Do you approve of Vince Zapotosky as ...

Do you approve of Vince Zapotosky as Commissioner?

Posted in the Smithton Forum

C.R. Brangard Jr

United States

#1 Jun 17, 2014
Once having hope of having leadership character, who has what it takes to stand for right, quickly accepted a followers role. My opinion of his conduct is nothing more then getting paid a leader's pay while go about his day with the primary function of saying "yes" to his fellow party member of the same self interest group.
Show me once where he deviated from party lines for the better of those he is suppose to be leading, and I will regain that once held hope. Until then, his function is not for the people, but an echo of what his monarchal superior co-commissioner commands of him, and shamefully party peon, displaying no abilities that merit his position as a community leader.
I think that we save money, devolve his chair, and just grant the over-controlling, under qualified party boss 2 vote authority. Get the exact same quality of leadership, minus the cost and reduced drama and embarrassment.
I would have never fathomed he would allow himself to be so easily put in his place, and his legacy turned to the court jester.
What happened guy??
C.R. Brangard Jr USA(ret)
al guido

Donora, PA

#2 Mar 30, 2015
gimme me a name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smithton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Italian restaurant in 70s Fri deb 3
News Agressive-driving enforcement program launched ... Jul 12 Ziggy 2
Randy Morgan Jul 2 Veronica 1
Crystal pool Jun '16 fat white girl bu... 2
News Entrepreneur enters race for state representative (Jan '16) Jun '16 Lanny 22
News AG: 16 charged in connection with alleged illeg... (Sep '13) Jun '16 Dime Droppers Inc 1,071
News Roll out the BVA trough (Mar '11) Apr '16 Home owner 1,650

Smithton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Smithton Mortgages