Smithville, TN

#1 Apr 3, 2012
Is a crook
hkw53

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Aug 13, 2012
hi wrote:
Is a crook
Do you know Ricky Dowell? I am looking for him. Do you know where I can find him? If you do please e-mail me
[email protected]
dont

Smithville, TN

#3 Aug 15, 2012
Why are you looking for him?
He is still in Smithville. I saw him the other day pouring a driveway.
hkw53

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Aug 15, 2012
I want to ask him where his wife is, I don't know if they are still together. Her name is Shelia. Her madian name is Shelia Spurlock.
I really, really would like to ask him if he knows where she is and how I can get in contact with her.
I know her brother and he would like to contact his sister, he lost contact with her due to his homelessness and moving around.

If you see him please, please ask him.
My email address is [email protected]
hkw5

Jacksonville, FL

#6 May 10, 2013
anybody?
Barnaby Jones

United States

#7 May 14, 2013
hkw5 wrote:
anybody?
he lives in the projects in Alexandria TN.
Bug

Jacksonville, FL

#8 May 15, 2013
Barnaby Jones wrote:
<quoted text>he lives in the projects in Alexandria TN.
Would you happen to have any contact info on him or able to get a message to him please?

Thanks
Barnaby Jones

United States

#10 May 15, 2013
Bug wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you happen to have any contact info on him or able to get a message to him please?
Thanks
2nd unit on the left off Flemming St. Alexandria Tn., this is all I can tell you on the internet. Good Day.
Bug

Jacksonville, FL

#11 May 16, 2013
Barnaby Jones wrote:
<quoted text>2nd unit on the left off Flemming St. Alexandria Tn., this is all I can tell you on the internet. Good Day.
I appreciate this inormation so much. I live in FL so I won't actually be able to go but could you tell me the name of the projects or the addrss. Hopefully I will then be able to write him or get a phone number.
Bug

Jacksonville, FL

#12 May 16, 2013
Barnaby Jones wrote:
<quoted text>2nd unit on the left off Flemming St. Alexandria Tn., this is all I can tell you on the internet. Good Day.
If you can tell me more personally please e-mail me at
[email protected]

put like "Ricky Dowel" in the subject line.

Thanks
Ridge Runner

United States

#13 May 19, 2013
Bug wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate this inormation so much. I live in FL so I won't actually be able to go but could you tell me the name of the projects or the addrss. Hopefully I will then be able to write him or get a phone number.
Alexandria only has lke 120 ppl,just write him using his name and the street in the above post and I'm sure the mailperson that delivers on that street will know who it's meant for. Zip Code 37012
Bug

Jacksonville, FL

#14 May 19, 2013
Ridge Runner wrote:
<quoted text>Alexandria only has lke 120 ppl,just write him using his name and the street in the above post and I'm sure the mailperson that delivers on that street will know who it's meant for. Zip Code 37012
Just from looking online and using the information he gave me I think I may have found the place.
Edgewood Duplexes
215 Edgewood St.
Alexandria, TN

There are a few units, so I will take your advice and just write them and hopefully someone will give it to him. I didn't relize that it wasn't that many people there.
Bug

Jacksonville, FL

#15 May 29, 2013
Barnaby Jones wrote:
Thanks Barnaby Jones!! That was exactly where he was act. I could never have found him without your help. Your name is perfect, great investigator. I just wanted to say thanks.

I wrote a letter and it worked got a call back.

Thanks also to Ridge Runner. That was good advice too.
Barnaby Jones

United States

#16 May 30, 2013
Bug wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Barnaby Jones!! That was exactly where he was act. I could never have found him without your help. Your name is perfect, great investigator. I just wanted to say thanks.
I wrote a letter and it worked got a call back.
Thanks also to Ridge Runner. That was good advice too.
glad to see you got in contact with them, this forum is good for something other than bad mouthing other people.
deerman

Lebanon, TN

#17 Jun 3, 2013
Doesn't he sell drugs
helps

United States

#18 Jun 3, 2013
_findmore.mywibes.com/ricky-do well
Barnaby Jones

United States

#19 Jun 3, 2013
deerman wrote:
Doesn't he sell drugs
See what I'm saying Bug ??? If this man was selling drugs he would be doing better financially....just saying !
sunshinepants

Minor Hill, TN

#20 Jun 3, 2013
Gosh, just read all these posts and have to say, this is one of the few good things (minus the drug selling crap) that I've seen come from Topix. Most of the replys are mean spirited and unkind. This was refreshing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smithville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bridgette Young(Yates) 1 hr yay 3
Caitlin Teeples 1 hr Childish 41
Baylee Smith 1 hr nutzaplente 4
Did they fire the illegals at El Tap? 2 hr Gods child 42
alvin judkins (Nov '13) 3 hr His babe 8
Joel Hayes ????? 4 hr Jthg 4
Todd Tue Pooh 8

Smithville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance