorry but I respect myself and think sex is a very special thing not to be taken lightly! People are just nasty swapping sex partners and cheating! Hello STDs!Its just absolutely DISGUSTING!
What
Hobo Steve

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Judged:

sounds like somebody caught herself a little case of the clap.
Jenn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

Sex is goooood! Only got 1 life to live, might as well have some fun!
way2go

Smithville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Keep respecting yourself cause if you don't noone else will!!
Respectful lady

Smithville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

Jenn wrote:
Sex is goooood! Only got 1 life to live, might as well have some fun!
Sex is for you and your spouse it ain't for sleeping with whomever! Have fun but NASTAY IS NASTY! Can't have fun with STDs
Respectful lady

Smithville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Hobo Steve wrote:
sounds like somebody caught herself a little case of the clap.
Not this lady but I'm sure alot have and then some!
Anonymous

Woodbury, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

crazy
Jjohn

Smithville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

Lauren sims will give it to anyone that wants it
lol

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

Judged:

Yes if you want sex just give Lauren sims or whatever her last name is. She gives it up freely to anyone with booze, weed or pills.
KennyJo

Smithville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

Judged:

lol wrote:
Yes if you want sex just give Lauren sims or whatever her last name is. She gives it up freely to anyone with booze, weed or pills.
Yep she still the same just call her up and she will kick out her boyfriend and let you come hit it she is pregnant and is still the same ol way she doesnt want a good guy
pathetic fool

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

Judged:

Go to bed Ross.
KennyJo

Smithville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

Judged:

pathetic fool wrote:
Go to bed Ross.
???
pathetic fool

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

Judged:

throw your "???" all you want. you know what Im talking about. How pathetic are you Ross? Only you would start some crap like this. Don't hide behind it now. tell me how you really feel.
KennyJo

Smithville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

Judged:

No this is smithville everyone knows what's goin on and this isn't Ross..and someone else started this not me...but you did him just like the otter good guys you've had you kicked them out just to go sleep around like you always have done
KennyJo

Smithville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

You kicked Michael out how many times and its like you don't want to keep a man everyone is sick of hearing your rumors oh she found a good guy then a month later oh she kicked him out and is with someone else now
lauren

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

Judged:

Wow this town is more pathetic than the person said shit about me in the first place. Get a life really. None of yall know me or what I do so go back to your goat now.
hmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

Judged:

Why don't the people in Smithville find something better to do than run their mouths about people. People need to concentrate on their own lives instead of posting stupid stuff like this on the internet. Who cares what Lauren does. Grow up whoever the hell yall people are and get a fuckin life.
Wonder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2011

Judged:

Must have been a little old church lady that started this! My god! If you wanna go screw half the county, then DO IT!- but u better make sure its wrapped up! Happy sex-ing!
call me a old church lady

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2011

Judged:

Casual sex is one of the biggest problems with kids today. Nobody wants to make commitments, the girls whore around and of course the men will jump all over that. You see so many mothers with kids and no husbands. Im not just blaming the girls but the men are to blame as well. Many ready this may not remember "free love" in the 60s but as a woman who was a teenager then Ive seen the morals, values and God get thrown out with the used condom.. well if you people actually use them. It's truly disgusting to see the way the family has changed. No one wants to fight for love, just give it freely. No one wants to take time and learn who their partner is because they go through too many to find one and when they do find someone they leave as soon as they find something else.

Like I said. Call me an old church lady.. even if I don't go very often.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Smithville Forum right now

Search the Smithville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Baby 4 min Wow 24
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min WTSenior 141,214
Commissioner 12 min make changes 2
Hardees closing 16 min mx991rt 48
who's fooling who 31 min mae birdie 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr Zeke 8,964
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 7 hr Sam The Man 8,589
•••
•••
•••
•••

Smithville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000