Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81784 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#67126 Aug 14, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Theodora is pretty tough. She just got home from juvie camp and is back in school. I hope she behaves this year. Last year I had to pay for the tampon/pad machine in the school girls restroom. She said it was a rip off and kicked the dispenser off of the wall, stomped it open and passed out quarters/pads and tampons to all the girls. Called herself Robin Hood. She beat the crap out of five high school boys on the school bus at the same time. Then she made them admit they were sissies while they were still begging for mercy and mama.
She would do just fine over here then, does she also "tell it like it is"? Theodora kinda sounds like my great- neice, aye, these are the best years of their lives.
LDR

Owensboro, KY

#67127 Aug 14, 2012
Whatever happens happens...not saying the world will end but if it doesn't no one is going to be able to stop it ...so why worry about it ...just live life like there's no tomorrow

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#67128 Aug 14, 2012
whistle while you work
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#67129 Aug 14, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
The Bird Thread.. the one they love to hate and wanted to be rid of it .... couldn't stay away could you? LMAO
Nobody didn't want to get rid of it, but only for it to get back on topic.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#67130 Aug 14, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes you did, Bluewhiner. Last night when you was accusing me of being other posters, you posted that you didn't bother us on Scottsville Topix and we should stay off of here. You are the bogus one here. You said it right, you like to harass people and act like an idiot. Insomnia my arse, you are an habitual liar. You side step issues when you get caught in your own lying web and do your best to Crayfish out of your lying mess. I reviewed Scottsville Topix this morning and it was packed with your crap. Yes you have harassed and made fun of people for years on Scottsville Topix and here too. You are a schitt stirrer. You make up lies that could very easily break up marriages and you know it. You are friggin' right about me being on your trail, call it stalking if you like. You love picking on people and pounding weaker ones into the ground. Remember the old schitt on your stupid looking avafart, "pickin yer brain"? That's what you do with some is try to confuse them with your lies. You keep forgetting, I am smarter than you. You are wasting your time with your bull schitt psycology with me.
Some on this topic have swallowed your crap all the way to the tip of the fishing rod. They just haven't figured you out for what you really are yet. That is the reason you try to discredit, Roaming, UglyGirl, TPR and me, we know what an arse you really are. We have seen you in action for years.
I endorse that statement. And I didn't slither in here, I walked right through the front door. I believe she/it will know what I mean.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#67131 Aug 15, 2012
Cat Stevens.. "Morning Has Broken"... Live 1973

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#67132 Aug 15, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody didn't want to get rid of it, but only for it to get back on topic.
Even at a funeral, people talk about other things besides the deceased.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#67133 Aug 15, 2012
Today about a million and a half illegal aliens qualify for a work card,,, well aint that special.

Perhaps I'm one of the very few left in America that feels these people have broken in my county, no different than breaking into my home, and when you break into my home, you don't deserve shyt. But no, we reward them for forced entry into our land. We have immigration laws to allow for proper immigration. These thieves should enter legal or tossed back across the border.]

Ok, that's today's rant, have a good one,, trolls and illegal aliens, not so much.
vic

United States

#67134 Aug 15, 2012
so the birds died ...people die everyday too "

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#67135 Aug 15, 2012
vic wrote:
so the birds died ...people die everyday too "
Not in masses, as though they had breathed sarin gas.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#67136 Aug 15, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Even at a funeral, people talk about other things besides the deceased.
Yes Pete some people do. But out of respect they usually go either outside or into another room.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#67137 Aug 15, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Today about a million and a half illegal aliens qualify for a work card,,, well aint that special.
Perhaps I'm one of the very few left in America that feels these people have broken in my county, no different than breaking into my home, and when you break into my home, you don't deserve shyt. But no, we reward them for forced entry into our land. We have immigration laws to allow for proper immigration. These thieves should enter legal or tossed back across the border.]
Ok, that's today's rant, have a good one,, trolls and illegal aliens, not so much.
Morning, Humpaburn here. Today about a million and a half illegal aliens qualify for a work card,,,,,,,,,,well ain't that just friggin special,,,,,I hate work. I'm one of the few Americans that feel like they have broken into my country,,, no different than breaking into my home. In fact Pancho, Pedro, Juan, and a freakin pack mule are in my kitchen right now eating up my food and Pedro just pinched the wife on her arse. Dang it. Everywhere you look a freakin taco stand,,,,,,,can't even get a good cut of beef anymore.

Man I didn't sling schitt on a shingle for two years in the military chow line for this crap. The other night while I was looking for meteors I saw some illegal aliens land out by my frog pond. I didn't report it. Everytime I report things like that I wind up in this little room fingerpainting and junk like that. Well that's my rant for the day unless I see some giant Grasshoppers. Thanks for reading my rant,,,,,,,illegal ailens and trolls not so much,,,,,,,,,,dang,,,,,,,I, like typing those,,,,,things,,,,,,,. Humpaburn out.

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#67138 Aug 15, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Pete some people do. But out of respect they usually go either outside or into another room.
Until more birds die, consider ourselves in another room, pondering the significance/insignificance of these mass killings/dyings off. When I die, I would be proud to think so many people cared long enough to stick around and attempt to figure out the mystery of my death. In reality, everyone will go to Cracker Barrell and squabble over who's going to pay the bill, most likely, while never mentioning my name again.
trusted

New Haven, KY

#67139 Aug 15, 2012
Mid day to you all fine fellewers... Hope it is good. Just pooping in . Pete, on the beer in hair thing. I once covered my head in salad dressing one nite before school, got up the next morning and the water was froze, so know what ya mean. Dont say that about your funeral, I am sure you are loved and cared for by many, and will be remb always. You know the old song , bring me no roses when I die , or something like that. PWagner sang it. Here is your roses now ...@->-->--
Oh well got to run,,, day, day..
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#67140 Aug 15, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Until more birds die, consider ourselves in another room, pondering the significance/insignificance of these mass killings/dyings off. When I die, I would be proud to think so many people cared long enough to stick around and attempt to figure out the mystery of my death. In reality, everyone will go to Cracker Barrell and squabble over who's going to pay the bill, most likely, while never mentioning my name again.
Oh well, I feel that some are in the wrong room.

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#67142 Aug 15, 2012
trusted wrote:
Mid day to you all fine fellewers... Hope it is good. Just pooping in . Pete, on the beer in hair thing. I once covered my head in salad dressing one nite before school, got up the next morning and the water was froze, so know what ya mean. Dont say that about your funeral, I am sure you are loved and cared for by many, and will be remb always. You know the old song , bring me no roses when I die , or something like that. PWagner sang it. Here is your roses now ...@->-->--
Oh well got to run,,, day, day..
Ha! Thanks trusted, when someone would mention the passing of a friend or aquaintance, my dad would always say,"people's dying now that ain't never died before". I have died before, and had an out-of-body experience in which I was able to "see" everything that was going on in the room(except you can't see through walls). Unfortunately, I was revived by a simple "human touch" and have suffered through another 31 yrs. I'm not gonna rush it now, till we figure out what's happened to the Birds!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#67143 Aug 15, 2012
well, my check came today and I paid up all my bills for the month, refilled all my pills, filled my refridgerator and cabinet and bought chicken feed and dog food and have a whopping $8.49 left.... Life is GOOD!!

I guess you folks will be stuck with me for at least one more month. LOL
wildwoman

United States

#67144 Aug 15, 2012
Fluck them birds
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#67145 Aug 15, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
well, my check came today and I paid up all my bills for the month, refilled all my pills, filled my refridgerator and cabinet and bought chicken feed and dog food and have a whopping $8.49 left.... Life is GOOD!!
LMAO...I know how you feel. But I don't get mine until next week.

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#67146 Aug 15, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Ha! I once left(1978) for Craig, Colorado in an old 66' Chevy that used a quart of oil every 45 miles. I bought a case of oil at Wal-Mart and had to put in a quart to bring the level up to full. I was stopped in Denver for using the maintenance turnaround after my 6 cylinder wouldn't pull over Rabbit-Ears Pass with a U-Haul. He guided me down to a mail-box and instructed me to put $100 in it. When I finally got to Craig, I had 1 qt. of oil left and the engine was 2 qts. low. I've lived on sheer determination ever since.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smiths Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shootings 15 min hmm 4
Shoneys or Tumbleweed or Golden Corral 23 min Simple 9
Favorite song 1 hr Rebel Son 14
Magna Hottie 1 hr truth 4
Ashley voyles arrested again!?!? 1 hr same here 10
I love my baby 2 hr 821002OLC 16
What in the world is going on at WBKO? (May '15) 2 hr dezeray 64
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Smiths Grove Mortgages