Men arrested in prostitution sting IDd

Sep 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Charleston Daily Mail

Charleston police on Tuesday identified the 11 persons arrested in a prostitution sting last week.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 39 of39
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Who Dat TC”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Judged:

All those people got convicted but me! Because I wasn't charged for solicitation and I didn't do it. So deal with it people it was two years ago!
myLove

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

All that matters is who matters to you!!! Don't worry about what others say. I know what happened!!! It will be ok!! Don't worry about the losers!!! I'm here!!!
mother of 1

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

all we can do is pray for all of them its been 2 years and i anit seen any arest for any of them thats a good sign god can turn any ones life around
looking

Griffithsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Judged:

Wonder if bessie is still hooking? Hope she has cleaned her life up for her and her kids.
1 post removed
umm

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Timothy Carroll is a real piece of art!
Steve

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

Glad I wasn't caught,,, I've paid for it all my life,, called marriage,,, lmao,, hookers would been cheaper!!!
get over it

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Ummm this was over 2 years ago, get over it! Prostitution is the oldest profession in the book anyway.
FYI

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Steve wrote:
Glad I wasn't caught,,, I've paid for it all my life,, called marriage,,, lmao,, hookers would been cheaper!!!
SO SO TRUE!!!
St A chick

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

it's probably cheaper and easier than going to a bar, buying drinks all night and taking home a stranger...in the end it's the same result, money spent and sex had. I just hope they didn't go bare back...got to b smart when playing with strangers!!
ummmm

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Whos Timothy new gIrlfriend?
idc

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

I'd them ALL
Bessie Collins

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

looking wrote:
Wonder if bessie is still hooking? Hope she has cleaned her life up for her and her kids.
Just to let everyone know all the gossipers I have been clean 96 days i am in CNA class I graduate Dec 19th I have changed my life you really cant talk about people thats on drugs or make wrong choices in life like i did there is a reason behind everything. then i turned into someone that i am not someone that i hated soooo gossip on me now Im doing GREAT
girl power

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Bessie Collins wrote:
<quoted text>Just to let everyone know all the gossipers I have been clean 96 days i am in CNA class I graduate Dec 19th I have changed my life you really cant talk about people thats on drugs or make wrong choices in life like i did there is a reason behind everything. then i turned into someone that i am not someone that i hated soooo gossip on me now Im doing GREAT
Congratulations on your sobriety! 96 days is awesome! Keep looking up! And stay off topix for god sake, nothing and I mean NOTHING good ever came from this hell hole! Good luck to ya!
1 post removed
Ohbrother

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Bahaha!
WhoYouCallingNas tyHo

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Lexi wrote:
It has 2 be so emberassing having ur name published 4 soliciting a nasty ho, if I were a man I'd just play with my own wiener, after all it's free...lol...not 2 mention the prostitutes that I've seen are scanky dirty and get out of one vehicle and right back into another and ya know they don't clean that stinky shit before the next trick! Ewwww I'm gonna throw up!
That's why you shouldn't mess with the streetwalkers or lot lizards and call you a real nice classy call girl!
need sum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Where can I find a classy one? N how much??
Ken

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Who Dat TC wrote:
No conviction so I didn't do it. Why do people with no details act like they know when they don't? Lol
No conviction means that either the charges were dropped or they couldn't prove the case. The fact that there is no conviction does not mean the defendant is innocent!
Riff Raft Hater

Dunbar, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Ken wrote:
<quoted text>No conviction means that either the charges were dropped or they couldn't prove the case. The fact that there is no conviction does not mean the defendant is innocent!
or they got a lap dance
Dat it

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Hay TC, still buyin hookers of the same variety, or have u switched teams? Heard u and ur ol butch r on the market ta swing. True dat?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 39 of39
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Smithers Discussions

Search the Smithers Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 12 min Yes it is me 51,936
jamie peters 11 hr serious 2
00?? 16 hr anyone kno 1
not franks pizza 21 hr not again 15
Valley Rockets Thu Concerned parent 11
Jenny Lynn (Aug '13) Thu LOL 22
Who is Greg Scott? Jul 9 Bull 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Smithers Jobs

•••