mom

Columbia, IL

#1 Sep 8, 2012
Don't order the new turkey roaster. My son had diarrhea from eating one of these and he never has loose bowels. That is the last time we eat there.
BullS

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Sep 8, 2012
mom wrote:
Don't order the new turkey roaster. My son had diarrhea from eating one of these and he never has loose bowels. That is the last time we eat there.
I have never heard of someone getting diarrhea from eating an Arby's turkey sandwich, or any turkey sandwich for that matter. Can you prove your claim? How do we know that your son doesn't have poor eating habits?
Ralph the drunken Indian

Waterloo, IL

#3 Sep 8, 2012
me love their roast beef, make me go oooooooowwww ooooooowwwww HOW!!!
wahooo

Columbia, IL

#4 Sep 8, 2012
I have eaten there twice and got sick from it. I never eat there anymore.
agree

Overland Park, KS

#5 Sep 8, 2012
There food at the Waterloo store is awful. I to get sick every time i eat there. It's sad but i drive to south county to get my Arbys.
James

Waterloo, IL

#6 Sep 8, 2012
That is unfortunate, but I have eaten Waterloo Arby's several times over the years and have never been sick from it. Their beef and cheddar sandwiches are great, especially with the red sauce. It's not my favorite fast food to get, but it isn't horrible.
Too Expensive

Waterloo, IL

#7 Sep 10, 2012
Arbys charges way too much for their food. For two people to eat there (both getting combo meals) it costs almost 20 bucks. You could get two large pizzas for that much from pizza hut or two sandwiches two fries and two drinks at Arbys.
Ex Employee

United States

#8 Sep 12, 2012
True story, when the roast beef is warm, you can cut a 3 inch long, 6 inch deep skit in it and make love to it and it feels just like a p ussy. This is before it is sliced of course.
Wow

Waterloo, IL

#9 Sep 12, 2012
Glad to know ex employees of Arbys compare their food to p ussy. Makes me want to eat there even more.
thepoops

Waterloo, IL

#10 Sep 12, 2012
mom wrote:
How do you know it was from the food he ate there. I just got over some kind of flu or something that lasted for several days and I never ate any kind of fast food, or Arbys fof that matter.
stfu

Millstadt, IL

#11 Sep 12, 2012
I stop in and eat there 3 times/week during the work week. have done this for over a year now. have never gotten sick once in the past year. before you even say anything about being fat or whatever, I am 6'0" 180 lbs and in single digits in body fat and exercise every day, so dont even try goin there

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#12 Sep 12, 2012
you must be a meth head - yeah i went there
Ex Employee

United States

#13 Sep 15, 2012
Wow wrote:
Glad to know ex employees of Arbys compare their food to p ussy. Makes me want to eat there even more.
i didnt say it tasted like p ussy, I said it felt like a p ussy when you stick your weiner in it.
omg wow

Orlando, FL

#14 Mar 30, 2013
no wonder people get sick from eating it sick men like u screw the meet..oh and btw turkey does the same thibng to me look up if it's even safe to eat it when your pregnant every person is different so stop judging this mom please.
Cool

Waterloo, IL

#15 Mar 31, 2013
To the guy that eats there three times a week you must be a cop they are there everyday!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smithton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriffs race new backers 50 min Agree 151
Keck's crappy high priced what he calls b-b-q a... 3 hr UraTool 8
Millstadt Girls Softball Team 3 hr Iwanttoknow 10
Found girls ipod at Sportsman Club Haunted Trai... 5 hr Looking 7
New Signs Indicate "You're in Crest Hill" 6 hr Bill 7
What did you buy with your 25% tax rebate? 6 hr Bill 2
Deputy being Nice 13 hr Spot On 23
Smithton Dating
Find my Match

Smithton Jobs