First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WOW

Smithville, TN

#1 Feb 3, 2012
Wonder who they are?? Probably same people they always get!!
hippie jack

Smithville, TN

#2 Feb 3, 2012
hope they call all make bond.before they turn up dead.
bubba

Smithville, TN

#3 Feb 3, 2012
They will pokie will get them out for their food stamp card he always got me. cant do without him.
hippie jack

Smithville, TN

#4 Feb 3, 2012
yea bro.pokie rocks!!!

dont no how how he does it but pokie is the man! pokie got the connections.
bubba

Smithville, TN

#5 Feb 3, 2012
yeah man pokie tight with sherrif. he got it all rapped up!
Wondering

Smithville, TN

#6 Feb 3, 2012
Just who is this "Pokie" and what does he have to do with getting people out of jail?
bubba

Smithville, TN

#7 Feb 3, 2012
sparta bail bonding man he will take anything to get you out got me on a 20 thousand bound for 200 bucks everybody else wanted 2000 man who has that kind a money.
freddy

Smithville, TN

#8 Feb 3, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Just who is this "Pokie" and what does he have to do with getting people out of jail?
pokie is, or might as well be the only bondsman in dekalb county. if you want to get out of jail use pokie. the man has serious connections
Law Abiding Citizen

Smithville, TN

#9 Feb 3, 2012
I don't understand what you people are talking about. I have never been arrested or in jail but the way I have always understood the bond the arrested person had to pay was something like ten percent of the total bond. I don't know this "Pokie" person or what you people mean by "connections" but if people are getting out of jail pretty much for free there is something very wrong with the system or the people running it.
FRANK

Smithville, TN

#10 Feb 3, 2012
Law Abiding Citizen wrote:
I don't understand what you people are talking about. I have never been arrested or in jail but the way I have always understood the bond the arrested person had to pay was something like ten percent of the total bond. I don't know this "Pokie" person or what you people mean by "connections" but if people are getting out of jail pretty much for free there is something very wrong with the system or the people running it.
yeah and some people get sent to prison and some people with the right connections and money never get sent to prison. welcome to the real world.
Frank

Smithville, TN

#11 Feb 3, 2012
Law Abiding Citizen wrote:
yeah and some people get sent to prison. but if you got the right connections and money you get probation and stay at home with mommy and daddy. welcome to the real world.
Real World HA

Smithville, TN

#12 Feb 3, 2012
From reading the newspaper noone gets sent to prison. Have to do alot to actually go to prison same people over and over and over and everyone gets probation. More of you thugs need to go to prison and if you can't pay the bond your asses need to sit in jail! You should have to prove you are paying the full bond instead of another crook working the system to get you out!! The sheriff, judges and DA needs to staighten this county out too many crooked people looking to get rich!!!
obama ray

Smithville, TN

#13 Feb 3, 2012
DO YOU EXPECT THE SHERIFF TO FIX THINGS WHEN HE IS THE DRUG KINGPIN IN TOWN?
Huh

Smithville, TN

#14 Feb 3, 2012
obama ray wrote:
DO YOU EXPECT THE SHERIFF TO FIX THINGS WHEN HE IS THE DRUG KINGPIN IN TOWN?
WTF - what do you mean?
seriously

United States

#15 Feb 4, 2012
I'M SICK OF THEM GETTING THE LITTLE PEOPLE. THE POOR PEOPLE WITH ADDICTIONS, WHO GIVE UP THEIR KIDS AND KILL THEMSELVES WITH DRUGS. GET THE FOLKS WHO ARE MAKING TONS OF MONEY, LIVING THE HIGH LIFE AND FEEDING THESE PEOPLE! COME ON ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I WOULD RATHER SEE ONE OR TWO DEALERS ARRESTED THAN 55 USERS ANY DAY! DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!
Real World HA

Smithville, TN

#16 Feb 4, 2012
Yeah they need to get the bigger drug dealers but it's the users that are breaking into our homes and stealing what we work hard for, then apparently by the post on here they get out for nothing get nothing done to them in court but probation and go out and rob more houses for more drugs. The cycle needs to be stopped. The whole system from the bonding company to the sheriff and the judge is all bs!! And who pays for it the guy working hard to make a decent living!!
seriously

United States

#17 Feb 4, 2012
Agree! But arresting the users isn't going to stop them! They want it bad enough, they sale their soul it doesn't matter especially if they turn around and just let him back out again. It just causes the users to be even more desperate and need more money to pay fines. Your right it is a cycle and something needs to be done. I'm am not impressed by the arrest until they get the big dog off the porch on MY STREET! Have called and called, given plate numbers, names, and details ain't much I can do but hold their hand and walk them to the jail myself!
hoover

Smithville, TN

#18 Feb 4, 2012
What a bunch of losers - same old bunch:
Those indicted who have been arrested so far and their charges include the following:
40 year old Tonya Gay Silcox of Nashville- Theft over $1,000 (Bond $20,000)
42 year old Wendy Youngblood Whittemore- Sale and delivery of a schedule III drug (2 counts)(Bond $40,000)
24 year old Alexandra Christina Teachout of Smithville- Sale and delivery of a schedule III drug in a drug free zone (2 counts)(Bond $60,000)
37 year old Brian Matthew Lasser of Smithville- Sale and delivery of a schedule II drug (Bond $30,000). He was also issued a citation for simple possession of a schedule IV drug after officers found six blue pills believed to be Valium in an oxycodone pill bottle while serving the indictment on him. He will be in court on the citation February 9.
50 year old Terry Lee Price of Smithville- Sale and delivery of a schedule II drug in a drug free zone (2 counts)(Bond $80,000)
49 year old Linda Carol Barrett of Smithville- Sale and delivery of a schedule II drug (3 counts)($90,000 bond)
31 year old Misty Dawn Barnes of Watertown- Initiation of a process to manufacture methamphetamine ($40,000 bond)
43 year old James Lee Adcock of Smithville- Fraudulent use of a credit card ($20,000 bond)
28 year old Warren Brandon Glasby of Smithville- Sale and delivery of a schedule II drug and sale and delivery of a schedule II drug in a drug free zone ($70,000 bond)
41 year old Randy Allen Caldwell of Smithville- Sale and delivery of a schedule II drug and sale and delivery of a schedule II drug in a drug free zone ($70,000 bond)
29 year old Terry Raybon Collins of Smithville- Sale and delivery of a schedule II drug in a drug free zone (2 counts); sale and delivery of a schedule II drug ($110,000 bond)
30 year old Amanda Mae Hicks of Smithville- Sale and delivery of a schedule III drug in a drug free zone; conspiracy to sell and deliver a schedule II drug in a drug free zone ($60,000 bond)
63 year old Curtis Charles Jones of Smithville- Sale and delivery of a schedule II drug ($30,000 bond)
21 year old Jacob Terry Maynard of Smithville- Sale and delivery of a schedule II drug ($30,000 bond)
46 year old Marla Adele Turner of Smithville- Sale and delivery of a schedule III drug (2 counts)($40,000 bond)
20 year old Eric Dewayne Judkins of Dowelltown- Sale and delivery of a counterfeit controlled substance; sale and delivery of a schedule III drug in a drug free zone.
26 year old Joshua Joel Bain of Smithville- Sale and delivery of a schedule VI drug in a drug free zone ($20,000 bond)
41 year old Terry Eugene Dyer of Smithville- Sale and delivery of a schedule II drug in a drug free zone ($40,000 bond)
34 year old Lisa Michelle Porterfield of Dowelltown- Sale and delivery of a schedule II drug (2 counts); sale and delivery of a schedule II drug in a drug free zone ($100,000 bond)
23 year old Travis Eric Patterson of Smithville- Sale and delivery of a schedule III drug in a drug free zone; sale and delivery of a schedule III ($50,000 bond)
30 year old Kenneth "Kenny" Bain of Smithville- Sale and delivery of a schedule III drug in a drug free zone ($30,000 bond)
29 year old Mary Diane Roller of Smithville- Sale and delivery of a schedule III drug in a drug free zone ($30,000 bond)
37 year old Billy Wayne Crook of Smithville- Sale and delivery of a schedule II drug in a drug free zone (2 counts)
56 year old Susan Jeana Brown of Smithville- Sale and delivery of schedule II drug in a drug free zone (2 counts)($80,000 bond)
hoover

Smithville, TN

#19 Feb 4, 2012
Cont:
Steven Andrew Cantrell of Smithville- Sale and delivery of a schedule III drug (2 counts). While serving the indictment, officers issued a citation against Cantrell for possession of drug paraphernalia after observing a glass pipe, 2 glass bongs, and a marijuana crusher in the residence. Officers also discovered pills in a container believed to be Xanax. Cantrell's mother, 50 year old Darice Cantrell who was at the residence with her son, admitted that those pills belonged to her. She was charged with possession of a schedule IV drug. They will appear in court on the citations on February 23.
37 year old Micah Daniel Murphy of Smithville- Sale and delivery of a schedule II drug; sale and delivery of a schedule II drug in a drug free zone (2 counts)($110,000 bond)
22 year old LaTroya Lanay Bain of Sparta- Sale and delivery of a schedule III drug in a drug free zone ($30,000 bond)
26 year old Melinda Beth Murphy of Smithville- Sale and delivery of a schedule III drug in a drug free zone; conspiracy to sell and deliver a schedule III drug in a drug free zone.($50,000 bond). While at the jail, she was observed trying to conceal something in a body cavity. She later produced a container from her body cavity which contained three hydrocodone pills, which is a schedule III drug. As a result of the discovery, Murphy was further charged with introduction of drugs into a penal institution. Her bond on that charge is $1,500 and she will be in court on February 16

31 year old William Wayne Graham of Smithville- Sale and delivery of a schedule II drug; sale and delivery of a schedule II drug (cocaine) over .5 grams.($70,000 bond)
24 year old Gary Christopher Ponder of Dowelltown- Sale and delivery of a schedule II drug; sale and delivery of a schedule II drug in a drug free zone ($70,000 bond)
32 year Hani Mohamad (B.J.) Ittayem of Smithville- Initiation of the manufacture of methamphetamine ($40,000 bond)
48 year old Lou Ann Self Cantrell of Smithville- Sale and delivery of a schedule III drug (2 counts)($40,000 bond)
47 year old Jeffery Scott Ponder of Dowelltown- Sale and delivery of a schedule II drug in a drug free zone ($40,000 bond)
26 year old Antonio Cezar Wilford of Cookeville- Sale and delivery of a schedule II drug in a drug free zone ( 2 counts); sale and delivery of a schedule I drug (black tar heroin) in a drug free zone.($130,000 bond)
43 year old Stephen Kirk Estes of Smithville- Sale and delivery of a schedule II drug ($30,000 bond)
26 year old David Franklin Turner of Smithville- Sale and delivery of a schedule III drug in a drug free zone; sale and delivery of a schedule III drug.($50,000 bond)

30 year old Michael Chad Owens of Smithville- Sale and delivery of a schedule II drug in a drug free zone ($40,000 bond)
44 year old Mark Randall (Truck) Robinson of Smithville- Sale and delivery of a schedule II drug in a drug free zone ($40,000 bond)
34 year old Aron Dewayne Ponder of Dowelltown- Sale and delivery of a schedule II drug in a drug free zone ( 2 counts)($80,000 bond).
Fred Flintstone

Asheville, NC

#20 Feb 4, 2012
Maybe a few more will croak while in jail. Be the best thing. Dead people can't break into your house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smithville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wendy greene foolen everyone she still hunten d... 4 hr Vermooth 41
Chiefs meeting 8 hr Me too 4
chyanne fagan Sun Fonzo 2
DeKalb County School Board needs a Parliamentarian May 2 Dude 8
Angel L L May 1 Huh 7
people that think they are better Apr 30 ABC124 8
How do they pick the students for the basketbal... Apr 30 Bench Warmer 6
More from around the web

Smithville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE