Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,216

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Read more
Are You Kidding

Elmwood Park, IL

#15118 Sep 5, 2012
CNN found that there has been a net increase of just 300,000 non-farm payroll jobs since Obama took office. And if you count government jobs, there are actually 400,000 fewer people working today than in January 2009.

CNN concludes: "The figure of 4.5 million jobs is accurate if you look at the most favorable period and category for the administration. But overall, there are still fewer people working now than when Obama took office at the height of the recession."
mom

Eddyville, KY

#15119 Sep 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>All lies from a corrupt failed Presidency, and you voted for the little Weasel.
Foxnews confirmed it also, shows why dumb people believe foxnews.
Are You Kidding

Elmwood Park, IL

#15120 Sep 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>All lies from a corrupt failed Presidency, and you voted for the little Weasel.
So you are privy to more information than the British government and the US Senate??????????
Are You Kidding

Elmwood Park, IL

#15121 Sep 5, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>If so, then where were the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq that your leader George Bush Jr. told about?
I have responded to that on numerous occasions. You must not read!!!!
Are You Kidding

Elmwood Park, IL

#15122 Sep 5, 2012
mom wrote:
<quoted text> Foxnews confirmed it also, shows why dumb people believe foxnews.
This information came from Politcal Fact Check. Dumb people make assumptions without knowing what they are talking about.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#15123 Sep 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
My understanding is you are talking about Obama!Shame on you!We all happen to agree but putting it in print is not nice!!!

How about this debt now at 16 trillion!!More bad decisions from Obama`s spend and spend campaign??
wtf

Jackson, KY

#15124 Sep 5, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
My understanding is you are talking about Obama!Shame on you!We all happen to agree but putting it in print is not nice!!!
How about this debt now at 16 trillion!!More bad decisions from Obama`s spend and spend campaign??
Shut your mouth you gd Liar.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#15125 Sep 5, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are privy to more information than the British government and the US Senate??????????
Where are the WMD's you little prick?

Lmfao
Are You Kidding

Berwyn, IL

#15126 Sep 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Where are the WMD's you little prick?
Lmfao
I have answered that on numerous occassions! You must not read!

Who are you to call me any names???? That is all you do. One liners and name calling! Grow up!!!! You sound like a third grader!
Are You Kidding

Berwyn, IL

#15127 Sep 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Shut your mouth you gd Liar.
Just can't accept the truth!!!!!!!!!! Third grade play ground rants!!!!
crazy eva

London, KY

#15128 Sep 5, 2012
Im my opinion We!!!DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS AND OTHERS are IDIOTS!!To vote for these bozos Politicians no longer repesent us,they think we owe them , they work for us supposedly they befriend us till they get elected, then think no more of us till next election tome!!Some (NOT ALL) voters in a sense worship these individuals!What a shame Career Politicians (IN MY OPINION) should be ousted and elect new blood (THE AMERICAN WAY)!!!!!I bet not one will admit they had a part in the shape this country is in,,,,Think about it!!!Vote!!!New comers to the arena!!!LOL
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15129 Sep 5, 2012
crazy eva wrote:
Im my opinion We!!!DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS AND OTHERS are IDIOTS!!To vote for these bozos Politicians no longer repesent us,they think we owe them , they work for us supposedly they befriend us till they get elected, then think no more of us till next election tome!!Some (NOT ALL) voters in a sense worship these individuals!What a shame Career Politicians (IN MY OPINION) should be ousted and elect new blood (THE AMERICAN WAY)!!!!!I bet not one will admit they had a part in the shape this country is in,,,,Think about it!!!Vote!!!New comers to the arena!!!LOL
So what Presiential newcomer are you voting for??????
Know the law

Greenville, KY

#15130 Sep 5, 2012
social workers have a difficult job. They remove children from abused homes, and the worst part, our county Judge returne the children back to the parent because of the parents manupalitive and sympathetic cries. so when this happens, it makes the Social Workers look bad. also, u have to remember that our County Judge also have difficult decisions to make, and it's not always going to be favorable. If you witness something bad, report it, and try to do the right thing instead of talking bad about the Social Workers or the judg. Remember, our judge makes the final decision not the Social worker. Another thing, exhaust all remedies before making your final and only decision, unless it is absolutely nessecerry to take immediate course of action.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#15131 Sep 5, 2012
aint this topic over now?
Cats

Owensboro, KY

#15132 Sep 5, 2012
Who cares?
Lilly

Owensboro, KY

#15133 Sep 5, 2012
Paul
WOW

Florence, KY

#15134 Sep 5, 2012
Loserville! i'm sorry that i even LOOKED at this THREAD!! YUCK!!!!!
Welcher

Owensboro, KY

#15135 Sep 5, 2012
We are in Trouble

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#15136 Sep 6, 2012
A defendant in a lawsuit involving large sums of money was talking to his lawyer. "If I lose this case, I'll be ruined."

"It's in the judge's hands now," said the lawyer.

"Would it help if I sent the judge a box of cigars?"

"Oh no! This judge is a stickler for ethical behavior! A stunt like that would prejudice him against you. He might even hold you in contempt of court. In fact, you shouldn't even smile at the judge."

Within the course of time, the judge rendered a decision in favor of the defendant. As the defendant left the courthouse, he said to his lawyer, "Thanks for the tip about the cigars. It worked!"

"I'm sure we would have lost the case if you'd sent them."

"But, I did send them."

"What? You did?" said the lawyer, incredulously.

"Yes. That's how we won the case."

"I don't understand," said the lawyer.

"It's easy. I sent the cigars to the judge, but enclosed the plaintiff's business card."

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#15137 Sep 6, 2012
WOW wrote:
Loserville! i'm sorry that i even LOOKED at this THREAD!! YUCK!!!!!
I can see that you're not a connoisseur of fine conversation! Oh, well, have a great day, anyway, my friend!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smithland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kaitlyn yates 11 min Shame 2
has anyone heard of jr hall 6 hr thatsyourass 1
wacker chemical expansion 13 hr rich 3
kaitlyn yates 17 hr Pitiful 3
bailey mayhugh (May '11) Thu Glp 10
Alexis That Use To Wprk At Food Giant Thu Speechless 12
jr hall Mar 24 erika 5

Flood Warning for Livingston County was issued at March 27 at 10:41PM EDT

Smithland Dating
Find my Match