Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121923 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#88690 May 24, 2012
Booby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
`
@
while u r waiting, why dont u chow down on five whole everything pizzas in ur elephant bed, hummieeee!
must be real good to u!
You obviously lied about attending your jeebuz class, imbecile. You seem to be as much of a liar as your butt-buddy named Suzie.
Booby Ram A Bitch

United States

#88691 May 24, 2012
Booby Ramafock wrote:
After today's breakdown of iranian nuclear talks I am advising every iranian to bolt. Bolt for the exits pack your bags and run. Run for your life run run run run to the borders run to escape by air or by any means. Just run run run because Teheran will soon be the Ruins of tiran just run run run
. Iranians are already bolting out to surrounding countries, bread lines already in some big iranian cities, the price of basic food stuff has tripled in the last month, gasoline shortages are everywhere , doctors are leaving a lot of hospitals are staffed not by doctors but by nurses, but the iranian leaders still want the bomb, these idiots would rather have their fellow iranian starve. This is what I call islamoshit nazis
Peter

United States

#88692 May 24, 2012
Muslim don't care if their fellow muslims starve, Muhamad the muslim leader killed his. Own brother, and muhamad bragged about that, muhamad had sex with 7 year old ayeesha, in the muslim world the perception of what's wrong is not similar to what we in the west are used to
IN Defense of Israel

United States

#88693 May 24, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The Palestinians lived in their land for centuries ... the Jews were 'introduced' to this land under Balfour .. the rest is a history of occupation, theft and human atrocities committed by Jews against arabs
Who did the Jews occuppy from the Palestinians? ROTFLMAO.

You have one thing right the ARABS lived in their land, which is no where close to so called Palestine, for centuries.
IN Defense of Israel

United States

#88694 May 24, 2012
Peter wrote:
Muslim don't care if their fellow muslims starve, Muhamad the muslim leader killed his. Own brother, and muhamad bragged about that, muhamad had sex with 7 year old ayeesha, in the muslim world the perception of what's wrong is not similar to what we in the west are used to
O'bama is doing something right-he sent a drone in to Pakistan and bombed a mosque full of muslims today just for the hell of it.
Booby RamACamel

United States

#88695 May 24, 2012
Hallal certified camel piss for sale blessed by muhamads ass. Allah pig shit. 95 syrians shot dead by fellow muslims today just in syria, start counting in other muslim countries the dead, the daily death murder toll in arab lands is above 5000 a day yes five thousand death and three times that amount wounded, every year over a million people are murdered in the Islamic world in the name of this muhamad . my my my pork
Yvette

United States

#88696 May 24, 2012
The violence and slaughter of fellow muslims all in the name allah is staggering and unbelievable. The disregard for human beings, children, older men and women, pregnant women , infants and that episode were a suicide bomber blew himself up during a funeral is utter mayhem. Is this what islam stands for? Is this what the immam preaches in the mosque?
Lil Joey

Saint James, NY

#88697 May 24, 2012
I'm back soaked.... and very wet, from rain drops.

Anyway, lets get somethings straight, I'm gatekeeper #5, by Mt. Sinai's promotion. We are going to follow Topix's rules and regulations to the topix's "T". We have a great Administrative Moderator, that we all should respect.

I had a long day and i'm a bit tired, but this summer is going to be dedicated to exposing the Israeli Jewish impostors, who think they are the chosen ones by the One True Loving Divine God.

We serve no religion, so we are truly impartial, when researching the real Truths.

It's important we look back in time, when jews were jews and not called Israeli jews.

It's also important the we look at how jews got to Palestine and what drew jew to go. Years, dates. names, places are very important, but also the Jew's mind set and what turned jews into rogue serial killers.

Now before I left I posted about Jew terrorism and the beginning of Palestinians plight. Lets quickly review jews terrorism start.:

Jews on November 6, 1944, Cairo. Lord Moyne, British Resident Minister in the Middle East, and his driver were assassinated outside the minister's Cairo residence. Two "JEW" murderers were involved. One was injured, and both were immediately arrested.

On January 10, 1945, Cairo. The British supreme military court today put on trial "JEW" Eliahu Bet-Tsours from Tel Aviv and "JEW" Eliahu Hakim of Haifa, both admitted members of the Jewish terrorist Stern gang.

On January 18, 1945, Cairo. The British supreme military court sentenced the "jew" murderers of Lord Moyne to death. Both "jew" serial killers admitted their act and also admitted their membership in the " JEW" Stem gang which they said ordered the killings as a warning to the British not to interfere with future Jewish immigration to Jerusalem.

On March 22, 1945, Cairo. The two convicted Jewish Stern gang terrorists who murdered Lord Moyne and his driver were hanged today in the Cairo prison British authorities announced.

Jews have hidden their savage unrevised History, because if the general public got wind of it, there could be vigilantes popping up and killing innocent Jews, for the madness of Zionist and Talmud-ism Jews.

We dont want vigilante justice, but what we do want, is punishment those who are responsible for Russia's Holocaust on non-jews and the Jew created Palestinians Holocaust, we want jews arrested and put on trial, along with each everyone of you bigoted racist pro-Israeli supporters here on this site and throughout the world.

Tomorrow we'll go through 1946, which is a very long trip on jew terrorist events and jews were quite busy, being jew Terrorist. till then...#5 over and out.

An NFL Fan

USA

#88698 May 24, 2012
Lil Joey wrote:
I'm back soaked.... and very wet, from semen drops.

Tomorrow we'll go through 1946, which is a very long trip on jew terrorist events and jews were quite busy, being jew Terrorist. till then...#5 over and out.
Is it your master plan to bore people to death, Mr Creep?

Petesake

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#88699 May 24, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it your master plan to bore people to death, Mr Creep?
SoREPENT!!... a long spin on a SERPENT jew who REPENTS not and blasphemes against her saviour the WONDERFUL, COUNSELLOR, PRINCE of PEACE, EVERLASTING FATHER ...

The overweight SERPENT was just up from hell ... charmed by the music of Truth.

Issssssss it your masssssssster plan to bore people to death, Mr Creep? hssssssssssss (louder) hHISSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SERPENT Anal FAnny .... disappeared with a turn of its fat head .... down back into the hell of its life and fishing in its boat of leaves and dung.

Petesake

Location hidden

#88700 May 24, 2012
IN Defense of Israel wrote:
<quoted text>Who did the Jews occuppy from the Palestinians? ROTFLMAO.
You have one thing right the ARABS lived in their land, which is no where close to so called Palestine, for centuries.
You are clearly a d!ickhead with no grasp of the nuances of history.

Petesake

Location hidden

#88701 May 24, 2012
IN Defense of Israel wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama is doing something right-he sent a drone in to Pakistan and bombed a mosque full of muslims today just for the hell of it.
And a d!ickhead who rejoices at the death of innocents .... the Jew folks ... look and read the words of the Zionist Jew above here. Despicable. And these fkrs wonder why the world despises them!

An NFL Fan

USA

#88702 May 24, 2012
Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
SoREPENT!!... a long spin on a SERPENT jew who REPENTS not and blasphemes against her saviour the WONDERFUL, COUNSELLOR, PRINCE of PEACE, EVERLASTING FATHER ...
The overweight SERPENT was just up from hell ... charmed by the music of Truth.
Issssssss it your masssssssster plan to bore people to death, Mr Creep? hssssssssssss (louder) hHISSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SERPENT Anal FAnny .... disappeared with a turn of its fat head .... down back into the hell of its life and fishing in its boat of leaves and dung.
More deep, incisive thought from Suzie? Keep repeating it and maybe someday it might become clever. Did jeebuz come to you in the night and give you a 'special gift' again?

An NFL Fan

USA

#88703 May 24, 2012
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
And a d!ickhead who rejoices at the death of innocents .... the Jew folks ... look and read the words of the Zionist Jew above here. Despicable. And these fkrs wonder why the world despises them!
Face it, Suzie. You're the one with a seething, uncontrollable hatred that eats you alive. It must really suck to be trapped inside your primitive thoughts.
fearless cartooni

Lawndale, CA

#88704 May 24, 2012
Lil Joey wrote:
A
you fcuking retard... soaked and very wet is THE SAME FCUKING THIONG YOPU IGNORANT ASS......

youre the zoo keeper in your perverted hovel... john haggee should arrive shortly to splink you and your perverted relatives, while waiting for your stupid lord, who unfortunately doesnt soak your stupid fcuking skull and hovel with acid....
fearless cartooni

Lawndale, CA

#88705 May 24, 2012
Lil Joey wrote:
P.S. while joey at school (you know, a prestige college) they teach him to not read write and think so good !

"from rain drops"is the idiot like 8 ?

what the fcuk else is going to soak and or make you very wet you moroon... well, besides being thrown into the fcuking ocean with cement attached to your worthless body, you ignorant STUDENT...

did wayne finally croak ? if so, good !..
fearless cartooni

Lawndale, CA

#88706 May 24, 2012
Lil Joey wrote:
you know, you ignorant idiot... theres a saying , about being to stupid to come out of the rain.... well,that same principle applies to being too stupid to change clothes and or dry off "from your rain drops" before making a long drawn our fanatic post about your racism, perversion and blowwadness...

you pathetic perverted fcuking imaginary gatekeeping dolt.

dont you need to get soaked and very wet from bOObys splink drops ?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#88707 May 24, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fun to watch that lowlife squirm.
Like the sssssnakes he always writes about with that terribly droll "lisp?"
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#88708 May 24, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clearly a d!ickhead with no grasp of the nuances of history.
Oh, tell us how much of an EXPERT you are in religious studies and Middle Eastern history. DO tell us of your various degrees from Oxford, Exeter, Hertford, and Cambridge. Why not give us a sample of one of your lectures?

Petesake

Location hidden

#88709 May 24, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, tell us how much of an EXPERT you are in religious studies and Middle Eastern history. DO tell us of your various degrees from Oxford, Exeter, Hertford, and Cambridge. Why not give us a sample of one of your lectures?
How very unstable of you to believe that only Oxford or Cambridge history graduates are those capable of understanding a Palestinian chapter of history relating to occupation, land grabbing, murder, theft and state terrorism. I suppose you would have halted a Beethoven concert and demanded where the great man gained his music degree? What a blast you Jews are here. Absolutely deplorable. Just in future regard all my words as sacrosanct. It will be far easier for you with this approach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smithtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 41 undocumented immigrants arrested in NY amid ... 9 hr Earl 19
News Islip Town board member eyes Assembly run 12 hr steve 4
News Islip awards contract to refill parts of Robert... 13 hr one last shot 34
toxic debris in islip? 111 and sage street. 17 hr golden parachute ... 4
Murder 1995 - 1996 (Mar '07) Feb 19 socorrupt 37
Did anyone actually vote for ang carpenter? Feb 17 Islip style of p... 8
News Islip IDA proposes tax breaks to keep 3 busines... Feb 16 legal robbery 8

Smithtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance