Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

I've read some of your Posts before, stormy, on another Forum...you've got some mental problems, haven't you? You and Other Posters talked about them.
I thought you were better, but now I don't think so, anymore.
KGB

East Leroy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
I've read some of your Posts before, stormy, on another Forum...you've got some mental problems, haven't you? You and Other Posters talked about them.
I thought you were better, but now I don't think so, anymore.
Stormy and 123 sound like they have a lot in common.......mental instability. But we can't leave out Jackson !!
sam

East Leroy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
Forward, to what , MORE WAYS FOR DEMOCRATS TO TAKE US TO COMMUNISM WAYS.
Can't you just tell these folks still living in the "cold war " days and how they are still obsessed with communism . It's either "muslin's" or "commies" coming to get us.ROTFLMAO !!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

KGB wrote:
<quoted text>Stormy and 123 sound like they have a lot in common.......mental instability. But we can't leave out Jackson !!
They're probably all the same Person!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Pull their Tax-Exenpt Status, NOW!
----------
"Hundreds Of Pastors Back Political Candidates, Defy Tax Rules."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/hundreds-pastors-back-p...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

...Exempt...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Pull their Tax-Exenpt Status, NOW!
----------
"Hundreds Of Pastors Back Political Candidates, Defy Tax Rules."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/hundreds-pastors-back-p...
This is one issue that is long overdue.
That great prophet Jesus would of never taken a tax cut.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW, you make Posts that sound sensible! Amazing!
Just so you know, Larry actually was a Lizard...he was not a Human nor a Man! I don't know how he got in, but after I grabbed him and he got away, I never saw him, again.
I just named him because it helped me get over being scared of him, after I found out he was harmless.
Also, Ed may be a nice Guy, but he (you?) lies so much, who can tell? I don't see the reason to lie, unless there is alot of deception going on and it's not on my part, either. I've even thought that he might be the Person who sued me and that's really scary to me! They sound alot alike! If he is, then I KNOW that he's NOT a nice Guy! But, I don't know that he is that Person, either and probably never will. I really don't know what to think and that's Ed's(?) fault. When somebody deliberately deceives somebody else, it's a pretty safe bet, they're up to no good and usually very dangerous.
WE ALL KNOW LARRY,HOW COULD WE NOT AS MUCH HISTORY AS YOU TOLD.DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU SOMEONE WAS TEASING YOU ABOUT A LIZARD?
AS FOR ED,I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY BUT HE'S NICE.THAT'S ALL.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

KGB wrote:
<quoted text>Stormy and 123 sound like they have a lot in common.......mental instability. But we can't leave out Jackson !!
Of course,you're the little angel and we're ALL the S.O.B.s'
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>This is one issue that is long overdue.
That great prophet Jesus would of never taken a tax cut.
..........or taken a dime!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW, you make Posts that sound sensible! Amazing!
Just so you know, Larry actually was a Lizard...he was not a Human nor a Man! I don't know how he got in, but after I grabbed him and he got away, I never saw him, again.
I just named him because it helped me get over being scared of him, after I found out he was harmless.
Also, Ed may be a nice Guy, but he (you?) lies so much, who can tell? I don't see the reason to lie, unless there is alot of deception going on and it's not on my part, either. I've even thought that he might be the Person who sued me and that's really scary to me! They sound alot alike! If he is, then I KNOW that he's NOT a nice Guy! But, I don't know that he is that Person, either and probably never will. I really don't know what to think and that's Ed's(?) fault. When somebody deliberately deceives somebody else, it's a pretty safe bet, they're up to no good and usually very dangerous.
Deceived? God forbid you be deceived!Two computers ,one for Sassy,one for different names,name calling, and judg-its to all the posters except you pals .We are sure NOT deceived.You do not fool us.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
They're probably all the same Person!
You cannot resist can you? You forgot to put up your green arrow,yellow bulb and the block so no one can judg you.Two computers make it handy.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
I came to now jesus in a baptist church, I know jesus does not have a problem with me, accepting him as lord and savior in baptist church, or being baptized in the baptist church either as, I WAS.
i HAVE VISITED AND GONE INTO OTHER CHURCHES DURING MY LIFE, iN ONE CHURCH, i WON'T NAME NAMES , i WAS AMONG SOME TRUE BELIEVERS IN JESUS i KNOW, In another church same denomination,, I did not feel that it at all.I am not 1 that wants to be known I am visiting a church. that is not what I go to church for. for people to turn and gawk at me. I go to worship Jesus and jehovah, with other believers.
I also know that jesus would not have anything to do with politicians , but in the flesh and in this world, AMERICA HAS LOST SO MUCH ABOUT JESUS , BECAUSE PEOPLE DID NOT MAKE A STAND , THE WAY i SEE IT DENYING JESUS, EVEN AS PETER DID. i KNOW THAT JESUS IS MY INTERCESSOR BETWEEN JEHOVAH AND ME, AND HE HAS NOT DENIED ME TO SPEAK FOR ME TO JEHOVAH, WHEN i PRAY, HE HAS NEVER DENIED ME, OF WHAT i NEED. AND ANSWERED, MADE WAY OF ESCAPE, AND MORE, HIS HOLY SPIRIT MOVING., AS HE SAID THE HOLY SPIRIT , IS A GUIDE AND TEACHER TO HIS OWN.
i COULD PREACH YOU A SERMON,ABOUT the man called to preach and the married man, short words that apostle paul said , were I would that all be single as I am, knowing the married man cares to please his wife, as does the married woman is to please her husband, but those of us single are married to Jesus. BUT THAT IF ANY CHOOSE TO MARRY, WE HAVE NO CONDEMNATION TO THEM AT ALL,
i SEE NO WRONG IN DANCING , AT HOME WIH YOUR WIFE, IF THE MUSIC, KEEPS THOSE MARRIED IN LOVE, i WOULD ENCOURAGE IT. SOME SONGS EVEN THOSE WROTE BY DAVID ARE LOVE SONGS, SONGS OF SOLOMON ALSO , SONGS OF LOVE , FOR GOD JEHOVAH, HOW IN LOVE WITH JEHOVAH , MEN AND WOMEN TOO.
kNOWING NOTHING PERVERTED ABOUT IT AT ALL, BUT WE HAVE TASTED THE LOVE AND SEEN THE LOVE OF JESUS AND JEHOVAH,, AND ARE IN LOVE WITH THE FATHER AND SON. KNOWING THE HEAVENLY HOSTS AND SONS OF GOD, ARE NEITHER MALE NOR FEMALE. as the word of god says.
stay in love if you are married , vows are life till death you part as we take vows . to Jesus, or in marriage.
i DO BELIEVE IN MARRIAGE, THAT THE MAN SHOULD BE THE ONE TO MAKE THE DECISION AFTER DISCUSSION. THE WOMAN HE MARRIED IS NOT PUT UNDER HIS FEET, BUT BY HIS SIDE AS HIS HELP MATE, FOR LIFE. ALL OF THESE THINGS SHOULD BE TALKED ABOUT BEFORE MARRIAGE VOWS MADE.
SOME MIGHT SAY i CAN'T, INSTEAD OF i DO. ESPECIALLY THOSE THINGS ADVERSE TO THE WORD OF GOD. WE ALL , MOST OF US HAVE OUT THORNS IN FLESH, LIKE PAUL, BUT NONE THAT WOULD KEEP US FROM ENTERING IN TO THE KINGDOM AT DEATH, TO BE BORN AGAIN.
that is great, yes, no husband has to worry about whether his wife can take care of her self when he is away, when that woman he married is in love with him, as she should be, but neither should she have to think that he does not know how to keep women awy that would tear his home all apart either, and today, not just women.
A most confused worlds today as I have never seen. Jesus be with you .
Stomy,I've read your posts in entirity.Don't care to reply for it deserves more respect. Yes,we have a troubled land. We need good people to take the reins. Not going to get into arguing with her for she just argues.Let's just hope soon there will be some changes for the better.
Don't want to go into it now but soon things will change.
As for marriage,a husband and wife can do no wrong for HE teaches us they are ONE.Have a good night sir. Thank you.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

stormy wrote:
whew , later, enough
A husband and wife can do no wrong for he teaches us they are ONE.
Yes,change is coming to America,wait and see!
calmYourSelf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
A husband and wife can do no wrong for he teaches us they are ONE.
Yes,change is coming to America,wait and see!
hot cocoa and a zanax!!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain to me why Anybody thinks they have the Right to tell another Person what to do and how to live their Life...including YOU, Ari?
If it's wrong, THEY will pay for it, not anybody else, including you! So, where do you or anybody else get off on trying to live somebody else's Life for them?
You are not "GOD" and you don't have that Right! in fact, "GOD" doesn't even try to take that Right! He gives People "Free Will" to do as they Please, but "MAN" thinks they have a Right to do what "GOD" won't even do! I DON'T THINK SO!
God frowns on Hypocrites, that is certain.
God is the one who will stand in judgement...no Sassy.
God has said children are innocent before him...who are you to say eh..kill a baby, it;s your womb...
How many women do you know that had an abortion...and never a regret?

Do they watch other children...maybe their own...and wonder what that
unborn child may have looked like? eyes? hair? smile? that echo of a baby's cry must an eternal nightmare.
No Sassy I would not pretend to judge.
I look up to that judge!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Sassy...maybe you ought to pull your panties up...before you get round to judgmental discussions. it just seems odd to talk religion, abortion, and philosophy to a women with her panties around her ankles...
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the Bail-out Funds of 2010, not the normal way Tenncare operates. The State received that because of the Economy Crash and it was a One-time thing, if memory serves, just like we got those checks in the Mail and the Car Dealerships got those funds to help with the price of cars being purchased.
You People didn't pay any attention to any of this when it was happening and now, you find it on the Internet and it's all new to you , like it happened yesterday. The rest of us consider it old News and not worthy of trying to remember because it's all over and done with and the things happening now , on a daily basis, is what's important...which None of you are even paying any attention to. So, in a couple of years from now, you'll discover it on the Internet and it will all be new to you , again. You're always behind and don't even know it and the rest of us don't have the time nor the patience to re-hash what happened 2 years or more ago, because we're keeping up with what's going on NOW, daily, as we speak...sometimes hourly! But, you have no interest in that...that's why you won't read the Links about current happenings and that's why you stay so ignorant about everything! BTW, it shows in your Posts, too!
Your name should be 'Really Stupid'.

The FACT - and this means that it is CURRENT Dumbass - is that TennCare receives MATCHING funds from the feds. Now, for a MORON such as yourself, this means that whatever the state spends...the feds matches dollar for dollar.

Further, for intellect-challenged people such as yourself...The TennCare program operates under a Section 1115 waiver from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) in the United States Department of Health and Human Services. It is a demonstration program. The principle being demonstrated by TennCare is that a state can organize its Medicaid program under a managed care model...

Trenton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

I can tell you from working for the state that Haslem has ruined us. He is hiring people left and right from other states. That is not a sign of a Governor that wants to better Tennessee. As far as people go that believe state workers (and I am talking about people that work for the state in state offices across Tennessee, not in Nashville) get great pay and benefits, well please apply and come to work with us. People are retiring and quitting left and right because he is a moron. Do you honestly think for one minute that a man that owns all the Pilot stores in America really cares if you have a great state or not. He is rich regardless and all we can do is pray he never gets it again. He doesn't think there are any people in this great state to head offices so he spends his time recruiting from outside the state. I am Republican and he is the worst mistake I was ever a part of.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Sassy...maybe you ought to pull your panties up...before you get round to judgmental discussions. it just seems odd to talk religion, abortion, and philosophy to a women with her panties around her ankles...
Hey come on guy, lighten up......you are probably happily married like myself. We as men can still look at the menu.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Smithville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Short Mountain Village 2 hr Bilbrey 67
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr WTH 9,264
64 Dekalb County Dealers ( Back on the street) ... (Jan '14) Wed Another 17
ku klux klan rally (Apr '13) Wed This is not the o... 12
County lawsuits Wed steve keen 6
Debate: Ferguson - Smithville, TN Wed Jason Hodges 2
Flair for sheriff Tue Franz9 75

Search the Smithville Forum:
•••
•••