Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34806 Feb 4, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
What I understand is you're still blaming some woman named "Gail". We were trying to have your back and you turn it on us. So you're on your own. BTW, go the Marion forum and read the thread on Sugar and then tell us what you think.
Sorry for using the term "fool". Not right and I know it. Should have called you a forgetful old fart.
I responded to Spoon to give her a history of why everyone was skeptical. Then Pro jumps in with his two cents. I responded to Pro. Waco jumps in. Then you jump in. Besides, You never jumped into the fray with Gail until she attacked Waco. That is when you got hell bent on her. Those are the facts. Now, are you through? I am.

Location hidden

#34808 Feb 4, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the way, I am a white girl, who lives in SC. I live on the Wando River like I tried to tell you. I don't know Gail and my name is not Gail. I don't like Black men, as someone stated earlier.
Enjoy!
Spoon, you need to read the whole post. I said Arnold told us this is what a lady named Gail like in her men. Didn't say it was you. I did read your posts today on the Marion, NC topix and why you'd be on there I don't know and it's none of my business, but you did seem to piss a lot of people off. You need to hide your location on your Topix sign in thing and and hide your recent posts if you don't want people knowing where they come from. We seem to have an abundance of new people that live in one place and post from others on here lately. With that being said, you should read articles before you start a thread in Marion or you're going to keep getting "knocked around." Glare on your computer is really not an excuse for not reading an article you wish to discuss. I do read articles and sometimes I just interpret them wrong or differently than others and sometimes it's just my opinion and normally use IMO. Nothing wrong with starting a post, but at least post the article link or read it.
You say you like NASCAR, so do I and the Hendrick Motorsports teams are my favorites. Dale, Jr. is my favorite and sometimes I call him snail, but at least he won one last year. I pull for underfunded teams sometimes because I think it would be great to see a car that's barely hanging on with used parts, people like me on their pit crew and bald tires would somehow win a big race. I want Dale, Jr to win the Chase, but it's not going to happen, so I pull for Jimmy Johnson, who might I say is easy on the eyes and too cool for school.
One last thing, I have read the Topix agreement, got busted the other night but we never use anyone's real name or personal information, you can get in trouble not by Topix but the person you give information about for slander. Don't tell us about this man, or his business, cause we don't have a dog in that fight. We now see trying to have someone's back only gets a knife in our backs.
Hang in there.

Location hidden

#34809 Feb 4, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the way, I am a white girl, who lives in SC. I live on the Wando River like I tried to tell you. I don't know Gail and my name is not Gail. I don't like Black men, as someone stated earlier.
Enjoy!
I understand perfectly. I don't like black men either as most of them are Democrats. You can take my word for it.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34810 Feb 4, 2013
I believe you jumped the gun there, Arnold.

Location hidden

#34811 Feb 4, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I responded to Spoon to give her a history of why everyone was skeptical. Then Pro jumps in with his two cents. I responded to Pro. Waco jumps in. Then you jump in. Besides, You never jumped into the fray with Gail until she attacked Waco. That is when you got hell bent on her. Those are the facts. Now, are you through? I am.
Arnold, with all the strange posts from different posters you get calling you everything in the book, how am I to know if it's Gail or someone else? I believe I took a good bit of heat here a couple months ago. Didn't blame it on Gail, didn't see anybody taking up for me either. Those are the facts. Now I'm through.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34812 Feb 4, 2013
Is it just me, or has this forum turned into "Jersy Shore...Retired!". Now there is a radio show for ya.

Location hidden

#34813 Feb 4, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix should be monitoring more than they do. A 61 year old making sexual vulgar comments to teenagers is Sick. Also, he loves to say, "I'm praying for you" and talks very disrespectful of God and anything religious.
If his Mother were alive she would be beside herself in the manner that he acts. But I don't think she knew of all of what he was doing.
I had to pay a lot of money to find out what I know now. And I did report his post's, referencing to the teenage girls.
I knew this was going to be a good day and I'm glad; I played everything according to what I was told to do.
I'd call dateline, tell e'm to set up a bait house.

Location hidden

#34814 Feb 4, 2013
Juice wrote:
I apologize. I am a 41 yr old wife & mother & really enjoy your conversation. I only commented to get you on my tracker. Spoonful you got the wrong person sweetie. Please forgive my intrusion.
No intrusion, we're a lighthearted group. We just try to get along!:)

Location hidden

#34815 Feb 4, 2013
Hey, how do you guys like "Chess"? That's short for Winchester. He'll be 8 weeks old soon. I'm trying to get a picture of he an his brother, Moses, together. Ain't easy:) I'm a BIG dog lover, sorry mailman!

Location hidden

#34816 Feb 4, 2013
emlu wrote:
Hey, how do you guys like "Chess"? That's short for Winchester. He'll be 8 weeks old soon. I'm trying to get a picture of he an his brother, Moses, together. Ain't easy:) I'm a BIG dog lover, sorry mailman!
He's too cute Lu!!! Does his brother look like him?

Location hidden

#34817 Feb 4, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
He's too cute Lu!!! Does his brother look like him?
Moses has more black, but it's more charcoal and he has a white "goatee". They are a lot of fun.

Location hidden

#34818 Feb 4, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
I believe you jumped the gun there, Arnold.
If you mean that I wouldn't have responded the same way, then you are wrong. I felt it fair that she be informed of the previous problems we have had with Gail, and that includes both of us. I don't jump guns or shoot guns. I don't own a gun to jump, but I do support others who choose that right. That's it for me. I don't need or want a war with you, but I will respond when I am accussed of being superior to others, because that is not the case at all. Silver is the only one I know who carries that philosophy, but that is another matter altogether.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#34819 Feb 4, 2013
The charts are not wrong. There is no need to mark the area restricted because the area is not restricted and the Hartsville Regional Airport is located 1.8 miles East of the power station. What would make more sense would be to use just a few thousand dollars of the $60,000,000,000 spent on TSA to train Darlington County LE not to panic when they see an aircraft within 1 mile of an airport.
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Then I would say these charts need to be corrected, quickly , before someone gets killed.No joke.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#34820 Feb 4, 2013
To get the picture of this event for yourself, use Google Earth. Type in Hartsville Regional Airport SC and then click search. The power plant is 1.8 miles West of the airport , located beside the dam on the southwest side of the lake.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#34821 Feb 4, 2013
It has been so cold in Charlotte, that the TSA personnel were putting their hands in their own pants.

Location hidden

#34822 Feb 4, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Moses has more black, but it's more charcoal and he has a white "goatee". They are a lot of fun.
Lu, I'm a big time dog lover too. Are they chewing up everything in the house yet? This one I have now, he chewed so much up in my house, I thought he was half goat or beaver. Hide your good boots, that leather would make for the perfect chew toy!!!

Location hidden

#34823 Feb 4, 2013
TSF wrote:
To get the picture of this event for yourself, use Google Earth. Type in Hartsville Regional Airport SC and then click search. The power plant is 1.8 miles West of the airport , located beside the dam on the southwest side of the lake.
TSF, I've been doing a little reading up on the flying around certain areas you guys are discussing. Here's the link:

http://www.theorator.com/bills110/text/hr3259...

Now the chance of that many people living that close to Hartsville doesn't seem possible to me, but there are no-fly zones around those places.

Location hidden

#34824 Feb 4, 2013
TSF wrote:
It has been so cold in Charlotte, that the TSA personnel were putting their hands in their own pants.
Needed that TSF, my laugh of the day!!

Location hidden

#34825 Feb 4, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lu, I'm a big time dog lover too. Are they chewing up everything in the house yet? This one I have now, he chewed so much up in my house, I thought he was half goat or beaver. Hide your good boots, that leather would make for the perfect chew toy!!!
They get a lot of raw hides and toys. I keep them in the shop so they are very people friendly. I have the Mom, she's a Sheltie.
waco 1909

Houston, TX

#34826 Feb 4, 2013
Arnold, I repeat.You jumped the gun.Call me and I'll tell you why.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smithfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: LR Propane LLC Nov 10 john godwin 1
Drama Oct 25 R Strode 1
Applebee's Oct 24 Four off aplbes 1
Review: Profloors, Inc Oct '14 Brendam 1
Review: Payless Auto Service Sep '14 kjm682 1
Review: Wooten Tree Svc & Grading Cont (Jun '09) Sep '14 the other guy 3
Clayton Music Thread (Apr '14) Sep '14 Musikologist 2
Smithfield Dating
Find my Match

Smithfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Smithfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Smithfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:56 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:56PM
Washington's Young Defensive Stars Provide Silver Lining
Bleacher Report 7:11 PM
Grading San Francisco's Positional Units vs. WAS
Bleacher Report 8:24 PM
Grades for Redskins vs. 49ers
Bleacher Report 8:48 PM
Will Offensive Woes Cost 49ers a Playoff Spot?
NBC Sports 3:52 AM
Jay Gruden: This wasn't a good day in the passing game