Kinnarney indictment
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
figures

New Albany, IN

#1 Jul 22, 2012
Trying to scam the state now? What is the story on the indictment in todays paper.....two businesses and he still needs more.
yourloveplusone

Canton, OH

#2 Jul 22, 2012
What does it matter to you??
figures

New Albany, IN

#3 Jul 22, 2012
a lot
yourworstnightma re

Canton, OH

#4 Jul 22, 2012
And why's that? You have nothing better then to talk about them on topix? I mean that's low. This is a app that you just gossip about sh!t about things on. If you don't like it then actually do something about it. Don't talk about them on topix it does nothing. Sorry.
digures

New Albany, IN

#5 Jul 22, 2012
It matters cos my kid has been there for karate and i need to knowwho i am dealing with. Everybody does.
jsuchsnsxncj

Canton, OH

#6 Jul 22, 2012
Well he's my dad. And hes a good guy. He loves those kids he may not be the best at finance or whatever. But he helps people out and he's nice. It's not like taking your kid to karate is going to do anything to your kid but teach them karate.
taylor

Canton, OH

#7 Jul 22, 2012
That's what I though. Now don't try to start stuff when you don't know what your talking about
Parent

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Jul 22, 2012
The kinnarneys are odd. They think they are hot that's all there is too it.
taylor

Canton, OH

#9 Jul 22, 2012
You make no sense. No one thinks they are hot. Like Stfu haha your making yourself look dumb as f**k sorry.
dusnsn

Canton, OH

#10 Jul 22, 2012
So, you're a parent? Which means you're an adult.. Soooo.. Why are you on this website talking shit about someone else's family that you know absolutely nothing about? Grow up & get a life.
dusnsn

Canton, OH

#11 Jul 22, 2012
Exactly. Got nothing else to say now do you? Lmao. Stop talking about other peoples family's.
Just watching

New Albany, IN

#12 Jul 22, 2012
Topix is a forum designed to discuss the news and topical issues. Obviously, this was news that was published in the newspaper and is public record via the Kentucky Courts. Ergo, fair game.
taylor

Canton, OH

#13 Jul 22, 2012
I don't care. They are talking about my family. So FAIR GAME I'm gonna comment back.
dontmatter1

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Jul 22, 2012
they are worthless people... they steal from you and everything... but they owe my family money.. but it will back fire on them
taylor

Canton, OH

#15 Jul 22, 2012
They aren't worthless. THIS IS WORTHLESS if you had a life you wouldn't be sitting on here talking shit about people.
Desmen

New Albany, IN

#16 Jul 22, 2012
dontmatter1 wrote:
they are worthless people... they steal from you and everything... but they owe my family money.. but it will back fire on them
haha this is Taylor's boyfriend please comment back to me and talk about how worthless their family is. I'm not gonna argue with adults. I know the whole story behind it and I know that their dad would never do anything like that. Everytime their kids need something he's there for them. So please argue with me.
f all you haters

North Ridgeville, OH

#17 Jul 22, 2012
wow he was over paid a few hundred dollars in unemployment 6 years ago for failure on his employer to report earnings. so you three gold diggers and who ever else needs to quit running there mouths behind peoples backs like cowards. Everyone that knows them knows they are good people and your just pissed because trying to screw good people didnt work for you this time. why dont you quit running your mouths and come say it to there face. Oh and heather you really need to get a life honey..
Parent

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Jul 23, 2012
Some things daddy doesn't tell you huh? Your a child
Ndigo

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Jul 23, 2012
They are rotten
taylor

Canton, OH

#20 Jul 23, 2012
Hey get your facts straight first. F all you haters or whatever isn't a child so they know what they are talking about. Haha dumbass. And guess what daddy tells me more then you will ever know about our family cause obviously you don't know shit about us ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smiths Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dr bush 12 min BULL 9
Used to be you and me 1 hr Rod knoc 8
Does anyone know Tony Pennington and what do yo... 1 hr Janet Mc 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Friend of Coal 671
sara skiner 2 hr selenatlantis 2
Tony Pennington (Oct '10) 4 hr Sammy 20
Bowling Green Music Thread (Apr '12) 4 hr elvis 74

Smiths Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Smiths Grove Mortgages