Shaking my head

Smithland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

they are the most vindictive and selfish people I have ever met in my life! And all out crazy! Why in the heck would you want to raise a toddler at the age you are, with the problems you have. You already screwed up two kids lives and they will not have nothing to do with you so why would you want to ruin another one? You need to stop thinking about yourselves and consider her welfare and what's best for her!!!! And I hate to break it to you but it's not with you! Don't you think that if the courts wanted the child to be with you she would have been all ready?? They need to concentrate on having a relationship with their own kids and grand kids before all of them completely have nothing to do with ya!!
lol

Smithland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

some people need to get a life. some christian you are. be sure you're sins will find you out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Smithland Discussions

Search the Smithland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 52 min Jay 138,789
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Yep 16,031
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Yep 81,217
Hot chick at smithland dollar store (Apr '13) 6 hr yooo 14
Debra 14 hr WTF 3
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 16 hr hum 921
heritage bank good or bad? Fri styers 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Smithland Jobs

•••