Men arrested in prostitution sting IDd

Men arrested in prostitution sting IDd

There are 39 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Sep 22, 2010, titled Men arrested in prostitution sting IDd. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

Charleston police on Tuesday identified the 11 persons arrested in a prostitution sting last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Who Dat TC”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#22 Feb 9, 2012
All those people got convicted but me! Because I wasn't charged for solicitation and I didn't do it. So deal with it people it was two years ago!
myLove

United States

#23 Feb 9, 2012
All that matters is who matters to you!!! Don't worry about what others say. I know what happened!!! It will be ok!! Don't worry about the losers!!! I'm here!!!
mother of 1

United States

#24 Mar 11, 2012
all we can do is pray for all of them its been 2 years and i anit seen any arest for any of them thats a good sign god can turn any ones life around
looking

Charleston, WV

#25 Apr 29, 2012
Wonder if bessie is still hooking? Hope she has cleaned her life up for her and her kids.
1 post removed
umm

New York, NY

#27 Jul 21, 2012
Timothy Carroll is a real piece of art!
Steve

Charleston, WV

#28 Jul 21, 2012
Glad I wasn't caught,,, I've paid for it all my life,, called marriage,,, lmao,, hookers would been cheaper!!!
get over it

New York, NY

#29 Jul 21, 2012
Ummm this was over 2 years ago, get over it! Prostitution is the oldest profession in the book anyway.
FYI

Kistler, WV

#30 Jul 22, 2012
Steve wrote:
Glad I wasn't caught,,, I've paid for it all my life,, called marriage,,, lmao,, hookers would been cheaper!!!
SO SO TRUE!!!
St A chick

New York, NY

#31 Jul 22, 2012
it's probably cheaper and easier than going to a bar, buying drinks all night and taking home a stranger...in the end it's the same result, money spent and sex had. I just hope they didn't go bare back...got to b smart when playing with strangers!!
ummmm

Bronx, NY

#32 Sep 24, 2012
Whos Timothy new gIrlfriend?
idc

Bronx, NY

#33 Oct 1, 2012
I'd them ALL
Bessie Collins

Buckhannon, WV

#34 Nov 30, 2012
looking wrote:
Wonder if bessie is still hooking? Hope she has cleaned her life up for her and her kids.
Just to let everyone know all the gossipers I have been clean 96 days i am in CNA class I graduate Dec 19th I have changed my life you really cant talk about people thats on drugs or make wrong choices in life like i did there is a reason behind everything. then i turned into someone that i am not someone that i hated soooo gossip on me now Im doing GREAT
girl power

Bronx, NY

#35 Dec 1, 2012
Bessie Collins wrote:
<quoted text>Just to let everyone know all the gossipers I have been clean 96 days i am in CNA class I graduate Dec 19th I have changed my life you really cant talk about people thats on drugs or make wrong choices in life like i did there is a reason behind everything. then i turned into someone that i am not someone that i hated soooo gossip on me now Im doing GREAT
Congratulations on your sobriety! 96 days is awesome! Keep looking up! And stay off topix for god sake, nothing and I mean NOTHING good ever came from this hell hole! Good luck to ya!
1 post removed
Ohbrother

Charleston, WV

#37 Feb 2, 2013
Bahaha!
WhoYouCallingNas tyHo

Alexandria, VA

#38 Feb 2, 2013
Lexi wrote:
It has 2 be so emberassing having ur name published 4 soliciting a nasty ho, if I were a man I'd just play with my own wiener, after all it's free...lol...not 2 mention the prostitutes that I've seen are scanky dirty and get out of one vehicle and right back into another and ya know they don't clean that stinky shit before the next trick! Ewwww I'm gonna throw up!
That's why you shouldn't mess with the streetwalkers or lot lizards and call you a real nice classy call girl!
need sum

Indianapolis, IN

#39 Feb 24, 2013
Where can I find a classy one? N how much??
Ken

Milton, WV

#40 Aug 14, 2013
Who Dat TC wrote:
No conviction so I didn't do it. Why do people with no details act like they know when they don't? Lol
No conviction means that either the charges were dropped or they couldn't prove the case. The fact that there is no conviction does not mean the defendant is innocent!
Riff Raft Hater

Charleston, WV

#41 Sep 24, 2013
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>No conviction means that either the charges were dropped or they couldn't prove the case. The fact that there is no conviction does not mean the defendant is innocent!
or they got a lap dance
Dat it

Charleston, WV

#42 Dec 7, 2013
Hay TC, still buyin hookers of the same variety, or have u switched teams? Heard u and ur ol butch r on the market ta swing. True dat?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smithers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fadra Johnson (Oct '12) 3 hr Karma 13
Mallory Marsico (Apr '12) 4 hr 6inchjoe 19
Mike Barron 4 hr curious 1
The Corner (Jan '11) 9 hr Stallion 36
Should I move to smithers Sun samuel jackson 10
judge hatcher (Dec '10) Sun Hatcher victim 10
Traveler Field Sat Traveller for life 10
More from around the web

Smithers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE