Smithers Fire Dept
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Agree

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 4, 2012
Ff on da hill wrote:
Im so sick of this crap! I mean how does all our other departments manage to pay our bills and operate without problem. Nobody on my department has ever paid their personal bills! Just shut that department down and divide their levy funds up among the other valley departments. The valley departments can cover everything without Smithers fire dept.
Been on The Fight'n Five for several years now and have never seen or heard I anything like this without something being done. I guess when our levy doesn't pass, we can thank a$$holes like Smithers Chief! Be a firefighter and not a crook! We're lucky to have what we got and need to keep our image up seeing how our money depends on how the Fayette county people feel come levy election time!
Agree

Charleston, WV

#4 Jul 4, 2012
BTW, happy forth to all and to all the FFs out there "Stay Safe"
Here we go again

Steubenville, OH

#5 Jul 5, 2012
Lets start up a new one, here we go again, how many times can ,we chase, bury, dig up, fall in and burn the dead dog??? This is sad
Hansford

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 5, 2012
Innocent or guilty will set you free or not.
officer kolonoscopy

United States

#7 Jul 7, 2012
its not bad enough the chief is accused of stealing money...and a fire truck stolen from dunbar that just happened to end up in smithers ...we now hear that the fire dept. in smithers has stolen some 2000 gallons of water....ha ha when will it end...better lock up everything in smithers...i thought the pill heads and meth heads were bad...geeeeez..maybe they should change the fire dept. to smithers volunteer thievery dept.
Water Tracker

Ardsley, NY

#8 Jul 7, 2012
officer kolonoscopy wrote:
its not bad enough the chief is accused of stealing money...and a fire truck stolen from dunbar that just happened to end up in smithers ...we now hear that the fire dept. in smithers has stolen some 2000 gallons of water....ha ha when will it end...better lock up everything in smithers...i thought the pill heads and meth heads were bad...geeeeez..maybe they should change the fire dept. to smithers volunteer thievery dept.
The 2000 gallons of water went into Tommy Whittingtons Pool! Just ask his neighbors!
Sad

Ardsley, NY

#9 Jul 7, 2012
People are still without water across this state and here the Smithers Fire fighters are stealing fresh water for their pools. To top it all off, when the Smithers Citizens were without power some of the Fire Fighters took the Fire department's generators to their homes and used them to cool their own homes. Instead of protecting us they were soaking up their AC at our expense! To make it even worse they refuse to open up a cooling station for our people! Then the icing on the cake came when instead of passing out water or checking on people on oxygen, they decided to hold a private cookout in front of the fire station. Oh but we better not say anything on here because we'll be hurting their self esteem by calling them something other then "heroes"! That chief is doing a great job job there, steals our tax dollars to pay his personal bills, allows his citizens to suffer during and after a tradegy, steals water, doesn't pay the fire stations utilities (multiple cut off notices from AEP, American Water, & Mountaineer Gas, illegal fires volunteers that object to his wrong doings, allows fire fighters to steal items off of car during accidents, takes in donation money with no itemize line accounts, refuses to submit Finanical statements to the city council, refuses to cooperate with WV State legislative audit, conceals all finance from the public which pays his department and his salary, allows his wife to slander people for hours during fire meetings while sits back, makes slanderous remarks about and against city officials that inquire into his misappropriation of fire department funds, his wife and him requests fire fighters to threaten the city with their resignation if the city terminates him as fire chief, allows parties and drinking of underaged minors, and refuses to allow drug testing to be implemented after accusation arose regarding fire fighter that were of kinship to himself! There's still plenty more but why go on, the mayor is an alleged preacher so one would think he'd do right by our people but we know he won't!
Ppppppp

United States

#10 Jul 7, 2012
Pee pee
fhd

United States

#11 Jul 7, 2012
Ppppppp wrote:
Pee pee
and poo poo
are you serious?

Ardsley, NY

#12 Jul 7, 2012
Actually, if you seen generators in vehicles those were owned by the firefighter. We let another ff borrow one. We own our generators, we don't need to use the FD's. Stolen water.... Really? It's called a fire hydrant for a reason; to fill up fire trucks! This was during a state of emergency, and the water was taken to MOCC for sanitary issues. Get your facts straight before you use this site to list your lies. Thanks!
Jenkem huffer

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Jul 7, 2012
Really? How original, a smithers fire dept. Thread. Oh the smithers fire dept. Is evil, oh, the sfd punches kittens and I hear hitler is a member. Jeez dude, give up, we all hate you and you fail at life, you can suicide now, bye
jenkem huffer

Charleston, WV

#14 Jul 7, 2012
sorry I'm rambling, I'm drunk, and you are ugly and smell funny
jenkem huffer

Charleston, WV

#15 Jul 7, 2012
oh, and doo doo
save a lot

Belle, WV

#16 Jul 7, 2012
watch out james, patty and her fire dept going blame this topix on you again as always
geesh

Belle, WV

#17 Jul 7, 2012
save a lot wrote:
watch out james, patty and her fire dept going blame this topix on you again as always
Really? Does everything have to be about James? Honestly, of people would quit throwing other peoples names out there, there would be way less drama. It's far over due that people drop the past drama and bickering. It's getting you nowhere as you can tell.
Too Late Night

Belle, WV

#18 Jul 7, 2012
Seriously, even with a couple of beers in the system I can still see clearly enough to see theys some stealing corrupt individuals in city hall and the fire department.
Too Late Night

Belle, WV

#19 Jul 7, 2012
Oops posted twice my fault
Too Late Night

Belle, WV

#20 Jul 7, 2012
How'd the police do a field sobriety test for thieving and driving? Ok Timmy, stand on one leg and touch your nose. You failed, when you raised your leg up my wallet fell out!
Too Late Night

Belle, WV

#21 Jul 7, 2012
I'm toasty with a side of butter
jenkem huffer

Gordon, WV

#22 Jul 10, 2012
well even after a couple of beers, i still think you are pretty enough to be my bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smithers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Whitlock 3 hr Joe Kenda 1
Nikki Bickford (May '17) Thu Nikki Bickford 12
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Jamie 4,413
overdosed Wed Honestlu 8
News Dominion Energy donates $10,000 to KVC for reno... Feb 15 Perhaps 1
Tat-Face Terrell Feb 13 Go dry Boy 2
10 Arrested In Drug Ring; Search Continues For ... Feb 12 Einstein 4

Smithers Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance