pretty sure

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

um Mark Herman but idk if he still lives here for sure.
AdamandEve

Smithville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Judged:

There all in HELL with satan unless they have asked for forgiveness!
Welllll

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Judged:

Nick Hale he has a facebook page ! He wears makeup and everything !
chase ferrell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Judged:

Chase Ferrell - bobbyshaven.org

And my daddy, Marshall Ferrell is a county commissioner!! So it's safe to call me...
Randall Bond

Smithville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

Judged:

Wilma Dicfit must be one of the lazy, trifling, pill-popping, probation riden scum that hides behind her/his insecurities to falsely make comments of her/his superiors. Hey, Wilma there is no lower creature than one who bears false witness because of their incapabilieties. Now go find a dictionary and climb back under your rock.
De Nile

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

Judged:

Randall Bond wrote:
Wilma Dicfit must be one of the lazy, trifling, pill-popping, probation riden scum that hides behind her/his insecurities to falsely make comments of her/his superiors. Hey, Wilma there is no lower creature than one who bears false witness because of their incapabilieties. Now go find a dictionary and climb back under your rock.
Obviously a latent homosexual. Must be why he hires all those illegal immigrants in his nursery.
OverTheRainbow

Smithville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

Why does it matter?
Last time I heard "liberty and justice for ALL" meant as it was written.
This is why closed minded rednecks should not be introduced to technology.
David

Smithville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

WTF who cares? So judgmental. If that was your love one, you might change the tone on how you talk about him.
Welllll wrote:
Nick Hale he has a facebook page ! He wears makeup and everything !
Larry M

Smithville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

Your an idiot. I think God would LOVE everyone and accept everyone and love people for who they are. I really wonder what these conservative backward churches actually teach you people. They should start teaching about how to help other and love everyone, Hispanics(or should I say MEXICAN) and STOP teaching about politics like abortion... abortion isn't in the Bible!!!
AdamandEve wrote:
There all in HELL with satan unless they have asked for forgiveness!
adam and eve

Smithville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

Say what you want but I know God hates sin, all sin! You wouldn't have to wonder what my church taught me if you would get your butt in one. Your right God does love all his children but it doesn't mean that he likes what they do or how they live. If trying to keep others from going to hell isn't trying to help them, you can call me an idiot while you burn in hell. Wake up! The devil is a liar, he is the one you are listening to. You can say you think God feels this way or that way BUT YOU CAN'T Imagine HOW GOD FEELS! READ THE BIBLE TO KNOW FOR SURE WHAT HE SAYS!
adam and eve

Smithville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

Hello ......abortion? Thou shall not kill! Ever heard of the Ten Commandments? You are a wise one! I sure hope your not telling other people this crap and taking them to hell with you! Their blood will be on your hands if you have, AND THE BIBLE SAYS THAT TOO! SO BE CAREFUL! Great thing about God is he is very forgiving, and its never to late for anyone!
Hello

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

Leviticus 18 (English Standard Version)

22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

23 And you shall not lie with any animal and so make yourself unclean with it, neither shall any woman give herself to an animal to lie with it: it is perversion.
OverTheRainbow

Smithville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

You bible thumpers are hilarious.
How about you try taking religion out of the mix for a moment to think and empathize.
It's a sad day when people stop being kind because of their religion.
Disgusted Of DeKalb

Smithville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

AGREE! I can tell they live in bible belt
Disgusted Of DeKalb

Smithville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

You should have respect for others opinions. We all of us cant think as holy as you. We all have our own conscience and god. Have so respect because you can say all you want but your not going to change others.
adam and eve wrote:
Say what you want but I know God hates sin, all sin! You wouldn't have to wonder what my church taught me if you would get your butt in one. Your right God does love all his children but it doesn't mean that he likes what they do or how they live. If trying to keep others from going to hell isn't trying to help them, you can call me an idiot while you burn in hell. Wake up! The devil is a liar, he is the one you are listening to. You can say you think God feels this way or that way BUT YOU CAN'T Imagine HOW GOD FEELS! READ THE BIBLE TO KNOW FOR SURE WHAT HE SAYS!
Adam and Eve

Smithville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

Judged:

"Opinions," "try," "think," "empathize," look at the words you use to explain what you believe in. Your not for SURE about anything! I am for sure what God says, i am for sure that i am going to Heaven, and i am for sure that we are all sinners that can be forgiven. I am not trying to make anyone feel bad at all. I am not perfect nor claim to be. Call me a bible thumper all you want . As Christs' people we are to be like him and desire to be like him. God does love you and you were made according to his purpose. God bless and keep you safe from harm. Sending love to you.
OverTheRainbow

Smithville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

Judged:

I'm an atheist dear.
I can be good person because I choose to be.
Not because I want to go to heaven or hell or fear a higher being.
What I am saying is could you be a good person without a religious crutch?
Can you look at a homosexual and accept them as an equal because you yourself are a human being just as they are.
Can you?
I find myself to be more "sure" than you give me credit for.
I actually like to look at the world and ask why.
Instead of just accepting" just because".
OverTheRainbow

Smithville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

Judged:

I find it funny how you use the words " try , think n and empathize" as if they are taboo.
It's actually kinda sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of63
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Smithville Discussions

Search the Smithville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 36 min Irving 123,793
Travis Melton 2 hr BamaChick 51
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 4 hr 123Pictures 58,318
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr Get Real 8,461
Election will be decided by who wants new schoo... 10 hr The TrojanMan 26
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 18 hr Wassssup 8,503
Teena Street Wed yeppppp 3
•••
•••
•••
Smithville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Smithville Jobs

•••