abatemember

Lebanon, TN

#1 Jun 19, 2011
Hey does anyone know if Handlebars II is still open? We rode by there today and they were closed and a man next door said they have been out since Wedneday of last week? The reason I am asking is we are doing a Memorial Poker Run on July 9 and wanted to make this a poker run stop. Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!
Smithville chick

Smithville, TN

#2 Jun 19, 2011
I saw some post last week on Facebook that they were closing...they have a Facebook page or Tommy Fairbanks who is also on facebook..you can send them a message..don't know if this will help but maybe ita a start
abatemember

Nashville, TN

#3 Jun 20, 2011
Thank you so much! I will do that.
just saying

Smithville, TN

#4 Jun 20, 2011
reopening Tuesday...
abatemember

Lebanon, TN

#5 Jun 20, 2011
Thank you!
wondering

Crossville, TN

#6 Jun 20, 2011
Why did they close to start with?
Catfish Gal

Smithville, TN

#7 Jul 13, 2011
I rode by there Saturday and it's back to Maggie's Landing ... many bikes were there

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Jul 13, 2011
yes Catfish Gal, I saw that too and wondering if they were back open, I sure hope they, I miss going there
just saying

Smithville, TN

#9 Jul 13, 2011
maggies may be open...but Handlebar II is reopening around august 5 on Hwy70 @ the old Southland building

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10 Jul 13, 2011
where is the old southland building? near maggie's or opposite direction?
Handlebar II

Cranbury, NJ

#11 Jul 14, 2011
No its bout four miles or so from town toward sparta... It is about seven or eight miles east of its old location...
abatemember

Lebanon, TN

#12 Jul 15, 2011
Catfish Gal wrote:
I rode by there Saturday and it's back to Maggie's Landing ... many bikes were there
That was our poker run there Saturday. I stopped in there and confirmed they would be open for us and when we got there they had closed again. Not sure what is going on. I had about 25 mad bikers LOL.
whoever

Smithville, TN

#13 Jul 15, 2011
Well I guess that will put all the drunks on one end of town. You have the VFW, Gentlemens Club, Amvets and now this one will be on that end. Attention Sheriff's Department Deputies you know what end of town to sit on now for DUI's.
hulkman

Smithville, TN

#14 Jul 29, 2011
There is no justic in Smithville Tn. needial junkies can get away with buying and selling there drugs the poe-poe turn there heads City and County.
This town is courupt!.
Monster Mash

Smithville, TN

#15 Aug 20, 2011
Is the Handle Bar II going to really start having wet t shirt contests, topless servers, etc? Heard they were in competition with the Gentleman's Club. Can anyone confirm?
Bartender

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Mar 14, 2012
No there is not topless servers and yes what's wrong with a wet t shirt contest if it's for a good cause....
Iron Shiek

Cookeville, TN

#17 Mar 18, 2012
hulkman wrote:
There is no justic in Smithville Tn. needial junkies can get away with buying and selling there drugs the poe-poe turn there heads City and County.
This town is courupt!.
I bet them needial junkies & crooked poe-poe's can out-spell you, there hulkster! Good luck at the next county spelling bee!!
map

Smithville, TN

#18 Mar 26, 2012
cool place to hang out. good friendly people. hot waitresses too.
honda rider

Blacksburg, SC

#19 May 27, 2012
Hung out at handel bar2 friday night awesome loved it will hand out more often
Maggie

Smithville, TN

#20 Jul 25, 2012
map wrote:
cool place to hang out. good friendly people. hot waitresses too.
hahaha Yea the Handlebar II took our stuff, tried to copy our style, but their still just the Handlebar. Sure am glad they abandoned our building when they did, JUST WISH THEY COULD HAVE TOOK THEIR REPUTATION WITH THEM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smithville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heads up!! First case of zika virus in TN 4 hr Nikki Seale 1
Tonya 10 hr Truth 9
white Women (May '15) 20 hr Just Saying 13
Old posts Guys with big ones. (Mar '14) 20 hr Just Saying 23
dekalb smithville yard sale facebook (Mar '14) 21 hr Solution 7
midnight express gentlemens club (Nov '08) Mon MadHatter 157
Need A Women Maid. Sun MadHatter 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Smithville Mortgages