Mcdonalds Cup

Nashville, TN

#1 Jul 2, 2011
Does anyone know anything about her?
good friend

Clover, SC

#2 Jul 3, 2011
Great person good mother.Hard worker.Sweet girl.
I know

Smithville, TN

#3 Jul 3, 2011
Amanda is a sweetheart. She is a great mother and has the most adorable little girl. She is great with children of all ages. And never has anything bad to say about anyone.
great friend

La Vergne, TN

#4 Jul 6, 2011
Great friend, beautiful daughter, wonderful mother. If anybody has anything bad to say about her tell me!!!
grow up

Smithville, TN

#5 Sep 14, 2012
ask her urself
WHATEVER

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Sep 14, 2012
WHITE TRASH! Snot and kisses ass of people with money! Sometimes nice and sometimes acts like she dont know ya just like rest of smithville will talk behind your back in a second! Clings to any man that would have her! Sorry she aint foolin me!
figures

United States

#7 Sep 15, 2012
Somebody always has something bad to say about everyone on here. She is a really good person and 99% of smithville knows it. She works at Rainbow and I know for a fact she is great with kids. My child loves her to death and for anyone who has anything bad to say about her maybe you should worry about yourself and your own faults.
Allsop hp

Nashville, TN

#8 Sep 17, 2012
Amanda is in a relationship, that she has helled for a year. She dosen't cling to any man. The only man she is clingy to is her man now. And she has a right, since they've been together for a year. If she's talking behind your back, you more then likely are doing something you shouldnt be doing, cause Amanda, I know, Only speaks the truth. And to this WHATEVER, whoever you are...someone jealous more then likely...Leave her alone, shes kind and innocent!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smithville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
charcoal charger 13 min The gray Ghost 5
Joel Hayes ????? 29 min BDDFC 5
Big Bounce (Aug '16) 41 min Ted_ted 24
Omega's Dean Wagner 1 hr Just Wondering 7
alvin judkins (Nov '13) 1 hr Ut-Oh 9
Booty tubbs 1 hr Just Said 3
Anthony South 10 hr Aflack 2

Smithville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance