idk

Sumrall, MS

#1 Apr 22, 2013
If u get in any trouble in fulton all you have to do is call the mayor and he will make the cops leave and u will be free to go. No matter why u r in trouble. I know cause I done it!! Thanks Paul!

Since: Apr 13

United States

#2 Apr 25, 2013
I have heard that if you're "in the circle" around Fulton you will be taken care of, that's to bad for the rest of us that aren't in the circle I guess.
citizen

Fulton, MS

#3 Apr 28, 2013
sad for mayor an the election comin up
Concerned

Fulton, MS

#4 Apr 28, 2013
If you're friends with the Mayor....The "no tolerance" rule defiantly does not apply when it comes to drunk drivers. He should be ashamed of himself! I just hope and pray that no one gets hit and killed because of his stupidity!
citizen

Fulton, MS

#5 Apr 28, 2013
If you're big enough to get into trouble (as you call it, mr. idk,) you should be big enough to face up to it without asking someone to get you out of it. You sound like a spoiled kid. GROW UP
Native

United States

#6 Apr 29, 2013
When a municipality has an appointed police chief, the mayor (who does not have law enforcement training or experience) has too much power over what the police do ... In this case the thug who got a break by placing his phone call to the mayor, ran his mouth and hopefully the people will respond on election day.lly
Dawg

United States

#7 May 3, 2013
idk wrote:
If u get in any trouble in fulton all you have to do is call the mayor and he will make the cops leave and u will be free to go. No matter why u r in trouble. I know cause I done it!! Thanks Paul!
try it in the county buddy
Yo Huckleberry

United States

#8 May 3, 2013
idk wrote:

This same punk will cry to the police if his house gets broken into or somebody knocks his teeth out. Idk you are scum of the earth with no respect for the ones who keep you safe while you sleep. If you can imagine a lawless society which you probably can't because you wouldn't last. You need to take a trip to a third world country and see how the law works. You wouldn't last. You'd be glad to get a traffic ticket. Remember the police have friends too.
Concerned

Hollywood, FL

#9 May 6, 2013
Yo Huckleberry wrote:
<quoted text>.
This same punk will cry to the police if his house gets broken into or somebody knocks his teeth out. Idk you are scum of the earth with no respect for the ones who keep you safe while you sleep. If you can imagine a lawless society which you probably can't because you wouldn't last. You need to take a trip to a third world country and see how the law works. You wouldn't last. You'd be glad to get a traffic ticket. Remember the police have friends too.
. This is so true!
HAHA

Booneville, MS

#10 May 8, 2013
Bye bye Paul. You are gone. No more protecting the drunks. Hope that the new mayor sends your "BOY" aka the "puppet" aka "yes man chief" to the house with you
Cya Wouldntwanttobey a

Fulton, MS

#11 Jun 2, 2013
I'm glad Paul Walker's stupid ass is out of the office.. I hope Ted Weatherford's dumbass wife does NOT get it. I'll vote for the queer or bubba first..
China Doll

Fulton, MS

#12 Jul 8, 2013
The mayor was screwing some teen girls too, and the girls were getting away with murder in town!
Sonya Hill

Fulton, MS

#13 Jul 30, 2013
The ex-mayor was a jerk! He let a gambling bus come to town and hide at the country club. and he was screwing a young basketball player girl from tremont.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smithville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County line Dec 17 Frosty mug 1
Beer sales? Dec 15 john 3
Travis Beasley Dec 13 REALITYCHECK 2
Stephen chism?? Nov '14 concerned 1
Our Opinion: What a day for the Tupelo area (May '14) May '14 Ruskin 1
Legislature passes funds to aid Tupelo, others ... (May '14) May '14 Insurance 1
leanna rinehart--THIEF (Jan '14) Feb '14 pbrown 2

Flood Warning for Monroe County was issued at December 25 at 7:59PM CST

Smithville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Smithville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Smithville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Smithville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News