Kim Moormqan

Vine Grove, KY

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Does anyone know how I can get in touch with her? I had her for a Dental Assisting teacher and would love to know how she is.
Kim Moorman

Vine Grove, KY

#2 Dec 26, 2012
sorry,thats MOORMAN
Hmm

Grove City, OH

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Ginger Cleary - State Farm Insurance - is her daughter. You can contact her for more info.
Justice

La Grange, KY

#4 Mar 17, 2013
I can tell you what Sandra Appling has been doing for the past four years. Both she and her daughter, Ginger Cleary, along with Mrs. Appling’s sister, Betty Dalton, have been defendants in a lawsuit which accuses them of co-conspiring with a local attorney named Brian Schuette, to financially scam a helpless 85 year old woman. Mrs. Appling has entered a plea called a “rule 68.” This rule 68 states that while no wrong doing is admitted, she believes there is enough evidence to find them liable in court. Some of you may remember a recent thread on this subject that was later taken down. I requested the thread be removed while the judge is considering an important decision. But I first copied every word and I assure those interested that the entire thread will be reposted soon along with many more details. If interested, bookmark this page and I’ll place a link to the new thread here.
Justice

La Grange, KY

#5 Mar 17, 2013
Oh and by the way, the thread I mentioned was, and will be again, in the Bowling Green Ky forum. I'll put a link to it here when it's re-posted. Also, the case itself is in Bowling Green. A trial was scheduled for Dec. 4th 2012 but was delayed at the last minute. We are currently waiting for a new trial date.
Hmm

Grove City, OH

#6 Mar 18, 2013
This is interesting. If it is true then I hope justice is served.
Justice

La Grange, KY

#7 Apr 27, 2013
Hmm wrote:
This is interesting. If it is true then I hope justice is served.
Thank you. For anyone interested, the judge's decision will come May 23rd. I'll re-post the original thread along with the decision by the 25th.
HMMM

Grove City, OH

#8 Apr 29, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. For anyone interested, the judge's decision will come May 23rd. I'll re-post the original thread along with the decision by the 25th.
Please do. It's very interesting how someone who is supposed to be and upstanding citizen can take advantage of someone. Especially and older person.

Makes me very upset.
HmMMM

Grove City, OH

#9 May 28, 2013
So, any word on what's going on?
Justice

La Grange, KY

#10 May 31, 2013
Yes, the hearing was held as scheduled on the 23rd but the Judge, Steve Wilson, put off his decision for a week. I expect to hear something anytime now and will post as soon as I do. Thank you for your interest.
HmMMM

Grove City, OH

#11 Jun 3, 2013
Will be interested to see. May justice prevail.
Justice

Hillview, KY

#12 Jun 12, 2013
FYI: Although the judge said his decision would come in one week, it has now been three weeks and still no word. I'll post as soon as I hear anything. Thank you again.
HmMMM

Grove City, OH

#13 Jun 12, 2013
Thanks for the update. I'll be checking back. No, thank you again!
Hmmm

Grove City, OH

#14 Jul 29, 2013
Still no word?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smiths Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steamers - Overated, Overpriced, and Overhyped.... 21 min Bernie 45
Beech Bend Park 38 min concerned 1
Has anyone read Bluegrass? (Mar '09) 49 min I know people of ... 49
Enforce Border & Citizenship Laws or Abolish th... 4 hr Johnny Depp 1
Pregnant Man in Cave City (Jun '09) 4 hr Teddy 9
America is a PIRATOCRACY 4 hr Pirate Gooberment 1
Best gym for silver sneakers 4 hr Old but not dead 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Smiths Grove Mortgages