Bar Fights in Smithton
Another Fight

Belleville, IL

#21 Jun 18, 2008
There was another fight this past weekend. When are they gonna shut that place down
Give Me A Break

United States

#22 Jun 24, 2008
Another Fight wrote:
There was another fight this past weekend. When are they gonna shut that place down
and why would they shut it down? that is ridiculous...

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#23 Jun 24, 2008
MushyMushy wrote:
So, where is this bar located? Thought about riding the bike out that way to have a cold one. I love excitement!
It is south of Belleville on 159---in a strip mall on the right hand side of the road as you come into town. The food is similar to Cutter's, and they have bands on weekends. There is an outdoor patio too. I like it!
Same Ole

Belleville, IL

#24 Jun 30, 2008
It appears the new "Chasers Lounge" is keeping up with the tradition in Smithton. They were open for 2 days and had a fight. When are the village offical's going to do something? Smithton bars are getting (if not already) worse that the ones in Marissa, Lenzburg, New Athens and Lebanon, just to name a few. Come one people, this used to be a nice town, what happened?

“Hell Raiser With A Cause”

Since: Jun 08

none ya business!

#25 Jul 1, 2008
Eh. Not all the bars have brawls. Just No-Jacks, and Chasers. There's family friendly bars: Mueth's Tavern, and the Legion.
Same Ole

Belleville, IL

#26 Jul 2, 2008
Well you are partially correct....Meuth's rarely has fights but the Legion has been having them alot lately.
Bar Patron

United States

#27 Jul 2, 2008
It has nothing to do with the bars. For whatever reason, there's been a lot of really young, obnoxious kids. Not sure what's going on but they've made their way to Smithton. Maybe it's time to call Terminix.
Something Fishy

Chicago, IL

#28 Jul 2, 2008
Bar Patron wrote:
It has nothing to do with the bars. For whatever reason, there's been a lot of really young, obnoxious kids. Not sure what's going on but they've made their way to Smithton. Maybe it's time to call Terminix.
Don't waste Terminix's time at Chasers and NoJacks.
They are more needed at the Paderborn tavern. Have you seen the skanks that hang out there? Let's hope they stay in Paderborn.

RRS

Since: Jul 08

Belleville, IL

#29 Jul 3, 2008
No they dont stay there
Something Fishy

Chicago, IL

#30 Jul 3, 2008
Great! We need more hos in this town.

none ya business!

#31 Jul 7, 2008
haha! true about paderborn. and about the bar brawls.. it's usually one particular person who gets into one, or the family.
Something Fishy

Chicago, IL

#32 Jul 7, 2008
BornRaised314Stl wrote:
haha! true about paderborn. and about the bar brawls.. it's usually one particular person who gets into one, or the family.
Are we thinking of the same family? Was one family member in the news a lot a couple of years ago?
threethirteen

Collinsville, IL

#33 Jul 8, 2008
Something Fishy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we thinking of the same family? Was one family member in the news a lot a couple of years ago?
What news story?

none ya business!

#34 Jul 8, 2008
Wow. I'm lost. All I know is that I went in there one random day and I wouldn't say there were very many attractive people in there.
Bar Hopper

Chicago, IL

#35 Jul 8, 2008
BornRaised314Stl wrote:
Wow. I'm lost. All I know is that I went in there one random day and I wouldn't say there were very many attractive people in there.
Amen to that! They all done been beat with ugly sticks at paderborn.
Been there

Chicago, IL

#36 Jul 9, 2008
Bar Hopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to that! They all done been beat with ugly sticks at paderborn.
They're all ugly because they are all from one family.
Been there

Chicago, IL

#37 Jul 9, 2008
threethirteen wrote:
<quoted text>What news story?
I know who you are threethirteen. It's not the story you'd like it to be. We're not starting another thread about your niece.
threethirteen

Collinsville, IL

#38 Jul 9, 2008
Been there wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who you are threethirteen. It's not the story you'd like it to be. We're not starting another thread about your niece.
Just wondering asshole!Thanx.Have a good day, sunshine.
Been there

Chicago, IL

#39 Jul 10, 2008
threethirteen wrote:
<quoted text>Just wondering asshole!Thanx.Have a good day, sunshine.
You too, Sweetie. That's real class!
threethirteen

Collinsville, IL

#40 Jul 10, 2008
Been there wrote:
<quoted text>
You too, Sweetie. That's real class!
Back at ya babe!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smithton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Wife Has BFs All Over Town (Mar '16) Sat Anthony 66 54
Adult male jumped by 3 thugs at U-gas! Sat DavidDuke 3
Frontier internet Fri Richard 6
50% off toilet paper sale Fri Mike 2
News St. Clair County resident wins $300,000 Illinoi... Nov 17 BornRaised314Stl 3
is she really back Nov 17 kelli b 1
Just moved here, looking for hunting partner th... Nov 16 PIG VOMIT 4

Smithton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Smithton Mortgages