First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brenda

Rochester, MI

#1 Aug 15, 2011
I wanted to make it known this man that was married for 20yrs, decied to go on vaction the following the day after his wife's father passed away.

He left her to deal with the funeral by herself, when he came home 2 weeks later he came back with a new lover whom was his wifes best friend.

Til to this day he still mentally harassess her behind his new wifes back!

If you know him, you may think he's the best on the out side but take a close look on the inside and you will see selfish!!
Richard

United States

#2 Aug 19, 2011
Brenda wrote:
I wanted to make it known this man that was married for 20yrs, decied to go on vaction the following the day after his wife's father passed away.
He left her to deal with the funeral by herself, when he came home 2 weeks later he came back with a new lover whom was his wifes best friend.
Til to this day he still mentally harassess her behind his new wifes back!
If you know him, you may think he's the best on the out side but take a close look on the inside and you will see selfish!!
He sounds like a winner!
silly willy

United States

#3 Aug 26, 2011
Go figure, they're all like that!
Randell J

United States

#4 Aug 28, 2011
What can you expect they are all like tha!
Lisa

Troy, MI

#5 Sep 3, 2011
He will have his day!
terry

Rochester, MI

#6 Sep 7, 2011
Interesting how it seems as his #*@+ don't stink, but I smell a dirt bag,
Chris

Troy, MI

#7 Sep 26, 2011
Loser!!!!
chris

United States

#9 Sep 27, 2011
Crazyomar wrote:
He is in here under the name Puck Falin.
well hopfully he will see it and maybe he will see how worthless he is!
Tracy

Troy, MI

#10 Oct 26, 2011
Sounds like a real good man!
Tracy

Troy, MI

#11 Oct 26, 2011
Crazyomar wrote:
He is in here under the name Puck Falin.
GOOD! Then he will see it then!
willy

Troy, MI

#12 Oct 28, 2011
I have met him he's arrogant and a drunk!
taylor

United States

#13 Dec 19, 2011
I hope he gets a shit load of coal from Santa!
randy

Troy, MI

#14 Mar 21, 2012
Speechless!
Tammy

Troy, MI

#15 Mar 29, 2012
Typical male.
b52sArecool

United States

#16 Mar 31, 2012
I am a typical gay male and i have played with daves snake a lot.
next door

Troy, MI

#17 Mar 31, 2012
That guy does't think his shit stinks, well I have news for him.
Knows him

Port Huron, MI

#18 Oct 4, 2012
Brenda wrote:
I wanted to make it known this man that was married for 20yrs, decied to go on vaction the following the day after his wife's father passed away.
He left her to deal with the funeral by herself, when he came home 2 weeks later he came back with a new lover whom was his wifes best friend.
Til to this day he still mentally harassess her behind his new wifes back!
If you know him, you may think he's the best on the out side but take a close look on the inside and you will see selfish!!
heard it wasn't a vacation...he went to the Dominican Republic to deliver health care in the mountains to Hatian caneworkers...worked for the Catholic church with 3 elderly nuns..he's a ritious guy
rick

Rochester, MI

#19 Nov 3, 2012
Knows him wrote:
<quoted text>
heard it wasn't a vacation...he went to the Dominican Republic to deliver health care in the mountains to Hatian caneworkers...worked for the Catholic church with 3 elderly nuns..he's a ritious guy
You consider someone ritious for leaving his wife and family???????
Niles

United States

#20 Dec 12, 2012
Knows him wrote:
<quoted text>
heard it wasn't a vacation...he went to the Dominican Republic to deliver health care in the mountains to Hatian caneworkers...worked for the Catholic church with 3 elderly nuns..he's a ritious guy
Left his family? You must be a real piece of work yourself!
Wow

United States

#21 Jan 4, 2013
Piece of garbage!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smiths Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Uh, Oh, Canada: 1,500 people on rafts returned ... Aug 22 Lol 1
News DNR: Don't release pet fish into Michigan lakes Aug 21 BarbaraMcDowell5439 1
News UPDATE 1-Russia's Severstal sells U.S. plants t... (Jul '14) Aug 14 bfburner 13
Review: Ginger Lea's Wedding Planner Specialist (Aug '14) Aug 14 OMG 3
News Car stolen out of Detroit used in two robberies... Aug 13 grounded in reality 1
Adult fun Jul '16 CaptainJack 1
Blue water soft wash roof cleaning Jul '16 superchaos 1

Smiths Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Smiths Creek Mortgages