just curious

United States

#1 Sep 18, 2010
Does anyone know Shaun Tubbs and anything about him
friend of a friend

Liberty, TN

#2 Sep 23, 2010
yeah, he is a good guy and has the cutest little boy.. like what are you fishing for?
unknown identity

La Vergne, TN

#3 Mar 11, 2011
I know he sleeps around ALOT
Dntbsmall

Clover, SC

#4 Mar 12, 2011
How do you know that? Just because someone is friendly doesn't make them a hoe
Dekalb Darlin

Nashville, TN

#5 Feb 24, 2012
Plum damn fine and if he does sleep around a lot I want to be in line!
wellwell

Nashville, TN

#6 Feb 24, 2012
you got to be kidding
who you is

Nashville, TN

#7 Feb 24, 2012
NASTY.......GROSS
Full gossip

Smithville, TN

#8 Feb 24, 2012
This is totally the wrong place to ask about some one cause it's full of nothin but gossip and lies the people on here are nothin but a bunch of trouble makers that hide behind computers and hide ther names and want to talk bad about someone so if you want to know mr.tubbs call him and you get to know him don't believe theses liars
FYI

Smithville, TN

#9 Feb 25, 2012
Shaun Tubbs is a very nice person who works hard and takes care of his kids. His only downfall is helping the lost causes around Smithville. What he does on his own time is his business and I am quite sure he is not the only one who sleeps around alot in Smithville. To even have that information do you know where you have to be? LOL. I informed Shaun the very minute the first post was put on here about him. So he knows. Why don't you ask him if you wanna know his business if he has time to talk you in between the many many jobs he works at to take care of his children. Sounds like some more people need to be working and staying busy so they won't be on here stirring up more shit.
blue

United States

#10 Feb 25, 2012
Shaun is a great friend of mine. He is a wonderful friend, father, worker, and coach. He goes out of his way to help anyone. How dare you sit and talk about someone you don't know? He raises both of his children emotionally and 100% financially and even goes out of his way to help his sons' mothers, which he doesn't have to. Name one man or father that you know that does that! He is a great person and anyone who has him in their corner is a lucky person.
passe

Minor Hill, TN

#11 Feb 25, 2012
Awe, Shaun is a sweetheart! Don't be hating!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smithville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CLAIRE GARRETT on NEEDLE DRUGS again (Sep '16) Wed WOW 17
Anthony South Tue nutzaplente 6
Smithville Under Siege Mon Nicca please 4
Butch cook (Feb '14) Apr 24 JustMe 68
Big Bounce (Aug '16) Apr 24 The truth 56
Jimmy emberton Apr 22 Deb 3
dtc (Aug '16) Apr 21 Just saying 11

Smithville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance