Salery for Russell County Administrator

Salery for Russell County Administrator

Posted in the Smiths Station Forum

Mr Snyder

Hiram, GA

#1 Jan 13, 2011
Anybody know what the current salery for the Russell Co. Administrator is?

“Its good to be me”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 16, 2011
She gets paid very well I bet. Plus the money she got from the sexual harassment suit. She can thank Ben Thornhill for her job.
Jay Williamson

Locust Grove, GA

#3 Jul 1, 2012
Only Ken Davis makes more the Horne does. She is GROSSLY overpaid.
Emily Hughes

Locust Grove, GA

#5 Jul 3, 2012
Such hatred. I did see the name Jerry on the Department of Public Safety website. I also have to wonder if the person commenting is the same as you are referring to dowhat. You seem angry. I also have to question your reasoning since you are using a name other than your own.
Mr Snyder

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#8 Jul 6, 2012
Emily Hughes wrote:
Such hatred. I did see the name Jerry on the Department of Public Safety website. I also have to wonder if the person commenting is the same as you are referring to dowhat. You seem angry. I also have to question your reasoning since you are using a name other than your own.
This is not about hate nor the lack there of...It was a simple question you can not or will not address without putting your own spin on it. Regardless of what you prefere to call yourself on this forum? Do you Know the answer to the question?
DoWhatNot

Locust Grove, GA

#9 Jul 8, 2012
The Administrator makes $137,819.00 per year salary and $5,000.00 expense account. She makes more than the County Sheriff, Coroner, Backhoe Operators, and the volunteers at the Animal Shelter. Who Cares how much someone makes?
Mr Snyder

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#10 Jul 8, 2012
DoWhatNot wrote:
The Administrator makes $137,819.00 per year salary and $5,000.00 expense account. She makes more than the County Sheriff, Coroner, Backhoe Operators, and the volunteers at the Animal Shelter. Who Cares how much someone makes?
Well...I`d say, probably the Sheriff, Coroner, D.A., Backhoe Operators and volunteers at the animal shelter!

Backhoe for sure!
Coweta Native

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#11 Jul 8, 2012
Mr Snyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...I`d say, probably the Sheriff, Coroner, D.A., Backhoe Operators and volunteers at the animal shelter!
Backhoe for sure!
So much for college educations!
DoWhatNot

Locust Grove, GA

#12 Jul 11, 2012
Coweta Native wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for college educations!
I gone be gots a college edcation when troy open up that nite school. Yessiree.
Coweta Native

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#14 Jul 17, 2012
DoWhatNot wrote:
<quoted text>
I gone be gots a college edcation when troy open up that nite school. Yessiree.
Maybe after you get that criminal justice degree from Chatt-Troy, LuAnne and Peggy will let you do security for them at next years Kenn-tucky Derby?
Former Phenix City

United States

#15 Mar 8, 2013
All of them are crooks in Phenix City. The municipal court is the most evil & wicked court I have ever seen. They all should lose their jobs for corruption. They F*** me over its time to get the word out how corrupt these assholes really are all the way from the DA office to the municipal court Phenix City Police Department. Its time they stop F****** the public over & "Retaliating" when somebody calls them out on their "BS". The Phenix City Municipal court is a kangaroo court who has phony trials just to get somebody innocent in trouble just to get money from them!. They all need to be fired & replaced with honest people who will do their job & quit this which hunt they are on. I'm just fed up with how I am being treated I have been a profiled person.
Former Resident

United States

#16 Mar 10, 2013
The police can lie to the judge saying if you did something & you really didn't!. The corruption is still alive & well in phenix city. They are bad businesses in town the local hospital is bad Jack Houston. I waited over 2 hours before the doctor saw me & I was in dying pain I complained about the way I was treated, & they didn't like it. All they do is "Retaliate" when you complain about how they treated you. Anyone can go down to the municipal court & falsely accuse you of harassment they make their money with these phony trials. Anyone can make the DA their slave to get somebody innocent in trouble & the DA still proceeds in getting them in trouble. There is no "JUSTICE" anymore trouble makers are allowed to roam certain people can't take our harassment charges. I'm tired of how i'm being treated. I don't trust the local businesses in town!.
Former Resident

United States

#17 Mar 10, 2013
They are still corrupt in this town. If you have a problem the police refuse to help you only to go against you.
Ticked Off

United States

#18 Mar 10, 2013
My grandfather was a target for a racist black Phenix City cop in 1995 & the judge was black also bellany. I still remember it they was other cars speeding & my grandfather was doing the speed limit & they always happen to pull us over & not the real speeders. My grandfather got put in jail on court day because the racist black cop accused my grandfather of saying something ugly to her & the court house employees they was "BLACK" to said they heard him say it also. He spent the night in jail for 24 hours because this racist pig cop had something out for white people. I still get steam till this day even after all these years! it has been 18 years since it happen. We have never had this kind of trouble in other cities in Alabama until we moved to Phenix City/Russel county. I'm also tired of police officers picking on us because we are "WHITE". I moved to lee county in 1996 & never had these kinds of problem with the police. It has always been Phenix City/ Russell county I always had trouble & how other drivers try to altercations in gas stations or tail gate you for doing the speed limit!. Who gets the blame not the trouble maker doing the harassing!.
Ticked Off

United States

#19 Mar 10, 2013
The police can never seem to solve these random break ins In Russel county & Lee county. My house was broke in 1996 it was around christmas. We are thinking of moving back to Lee county nobody bothers you not even the police.
Concerned in CA

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Jan 5, 2014
Former Phenix City wrote:
All of them are crooks in Phenix City. The municipal court is the most evil & wicked court I have ever seen. They all should lose their jobs for corruption. They F*** me over its time to get the word out how corrupt these assholes really are all the way from the DA office to the municipal court Phenix City Police Department. Its time they stop F****** the public over & "Retaliating" when somebody calls them out on their "BS". The Phenix City Municipal court is a kangaroo court who has phony trials just to get somebody innocent in trouble just to get money from them!. They all need to be fired & replaced with honest people who will do their job & quit this which hunt they are on. I'm just fed up with how I am being treated I have been a profiled person.
I live in CA but have innocent family entangled the the Phenix city courts for 5 years. If I was not witnessing this first hand, I would not believe this possible in 21st century US!! I am appalled and disgusted. Would make a good 60 Minutes story. I would like to connect with some of you to see how this travesty of justice and corruption of power can be stopped. I have much information and evidence that may interest you. Does the corruption go up to the state level to the Alabama Attorney General Luther Strange?
For sure

Phenix City, AL

#21 Feb 8, 2014
How would you like to communicate? This forum is not the ideal place to discuss the subject.
Screw Phenix City

United States

#22 Mar 11, 2014
I don't care screw ken davis and the phenix city police department. i just would like to get my story how we was treated unfairly by the phenix city courts and police department. The corruption in phenix city is still alive and well. My family members don't deserve to be buried in such a corrupt town.

The police and da pick and choose to harass and prosecute. The corruption has never really left phenix city. What happen to us is prove phenix city still has a dark side in the police department and courts. The justice system in phenix city is not fair at all!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smiths Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dairy Queen sets opening date for DQ Grill & Ch... May 19 Will 1
News 30-year-old man found guilty of burglary, attem... (Jul '09) May 18 Tee 23
Phenix City Labor May 17 CodSack 1
Hurst Boys from Phenix City (Dec '15) Apr '17 strel 4
Cable TV of East Alabama (Sep '09) Apr '17 Big Time 247
Ambulance Services.... must be money in it on b... (Feb '16) Mar '17 Enter Username 2
News Inmate found dead of apparent suicide in Lee Co... Jan '17 Big dee 1

Smiths Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Smiths Station Mortgages