who are the nastiest people in dekalb...

who are the nastiest people in dekalb co. ?

Posted in the Smithville Forum

Since: Sep 12

Liberty, TN

#1 Sep 4, 2012
Lets see whos gunna be the winner lmfao
yo mammy

United States

#2 Sep 4, 2012
backwoosbarbie0928 wrote:
Lets see whos gunna be the winner lmfao
is the winner
Grapevine

Nashville, TN

#3 Sep 4, 2012
i heard mike foster got pretty nasty with some people at the county annex a week or two ago. but only because he didn't want to give out pay raises.

Liberty, TN

#4 Sep 4, 2012
Dude I dnt even live there lol I was bored in class and heard there's ALOT of nasty ppl there. Just tryin to see why y'all have such a horrid reputation

Liberty, TN

#5 Sep 4, 2012
Grapevine wrote:
i heard mike foster got pretty nasty with some people at the county annex a week or two ago. but only because he didn't want to give out pay raises.
Wow sounds like something that would happen on Warren Co. And for the a**hole who is all butt hurt over this I have a cousin who lives there
wow

Cookeville, TN

#6 Sep 5, 2012
I guess the ones who don't bathe.
hatefake

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Sep 5, 2012
Butch Cook is the nasty one. Dont see how that man sleeps at night. Guess with all that dirty money he gets for fighting for felons!

Liberty, TN

#8 Sep 5, 2012
hatefake wrote:
Butch Cook is the nasty one. Dont see how that man sleeps at night. Guess with all that dirty money he gets for fighting for felons!
He's a butt head dude. Someone needs to seriously give him an ultimatum. Cause he sure freakin needs one
Good

United States

#9 Sep 9, 2012
The person who started this wanted to see if their name came up.
yo mammy

United States

#10 Sep 9, 2012
Good wrote:
The person who started this wanted to see if their name came up.
Their name probably should have been here.......apparently they are nasty and wanted to see if anyone has noticed.
My guess

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Sep 11, 2012
Amanda Ervin, known for lying, gold diggin and sleepin wih anyone! All she does is run streets all day! Wheres her kids at? She wil do anything for drugs and money. Anyone who brags like her dont have a pot to piss in of her own! Unless someone giveit to her. NASTY!
MueFonZa

Shelby, NC

#13 Sep 14, 2012
Well let's start with 1st Backwoods Barbie sounds like heshe cld be taking a pole & I do mean takin a "pole" & ckin to see if the Faggots name showed up & why wld you need to know unless your doing someone tht your not quite sure of because BackWoods Barbie is the Nastiest thing I've ever encountered in all my days he dresses like a woman & lives at Royal Oak apt. In C building bottom floor 1st door on left. His name is "JEFF" o & he lives here alright & used to live in Gainsboro, I Know who you are But can you figure out who I am watch ur back u never know who's learkin around ur window in the dark waitin on ya !!!!!!!!!! Gottcha!
Goob

Nashville, TN

#14 Sep 14, 2012
backwoosbarbie09 28 wins it by a nose and a pole - backwoosbarbie09 28 is definitely the nastiest person in the Upper Cumberland, Middle Tennessee and maybe even the whole world. lmfao X 10 yuk, yuk.
concerned citizen

Russiaville, IN

#15 Sep 16, 2012
Jeff is by far nasty. Just cause your a homophob doesn't man shit. Bet he's cleaner than most the people in dekalb county. Your probably just hating cause hee hasn't gave you a chance.lmao. Get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smithville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy ? 21 min 80stiger 1
Andrea Cantrell 8 hr AnD... 1
2018 DeKalb County Elections Sun Retired 104
Gordon Rackley Sat Dont-reccomend 2
jade c Fri 1badassmfer 1
(BEWEAR Roxann Landis and Kenny Bain) (Nov '16) Fri CrazyBitch101 16
Michael Morris Feb 15 Truth 3

Smithville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance