10,000 packets of heroin seized in Sm...

10,000 packets of heroin seized in Smithtown drug bust

There are 154 comments on the Empire State News story from Nov 21, 2008, titled 10,000 packets of heroin seized in Smithtown drug bust. In it, Empire State News reports that:

SMITHTOWN Suffolk County Police have arrested a Smithtown man and seized approximately 10,000 packets of heroin, more than one kilogram of cocaine, over 100 oxycodone pills and almost one pound of marijuana ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Empire State News.

pete

Staatsburg, NY

#65 Jun 8, 2010
so how much time did salerno get? then it would be pretty easy to tell if he snitched or not.. either way I don't care, I'm just curious... dude got caught with weight
Jimmy

Queens Village, NY

#66 Jun 8, 2010
This loser snitched like every other LI tough guy, also a few people from his old stomping grounds are waiting for his release. Lets just hope his dirt bag friend is with him who is posting here in this topic. You know he is as classless and just as big of a pice of shit as the rat with a target on his back.
leo

Northport, NY

#67 Jun 8, 2010
Jimmy you sound like a real puss. All talk no action a real wannabe.Im sure you scream like a girl if i came knockin on your door.Com e to tsk smithtown if want to keep me shut.Otherwise stay bent.
pete

Staatsburg, NY

#68 Jun 8, 2010
HOW LONG IS HE IN FOR?
disgusted in smithtown

United States

#69 Jun 9, 2010
I think anyone trying to rationalize this drug dealing scumbags reason for selling herion- is just as guilty.

Anthony should be locked up and the key thrown away. He was a serious, big time drug dealer. We have enough crime on the streets. I say keep him off for good, and u know what? I'm sure he will be prosecuted to the fullest extent. You all just suit back, and enjoy the show.

Any person who has an ounce of good judgment may learn a thing or two after this case it tried.
pez

Northport, NY

#70 Jun 28, 2010
special edd wrote:
<quoted text>Something well documented about drug addicts is that they think they can fool everyone with there lies and deceit. They think everyone is against them and that the whole world at there beckons call.Well you my friend fit that to a "t".I'm sure the police are fully aware about you and your friends drug dealings and are just waiting for the big catch in a little pond.It's obvious from your writings you have issues.Seek medical attention immediately before you hurt more than just readers.Btw start with ballroom dancing,Karate isn't for you. I'm sure being arrested has given you plenty of knowledge of the law but doesn't make you a laywer.
I see you have no rebuttal mr observant I thought that's what gay men like rebuttals.
realistic

Darby, PA

#71 Jul 5, 2010
Blah blah blah is all I'm reading through these pages. Its easy to assume Anthony is a snitch being that he's a skinny whiteboy. Its all gossip just like what you queers are doing on this page.

If you knew who Anthony has in his corner you wouldn't think "people are waiting for him.". More empty threats.

Pete, he hasn't been sentenced yet. Police had an illegal warrant so it was an illegal search and seizure. If the police actually did their jobs right instead of trying to give everyone willing to talk deals they'd be able to keep people behind bars.
Horsemen

Central Islip, NY

#72 Jul 6, 2010
realistic wrote:
Blah blah blah is all I'm reading through these pages. Its easy to assume Anthony is a snitch being that he's a skinny whiteboy. Its all gossip just like what you queers are doing on this page.
If you knew who Anthony has in his corner you wouldn't think "people are waiting for him.". More empty threats.
Pete, he hasn't been sentenced yet. Police had an illegal warrant so it was an illegal search and seizure. If the police actually did their jobs right instead of trying to give everyone willing to talk deals they'd be able to keep people behind bars.
Yeah bending the law like there gonna bend your friend in jail. Herion is illegal wether you sell or buy.Wellcome to pound town Anthony.I hope you and that red head kid from tigerschulmann share a cell together.
Klymedia

Northport, NY

#73 Jul 23, 2010
Horsemen wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah bending the law like there gonne bend your friend in jail. Herion is illegal wether you sell or buy.Wellcome to pound town Anthony.I hope you and that red head kid from tigerschulmann share a cell together.
He's a ex addict does that mean he's a ex homo?

Since: Sep 10

Sevierville, TN

#74 Sep 19, 2010
realistic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm one anthonys good friends and no he never lived in deer park.
And to people with ignorant ass comments.. If your "children" weren't big time junkies there would be no drug dealers.
If the government didn't turn a blind eye to the shipments that come in there wouldn't be drug dealers.
Anthonys a good dude and its sad to see him go out like that. I went down the same road a few years back and what i know is...
If the government and the economy wasn't so messed up wed have jobs for everyone.
Don't sit here and judge someone that you know absolutely about. Not everyone
Not going to judge, he made a bad choice and he needs help. But if there was not people around to BUY the drugs, there wouldn't be any! Maybe as a friend you can guide him now to get away from the drugs both taking and selling. They are both bad. Oh by the way, Good dude kill children with their selling drugs, So you both need to accept your part in the drugs that are around. I am glad you straightened up though and please stay straight.

Sevierville, TN

#75 Sep 19, 2010
realistic wrote:
Yall obviously have no idea. NO idea.
Anthony doesn't do heroin.
He won't spend the rest of his life in jail.
Your friends will still get heroin.
Two things was said that was right:
Heroin is a bad drug, I've never seen it but i know what it does to people.
And that road is a hard one. The jail time is easy its just the people turnin on you, the way people (like yall) try to act like they know you from reading a newspaper.
I can't wait for some of yall loved ones to get caught up in some shit.
Will you be on this website talklin down on him?
Realistic, You need to be Realistic here, If your friend would have stayed out of trouble (that is not hard at all)he would be working making a living. There is absolutely NO excuse for what he did! And it is time for you to grow up and smell the roses, If you saw a bridge you would jump over it just because you can? You KNOW nothing, not everything (sure wish we all knew everything, but no one does)I have seen both sides of herione, what it does for the one hooked on it, lost their will to live, lost their children over drugs and the dealers, hah, they made out like bandits til the day they forgot to look over their shoulders, pants fell down making it easy to get caught! Drug dealers are that, drug dealers, whether big or little, same thing, without the little guys the big ones could not succeed. We all need to do something about the drug problems and arresting your buddy (by the way, you are hanging with the wrong buddy) is the start. Like i said before, accept responsibility for your actions.
Sayin its good to sacrifice his life?
Would you be mad at the addicts that give them job security?
Would you be mad at the govt that supplied the drugs? Yall do know how that works right? I hope you don't think the drug dealers supply it themselves. They're just the small piece of the puzzle. You gotta be foolish to think everything is what it seems.
Or would you be a dumb ass like me? Explainin myself to a bunch of people that don't know shit about somethin i know everything.
You tell me. Put yourself in the other shoes. I bet you can't

Sevierville, TN

#76 Sep 19, 2010
Louisville wrote:
Hey Agent 88,
On less punkass drug dealer off the street is all that matters. I think the question is what does Agent "88" mean. You better hope this isn't what I think this is.
I think agent 88 needs to go back to school. I guess the new generation here does not know how to accept responsibility for their OWN actions. Blame someone else for their stupidity.
And agent 88, maybe this one dealer MIGHT straighten up in jail, I pray to GOD he does.If you deal, I also PRAY that you will get caught sooner than later, you will get caught just a matter of time.

Sevierville, TN

#77 Sep 19, 2010
suburbia wrote:
to fed up mom - what about alcohol and cigs??? well weres the war on that shit wheres the war on watching my father get drunk every night and walk around the house in a drunlen stuper yelling and screaming, who's fighting for my friend who's father has molested her and beats the crap out of her weekly because he's drunk... well? no one will help her her father gets to walk free meanwhile he will kill someone one day he has tried theoredicaly... but you seem to neglect to mention these substances, or how the goverment makes billions of dollars yearly off of taxing these two substances that will kill you and will kill others but yet a dealer should be punished while the goverment stuffs their pockets.... i'M NOT SAYING DRUGS ARE GOOD DON't get me wrong i'm just saying that the dealers are not soley to blame and their punishments are too extreme.... for the land of the free big brother really seems to keep our hands tied behind our backs
The subject here is a drug dealer, who will if not already did, kill someone for his greed. Drug dealers push this crap on kids. No, Your are right it is their choice to use, but they are minors by the way, your friend is an adult, contributing to a minor. And from you and another person's spelling you have a lot to learn. Please get a high school education and live a good legal life. Which is not hard to do at all. They should take ALL drug pushers and put them on alverz! let them deal each other. If your friend was abused Why didn't YOU do something. We don't know that, but YOU do. Alcohol is bad I agree but the family has to do something the public cannot.

Sevierville, TN

#78 Sep 19, 2010
Swisha wrote:
All you people against this shit are fucked up. Its all your fault that this shit is so bad, you lawmakers, politicians and drug lords. It aint his fault this shit is out there n gets you mad mula. If theres anyone to blame its all you who fight againsr makin drugs legal. i live in smithtown and not 1 person in smithtown owns a popi field, nor not 1 place near there makes uzi's so you all need to get the facts straight n start thinkin a lil more clearly
What school did you and your friends go too? They sure did not teach you how to spell! Let me get this straight, You want drugs to be legal? Let us find you and your friends an island where there are no people, you and your friends live there, then you can kill yourselves with this drugs you love! Oh and by the way when you feel fit to get help to get off the drugs, YOU PAY for it not the people not the government. That just about always happens when you decide to straighten up. Poor parents!
highway robbery

Smithtown, NY

#79 Sep 19, 2010
observant wrote:
First I would like to state that if you could comprehend what I wrote you would know that I was asking you to provide your proof to the police because it would be a step forward in the battle against drugs on long island. I never stated that I would call the police... I don't have proof of anything, I simply asked you to, if you had proof.
Secondly I would like to ask, from my one comment I have ever written on this forum (Please see your "Mr. Observant" comment)- what on earth makes you think I am a male? I am a lawyer and a former St. Anthony's student who went to Smithtown before going to St. Anthony's High School. I had a lot of friends who continued in the Smithtown school system and one of them was killed by an overdose many years ago, before Smithtown's drug problem was out in the open. She was a good student and played sports like the one in this article http://www.localviewsonline.com/Content/Newsd...
Like that article states Smithtown has been putting forth a great effort to help the community (especially arresting the subject of this thread). I hope that their efforts are paying off for the current students and I hope that if you have any real evidence that you alert the police and help them.
To explain my need to comment on your post:
Once I had looked up the address you had posted I noticed that it was the karate place and I happened to see the next topic on the Smithtown forum was of the "mcdojo." I decided to look through it and anyone can clearly see that you have some sort of vendetta against "Leo" and you should hopefully keep your comments about whomever that is to that particular thread and refrain from posting unsubstantiated evidence on this thread about the drug problem in Smithtown. Now, if you CAN provide proof there-of please post that evidence and go forward to the police with it. If you can not, then please keep your vendetta against whomever to those particular threads.
I believe the "mcdojo" is open at the moment and I happen to be leaving work, I think I'll take a ride down there and let the owners know about these threads - maybe I'll even sign up for a few classes.
You are wasting your time by trying to use logic with these losers. They love to post nasty things about Leo and his business. Anytime someone posts in defense of Leo they get hard ons because they love the attention their idiocy brings. I can tell you that it is the same group of tags: horseman,ky jelly, special edd, dirty sanchez, Ben Dover, etc... "they" respond to posts in a group attack- all from the same places Jackson heights, South Orange NJ, etc. I know Leo and he's nothing like what they portray. Leo knows who is doing this, an old business partner who didn't like getting replaced because she was too incompetent to do her job- she places all the blame on Leo, when the decision came from a higher up.

Sevierville, TN

#80 Sep 19, 2010
highway robbery wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wasting your time by trying to use logic with these losers. They love to post nasty things about Leo and his business. Anytime someone posts in defense of Leo they get hard ons because they love the attention their idiocy brings. I can tell you that it is the same group of tags: horseman,ky jelly, special edd, dirty sanchez, Ben Dover, etc... "they" respond to posts in a group attack- all from the same places Jackson heights, South Orange NJ, etc. I know Leo and he's nothing like what they portray. Leo knows who is doing this, an old business partner who didn't like getting replaced because she was too incompetent to do her job- she places all the blame on Leo, when the decision came from a higher up.
People are so stupid, if he had proof about this Leo person then he would have gone to the police and not here, I believe if Leo can find who this person is he might get her back, but is it worth it? But for the principle maybe Leo should take her to court for trying to hurt his reputation. Leo, what ever you decide i will keep you in my prayers that this stuff stops so you can keep on keeping on.
shelf life

Northport, NY

#81 Sep 20, 2010
highway robbery wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again aswipe.Leonelli can't even defend himself on his own blogs and if you must know.She wasn't fired she quit.The decision was influence by the fact that his ex partner has a autistic son and this slime Leo and shihan used that against her to squeeze her out of a bussiness.A bussiness that is still failing because of leonelli's homosexuality and heroin abuse.Leonelli has gone through three or four managers and a dozen employees in two yrs who have left there hating tigerschulmann smithtown so who do you think is incompetent.Yeah, your right he knows whos doing it but he's scared of her husband and legally he can't do shyt.
Unbelievable

Smithtown, NY

#82 Sep 20, 2010
Two years this thread is running - stumbled upon it while researching something. Can't understand why people even respond to this realistic person. does it even matter what he has to say? I think not even one iota. This salerno kid got busted with thousands of bags of heroin and hopefully he did snitch on his suppliers. The problem will not go away though until more parents get more involved in the lives of their teenage kids. Here's to hoping mr salerno snitched and stays locked up long enough to learn to stay away from selling drugs.
Ignoring Mr Realistic will make the ignoramus go away eventually. He needs the attention to satisfy his pitifully low self esteem. Don't give it to him. Maybe one day he will grow up a little.
Thats_funny

San Mateo, CA

#83 Sep 20, 2010
shelf life wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again aswipe.Leonelli can't even defend himself on his own blogs and if you must know.She wasn't fired she quit.The decision was influence by the fact that his ex partner has a autistic son and this slime Leo and shihan used that against her to squeeze her out of a bussiness.A bussiness that is still failing because of leonelli's homosexuality and heroin abuse.Leonelli has gone through
three or four managers and a dozen employees in two yrs who have left there hating tigerschulmann smithtown so who do you think is incompetent.Yeah, your right he knows whos doing it but he's scared of her husband and legally he can't do shyt.
No she was definitely fired. My son was in class on Wendy's last day there. She was outside crying on her cell phone for over an hour. You do that when you're fired. Not when you quit. Then her husband showed up. He tried to Deshi off the mat, but Deshi was teaching and told him to come back later. I guess he didn't. He was short and almost as fat as Wendy. I highly doubt Deshi was scared of him. Besides if he was such a tough guy why is he hiding behind a message board talking sh-t when he could go to the school anytime and say it to Deshi's face. Guess he's not all that tough. I'm mean Wendy told me he's a nurse. What kind of man is a nurse?! And they tried to say Deshi is gay, which is hysterical btw, I've taken class with Deshi's girlfriend a few times and she's always smiling. She's in great shape too. My guess is that Wendy was fired because she was fat. I never saw her take class and she was always eating and texting. I mean if there needed to be anymore proof that she got fired, just look at these threads. Why would you put this much effort and energy into a place you quit from? You only do that when you get fired. Of course Wendy will be back on here in minutes trying to convince us it's not her, she's happy, she's thin, she quit, and that deshi is this and that, and that if it wasn't true Deshi would sue her or be on her defending himself. Well, I took class last Thursday and there was 20 of us and 15 kids in each of my sons classes, so my guess is he's just too busy. Or maybe it's just because Wendy pitiful attempt to ruin him hasn't worked with over two years of trying and he just doesn't want to waste his time. I mean unless we suddenly shifted into the world Wendy lives in...
Judo man

Northport, NY

#84 Sep 21, 2010
James your are still the little aswipe we once new.Do you still have yellow teeth.Yes she did quit because you used her autistic son as leverage to queeze her out.Accusing her at headquarters of being a bad manager and not putting in 80hrs a week.What retard would stay for that abuse.Oh yeah you.People who get fired don't get $200,000 for a business thats worth half that.Not to mention does your gay father BIll know about the other 20,000 you lent us and never had the balls to ask for back.As for being a nurse Dikhead welcome to 21 century I make over $100,000 grand a yr.You still driving that 98 civic.Retro.Whats the matter daddy won't buy you a new car.What kind of a man lives at home at age 28 and share a room with his 13yr old brother.Only a homo hangs out at a gay club the trax every friday just because his fat lesbian cousin bartends there.Once a loser always a loser.The only man you ever faced you were on your knees with balls across the chin. Now stop blaming a women I know you know who this is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smithtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) 4 hr Under a Palm 1,818
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 10 hr ianstein 1,434
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 19 hr Bruser 2,709
News Islip Supervisor: Town pay raises were approved... Wed recall vote know 12
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Dec 4 PULTE Zio-swamp 121,900
News The Gangs of (Brentwood) New York Nov 28 The Mick 3
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Nov 27 Released 101

Smithtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Smithtown Mortgages