Valley Coaches who can't keep their p...
someone

Charleston, WV

#182 Sep 22, 2010
I heard Jenna;emily and Kenzie lwies are all haveing a three some now haha
Explain this

Charleston, WV

#183 Sep 22, 2010
hmm
Lou

Charleston, WV

#184 Sep 22, 2010
WTFF?
1 post removed
hiiii

Charleston, WV

#186 Sep 22, 2010
ohh yeah shane christy or w,e is frm greensboro nc
fresh boii

Lynchburg, VA

#187 Sep 22, 2010
WVhater22 is Harley abbot
1 post removed
Fed Up

Charleston, WV

#189 Sep 22, 2010
fresh boii wrote:
WVhater22 is Harley abbot
How do you know?
RyanH

Belle, WV

#190 Sep 22, 2010
Guys, just because your lives aren't interesting enough for you doesn't mean you have to make other peoples suckk!
TNFDTL

Belle, WV

#191 Sep 22, 2010
funny shit is, is how one day these people will find out who you are, will find where you are at, and WILL kick your ass up and down the street so keep hiding your name, you can run but you cant hide.
wvchick

Charleston, WV

#192 Sep 22, 2010
Somebody wrote:
Well I know for a fact that Mckenzie Lewis, Marina Giannini, and Matt Whiteside had a threesome together.
why the hell does it matter to you what people do. Its none of your buisness anyways jackass.
hhhh

Charleston, WV

#193 Sep 23, 2010
hiiii wrote:
ohh yeah shane christy or w,e is frm greensboro nc
shane christy graduated in 1999.
trustmeimadoctor

Charleston, WV

#194 Sep 23, 2010
wvhater22 wrote:
lets look sright on emiley for a sec i mean did you see her face she prob did it herself ahaha I mean i couldn't stop laughin haha;; i think its veryy funyy but i still hae the otherss!BIG TIMEE Drews a bitchh zak is too ANDD slaton thinks he's big!!
i will keep you in my prayers old lady
lexie flores

Charleston, WV

#195 Sep 23, 2010
wvhater22 wrote:
You know i hate all he coachs kids it won't change ii HATE DREW,ZACH,EMILY,SLAYTON everyone all yall are bitchss!
uhm, bitchinn muchh? cause i'm the kid of a coachh. the volleyball coach, to be exact. i'll take youu in the gym, parking lot, where the heckk ever youu want. you're an ignorant idiot who gives everybody around youu a lower IQ.
lexie flores

Charleston, WV

#196 Sep 23, 2010
ohh, & goooo SLAYTON BEARD!
new hero, folkss.
Roop

Charleston, WV

#197 Sep 23, 2010
This is down right immature. Who cares what these people are doing in their private lives we ain't getting into your personal business stay out of everyone elses geeze adults are worse than kids half the time..
Btw you may have heard this bs but that dont make it true. I can garuntee you never sat and watched any of the incidents happen so you need to stop with the rumors and grow up.
Annoyed

Frisco, TX

#198 Sep 24, 2010
lexie flores wrote:
<quoted text>
uhm, bitchinn muchh? cause i'm the kid of a coachh. the volleyball coach, to be exact. i'll take youu in the gym, parking lot, where the heckk ever youu want. you're an ignorant idiot who gives everybody around youu a lower IQ.
Lexi I'm sure you would take any guy in the gym, parking lot, and where the heck ever. Not to mention a topix troll.
lexiee

United States

#199 Sep 24, 2010
Annoyed wrote:
<quoted text> Lexi I'm sure you would take any guy in the gym, parking lot, and where the heck ever. Not to mention a topix troll.
Those words sound like fighting words. Lexie - spelled it right - is a very sweet girl. She has been a great friend of mine for quite a while now. You can meet her wherever you want and I'll be right there with her. So say what you want, but you're apparently not very well informed.
Christina

United States

#200 Sep 24, 2010
Forgot to change my name - Lexie posted from my computer yesterday. I'm Christina.
lOvee

Charleston, WV

#201 Sep 25, 2010
wvhater22 wrote:
Um hate all he coachs kids the can go to he** and I hate Slaton he's just a fattie thats it..Emily got her face cut up byy a cat and looked so dumb?..Drew is a cry baby...Zach looks like a bug..Thats all haha i hate them all so much!Im sure there all having some type of four sum!
How F**Kin old are you? 1st off ii don't think you know anything about Emily's life so stay the f**k out of it! && Slayton is far from fat!! he works hard at football && thats the reason he plays not because of who his dad is. Drew isnt a cry babyy && Zach is a cute kid && doesnt look like a bug. && What's up with all these 3 somes && 4 somes? Damn that sh** is gross && everybodyy knows it;s not true so why don't you come up with something better to sayy. Or how about you just grow up && stop making things up all together!

the sad thingg is, is that these kids dont know who you are && when you fall down theyy will be the ones to help you up && when somebodyy is making fun of you theyy will be the ones to take up for you. Because that's the way they were raised unlike you. So i hope you have a nice time in Hell cause that's where your going along with all these other trash talkers.
lOvee

Charleston, WV

#202 Sep 25, 2010
boooyahh wrote:
haha ur dumb no one is goina be after any of us trash talkers on here becasue you dont even know who we are, an valley is the worst school ever, teachers coaches an principals cant keep there pants on hahaha its true. and its so awesome how mad we can make everyone enough to get on here an post like we do (: were not immature either were bored an your giving us entrainment bwahaha
Your right...None of these ppl that are getting there names drug through shit will ever fight you or even NOT help you when you need a hand, not because they will never find out who you are because the truth always comes out but because they are caring, loving ppl that feel bad for ppl like you who have nothing better to do then upset young kids. you say your bored well get off you fat a** && gett a job or volunteer somewhere! if you think valley is so damn bad GO HELP FIX it!! you obviouslyy have no idea what kind of ppl your talking trash about && you just need to give it a rest!! Groww up! Ppl like you are the reason we don't have a cure for cancer. Because ya'll are all suck up on the wrong problems...problems thatt you make up or that arn't anyy of you damn business!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#203 Oct 4, 2010
You are right, I do live in Greensboro. You were wrong about when I graduated. It was in 2000, not 1999. None of that makes any difference anyways. You all are still childish idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smithers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy mcclung 3 min Chikadee 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,480
Concetta Sargent anyone know her 8 hr Dave 1
Crystal Foster 21 hr Funny 8
Pratt pillheads (Apr '15) Wed yep 9
What happened to David Bohanna? (Dec '13) Aug 23 betterthanyou 9
Impeach Tom Skaggs Aug 22 Rita 18

Smithers Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Smithers Mortgages