Citizen 2

Glasgow, WV

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Heard he has been saying all kinds of stupid stuff to the press regarding the Fire Dept, Then telling the dept it was off the record or he was misquoted. Does this man ever think before he speaks or does he just open his mouth and the stupidity runs out. Everything that is wrong with Smithers is not the FD 's FAULT!!!! Maybe if he would not let some idiots have his ear he would do better and so would the town. I think you should not be able to hold a seat on the council if you dont even possess a GED, what message does that send out to the community and our young people???? Stop standing behind a pulput when you cant even tell the truth on the street. If your main source comes from someone on the FD that will and has screwed just about anything he can maybe you should check out your sources credi bility better....I think if anything should be shut down it is the City Hall, they cant even afford police protection, maybe the mayor should check into some volunteer PD....lol Or give up his salary, he says he doesnt make anything anyway, that's a joke son!!!!
wvborn

United States

#2 Nov 12, 2012
If the fd would get rid of the whittingtons the place may stay open but they would rather have a fire chief that takes their money and uses it for his own personal use. I can understand why the state came in and shut the shit hole down. I hope that place never opens back up that away the whittingtons know they got what they deserve.
Just Born

Glasgow, WV

#3 Nov 12, 2012
wvborn wrote:
If the fd would get rid of the whittingtons the place may stay open but they would rather have a fire chief that takes their money and uses it for his own personal use. I can understand why the state came in and shut the shit hole down. I hope that place never opens back up that away the whittingtons know they got what they deserve.
Judge and jury on the Whittingtons, where is your proof, if you have it come forward
:-)

Charleston, WV

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Your station is a bigger shit hole
So mature

Glasgow, WV

#5 Nov 12, 2012
[QUOTE who=":-)"]Your station is a bigger shit hole [/QUOTE]Hope your house catches on fire tonight......
Liar Liar

Glasgow, WV

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Pants on fire,Mr Mayor what happened to you? So sad to watch
WTH

United States

#7 Nov 15, 2012
A friend just showed me a council monthly financial statement from Mondays council meeting. WTH we have more money coming in than 4 yeats ago, more business tax, less cops cause we can't pay them. We no longer pay a Fire Chief but there is no money. Some ? Checks written for expenses. Does anyone ? Any of this and no it can't be blamed on FD. Wow sad state of affairs for our once great town. Take the petition around again to get mayor removed Ill sign it!
wow remove

Charleston, WV

#8 Nov 15, 2012
Mayor Skaggs! Out with the Skaggs! I'll sign it tooooooo.:-)
Shame

Glasgow, WV

#9 Nov 16, 2012
How many more times we gonna have to see his stupid face on TV or hear his incorrect quotes? Hear News 13 was all set up at the Council meeting on Monday, seems they Mayor had them believing Mr Cruickshank was supposed to come and hopefully say negative crap about the fire station, he didnt come so once again Mr Skaggs looked like a bigger idiot. Some people just like being on TV because they like their looks and voice.(word to the wise Mr Mayor whitening strips)Cant handle city business why would you think you could do crap for the Fire Dept. I hear they chose to separate from the city not the city from them, very smart move on the FD's side. Good luck and God Speed I always way more activity there than at any other station, as far as moral...it always looks great.
Citizen

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 9, 2012
We does need to start looking for a new candidate to run for Mayor the one we have truly suck. And no it does not need to be Alma Bowles this town is a big enough shit hoe as is, we dont need a illiterate big mouth tramp in control of the city. Talk about a nightmare in the making! I would like to see John Lopez as Mayor again with his connections in Fayetteville and Charleston I think we could be great again!!! He was good for us once and he could be again. Either way Skaggs needs to go, not that he did a bad job his first term but this term with him letting AB control the city it has been a joke>>>>>
that manager

New York, NY

#11 Dec 9, 2012
Citizen wrote:
We does need to start looking for a new candidate to run for Mayor the one we have truly suck. And no it does not need to be Alma Bowles this town is a big enough shit hoe as is, we dont need a illiterate big mouth tramp in control of the city. Talk about a nightmare in the making! I would like to see John Lopez as Mayor again with his connections in Fayetteville and Charleston I think we could be great again!!! He was good for us once and he could be again. Either way Skaggs needs to go, not that he did a bad job his first term but this term with him letting AB control the city it has been a joke>>>>>
Lol Bowles! She's a joker. Now isn't she.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smithers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Future of WVU Institute of Technology being dis... 1 hr get the facts 41
fight 19 hr bruce 1
UFO hunting 19 hr EMT 3
main drug dealers Mon you have a job 8
cassie carter barnette Sun smh 5
News Chamber honors 'the best' Sun UnvaccinatedKidsH... 4
little general Sun cg 6
More from around the web

Smithers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE