Dems Obamacare Disaster

Scranton, PA

#4145 Jul 16, 2014
bobby6464 wrote:
AMERICA does not buy DAILY CALLER lies, only IGNORANT TEA bags. Get a grip and guzzle that Limbaugh nut juice.
Chicago Faces $67 Million Shortfall After Obamacare’s Medicaid Expansion Busts Budget
Tue, July 15, 2014

Crain’s Chicago Business reports Chicago’s public health system is facing a massive $67 million shortfall after an early adoption of Obamacare’s Medicaid expansion cost much more than expected.

http://townhall.com/video/chicago-faces-67-mi...

----------

An unwelcome surprise from the Cook County health system
July 14, 2014

CountyCare — that's Cook County's attempt to leverage federal dollars through a Medicaid managed care program — is in a heap of trouble. Expenses outstripped revenues by $21 million in the first six months of the county's fiscal year, through May 31.

The shortfall is expected to grow to $63.5 million by the end of the fiscal year, Nov. 30. That's driving a projected $85.9 million shortfall in the 2014 Cook County budget.

Next year looks grim, too: Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle projects a $168.9 million deficit for the county in fiscal 2015, which starts Dec. 1, including a $50 million deficit in the health care system.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2014-07-14...
Candy bar

Latrobe, PA

#4146 Jul 16, 2014
More Obamacare Disaster wrote:
Chicago Faces $67 Million Shortfall After Obamacare’s Medicaid Expansion Busts Budget
07/14/2014
Chicago’s public health system is facing a massive $67 million shortfall after an early adoption of Obamacare’s Medicaid expansion cost much more than expected, Crain’s Chicago Business reports.
Cook County, which encompasses Chicago and its surrounding suburbs, made a deal with the Obama administration to get an early start on the health care law’s Medicaid expansion in 2012.
But the resulting program, CountyCare, is costing millions more than original projections.
The prototype Medicaid expansion lost Cook County $21 million in the first six months of operation — that’s expected to balloon to $63.5 million by November 30, according to the Chicago Tribune.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/14/chicago-fac...
In 1984' summit and Clark were both names of candy bars...but the whatchacalit ruled in its pre peanut butter state
bobby6464

Mountain View, CA

#4147 Jul 16, 2014
ObamaCare is the law and IGNORANT TEA BAGS are desperate as usual, but patriotic American people knew this right wing moronic act was coming. No surprise this time
PA Voter

Philadelphia, PA

#4148 Jul 16, 2014
All stink
Bobby Homestead the Man

Clearfield, PA

#4149 Jul 17, 2014
What's da black dude gonna do?

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/07/16/russia-...
Lol

Philadelphia, PA

#4150 Jul 17, 2014
Lol
Independent Voter

Wilmington, DE

#4151 Jul 17, 2014
Vote em all out
wolf the governor

West Mifflin, PA

#4152 Jul 17, 2014
Wolf for governor,,,,,,,,,Corbett down in the polls by 23 %

Back a winner with Wolf !!

Corbett will be a one term governor

yeah baby!!
The Obamacare Fiasco

Scranton, PA

#4153 Jul 17, 2014
[From The Weekly Standard]

Obamacare Navigators,'Assisters' Helped Less Than Two People Per Day
Jul 17, 2014
Nine in ten heard from clients again with post-enrollment problems.

During the open enrollment period for the state and federal health care exchanges, each staff member and volunteer worked with an average of 1.8 people per day, according to a survey of assister programs released by the Kaiser Family Foundation. Kaiser calculated the number of people receiving aid between October 1, 2013 and the end of April, 2014:
* More than 4,400 Assister Programs, employing more than 28,000 full-time-equivalent staff and volunteers, helped an estimated 10.6 million people during the first Open Enrollment period.*

If you do the math, 28,000 individuals assisting 10.6 million people over 210 days breaks down to 1.8 people per day per service representative.
bobby6464

Mountain View, CA

#4154 Jul 17, 2014
Sounds like a PERSONAL PROBLEM.
Sally Saliva

West Mifflin, PA

#4155 Jul 17, 2014
Does anyone know I saved 230 bucks by switching to Geico car insurance .
Abacus

Latrobe, PA

#4156 Jul 17, 2014
The Obamacare Fiasco wrote:
[From The Weekly Standard]
Obamacare Navigators,'Assisters' Helped Less Than Two People Per Day
Jul 17, 2014
Nine in ten heard from clients again with post-enrollment problems.
During the open enrollment period for the state and federal health care exchanges, each staff member and volunteer worked with an average of 1.8 people per day, according to a survey of assister programs released by the Kaiser Family Foundation. Kaiser calculated the number of people receiving aid between October 1, 2013 and the end of April, 2014:
* More than 4,400 Assister Programs, employing more than 28,000 full-time-equivalent staff and volunteers, helped an estimated 10.6 million people during the first Open Enrollment period.*
If you do the math, 28,000 individuals assisting 10.6 million people over 210 days breaks down to 1.8 people per day per service representative.
. Do the math. I hypothesize that the Pringles can holds 12 more chips than the ruffles bag. Do the math!
Hope and Change Failure

Scranton, PA

#4157 Jul 18, 2014
Biden’s ‘Hope And Change’ Backtrack ‘A Really Bad Moment For The White House’
07/17/2014

National Journal’s Ron Fournier called Joe Biden’s claim that the change promised by President Barack Obama “didn’t happen” was “a really bad moment for the White House,” noting it undermines the central premise of Obama’s election to the presidency in 2008.

Fournier appeared on CNN’s “New Day” on Thursday morning to discuss the vice president’s inconvenient admission on Wednesday.

“There must be a clip after that where he says,‘Hey, I’m just kidding,’” Fournier remarked.“He basically conceded the original sin of the Obama presidency, which is,‘We promised to at least start changing Washington, and we failed.’”

“And then later on, what he does say there is,‘We can change things if we’re the drivers of the change,’” the National Journal reporter continued.

“Well, who’s been driving the last five and a half years? It was a really bad moment for the White House.”

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/17/fournier-bi...
Abacus

Latrobe, PA

#4158 Jul 18, 2014
Hope and Change Failure wrote:
Biden’s ‘Hope And Change’ Backtrack ‘A Really Bad Moment For The White House’
07/17/2014
National Journal’s Ron Fournier called Joe Biden’s claim that the change promised by President Barack Obama “didn’t happen” was “a really bad moment for the White House,” noting it undermines the central premise of Obama’s election to the presidency in 2008.
Fournier appeared on CNN’s “New Day” on Thursday morning to discuss the vice president’s inconvenient admission on Wednesday.
“There must be a clip after that where he says,‘Hey, I’m just kidding,’” Fournier remarked.“He basically conceded the original sin of the Obama presidency, which is,‘We promised to at least start changing Washington, and we failed.’”
“And then later on, what he does say there is,‘We can change things if we’re the drivers of the change,’” the National Journal reporter continued.
“Well, who’s been driving the last five and a half years? It was a really bad moment for the White House.”
http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/17/fournier-bi...
Do the math....if I score 5 runs, that surely is better than 4 bruthhhaaaaaaaa!
And here's the pitch....
I Eat At The Y

West Mifflin, PA

#4159 Jul 18, 2014
beaver burgers are the best when fresh
Libtard voter

Havertown, PA

#4160 Jul 18, 2014
All are rotten
Wolfe the next gov

Chester Springs, PA

#4161 Jul 18, 2014
Vote for me
Tom Korbut

Philadelphia, PA

#4162 Jul 18, 2014
Vote for me
Tom Korbut

Philadelphia, PA

#4163 Jul 18, 2014
I'm your man
Tom Korbut

Philadelphia, PA

#4164 Jul 18, 2014
Yes I am

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smithton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
December 2014 BVA SB meeting Dec 21 The Rock 2
Plans For Belle Vernon Bridge Preservation Proj... Dec 14 The Rock 1
asbestos and carbon monoxide in ours schools Dec 14 The Rock 11
AG: 16 charged in connection with alleged illeg... (Sep '13) Dec 7 Hobo Jim 684
texting in our schools Oct '14 BVA Alumni 2
Alan Benyak Announces Candidacy for Washington ... (Mar '13) Oct '14 hannibal 14
Fire destroyed Twin Coaches 31 years ago (Nov '08) Sep '14 Pauline 20
Smithton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Smithton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Smithton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Smithton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:09 am PST