Can anyone recomend a contractor?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Whiskey Gent

Nashville, TN

#25 Apr 25, 2012
Cleveland Bain isn't a very honest worker but his brother Harold does good work. He has built some good homes and does a lot of refurbishing and restoring. He has a good team to help him and he knows that he is talking about.
po famer boy

Smithville, TN

#26 Jun 22, 2012
The problem with these guys I have been told if they are dishonest is that they create a LLC business then they close shop and open under a new name if it gets bad for them. If you are having trouble turn them in. You can turn them into the state. If the state gets enough complaints on a person maybe they will go after them.
Go to
http://tn.gov/commerce/boards/contractors/com...
NEVER USE

Smithville, TN

#27 Jun 26, 2012
NEVER USE RANDAL KNOWLES....HE DOES A HALF ASS JOB,CUTS CORNERS,GIVES HIS WORD THAT IF YOU FIND ANY PROBLEM HE'LL TAKE CARE OF IT...HIS 'WORD' IS LIES...JUST TALK TO ANY ONE THAT HAS USED HIM IN THE PAST..
We Just Bet

United States

#28 Jun 27, 2012
Hoochiemama wrote:
Harold Bain is the best!!!
Your A Bain Hoochie !!
po famer boy

Smithville, TN

#29 Jun 27, 2012
po famer boy wrote:
The problem with these guys I have been told if they are dishonest is that they create a LLC business then they close shop and open under a new name if it gets bad for them. If you are having trouble turn them in. You can turn them into the state. If the state gets enough complaints on a person maybe they will go after them.
Go to
http://tn.gov/commerce/boards/contractors/com...
I heard that Cleveland Bain has a complaint right now that is being looked into by the state. If you have had trouble with him go to that site and file a complaint. I was in a store and someone was talking about him being named in a complaint. I think it is in the process now so if the state gets more complaints maybe they can stop him from leaving a job after he gets the money and not coming back.
curious

United States

#30 Jul 16, 2012
Is steve still in rehab?
Babs

Smithville, TN

#33 Mar 13, 2016
How about Bryan Hall for new construction
Jason

Watertown, TN

#34 Aug 8, 2016
Don't use Howard Pyles out of liberty.. Worse contractor ever.. Rip you off for your money then leaves..
citizen cindy

United States

#35 Tuesday Sep 20
Syke1 wrote:
I know mark Hart (roofing). Lewis Fuston,(contractor) Tim Dover (Masonry).Have used them all and are outstanding. My brother uses these people alot. And has never had any trouble. Hope it helps.
Dover doesnt pay his employees
Smithville

United States

#36 Wednesday Sep 21
Tim Pedigo does great work. Highly recommend him.
Agree

United States

#37 Wednesday Sep 21
Smithville wrote:
Tim Pedigo does great work. Highly recommend him.
He's a great guy and does great work but I wouldn't mention anyone on here that I like. This is a slander site not a place where people brag on who is the topic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smithville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Massage Therapist In Sparta (May '10) 6 hr Shane 8
Deborah Johnson 7 hr jay moose 14
Sparta Fball 8 hr Chuck 5
Question about Mike Foster 13 hr Jason 6
What ever happened to holly? 18 hr HornyHolly 4
CLAIRE GARRETT on NEEDLE DRUGS again 20 hr nutzaplente 12
Jennifer beckham Chapman Thu nutzaplente 8

Smithville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance