First Prev
of 2
Next Last
boomervscannelto n

Charleston, WV

#1 Sep 25, 2010
cannelton hollow is the weirdest hollow i have ever seen bunch of stupid kids live up there and they think dey hard shit and bad to the bone always walkin around wit a chew in school bragin bout it wow ur cool cuz u chew snuff all of them cannelton hollow kids sean meres jerry snyder matt sizmore brad justic cj sizmore the qwerrys even live up cannelton bahahaha zach tolly and all dem fucks live up there all the old people is the same way they would be cool if they didnt act like they hard shit and stop partyin everynight not every weekend everynight seems like all da younger genaration i namd off is outlaws every 1 of them all they think bout is lets get drunk and fight yall kids need to grow up for once

Since: Sep 10

Belle, WV

#2 Sep 25, 2010
I don't know about them other kids but zach tolley is not a screw up. I know him personally and he's a good kids! He's going to college and everything to make himself a better person. So i suggest you get your facts straight and leave him alone!
Cannelton Cutie

Belle, WV

#3 Sep 25, 2010
Hey Mr boomervscannelton learn how to spell!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 25, 2010
And why is Boomer better. I lived in Boomer all of my life. What these kids are doing is no diffrent to what we did growing up in Boomer. And maybe if you cant figure it out (since you cant spell) I am one of the old people up Cannelton Hollow. But I do agree on one thing, they do act like a bunch of badasses. If I find out who threw a beer bottle at my house and alomost broke my window in the room my newborn baby was sleeping in. You wont have them around to talk about UNDERSTAND!
Tina Ford

Charleston, WV

#5 Sep 25, 2010
boomervscannelton wrote:
cannelton hollow is the weirdest hollow i have ever seen bunch of stupid kids live up there and they think dey hard shit and bad to the bone always walkin around wit a chew in school bragin bout it wow ur cool cuz u chew snuff all of them cannelton hollow kids sean meres jerry snyder matt sizmore brad justic cj sizmore the qwerrys even live up cannelton bahahaha zach tolly and all dem fucks live up there all the old people is the same way they would be cool if they didnt act like they hard shit and stop partyin everynight not every weekend everynight seems like all da younger genaration i namd off is outlaws every 1 of them all they think bout is lets get drunk and fight yall kids need to grow up for once
..........I personally know each and every boy that is mentioned in this and yes they are a little cocky and they chew snuff, but what law have they broken? And as someone said they aren't doing anything that hasn't been done by others (that are now older) when they were their age. Each one of these boys are not flunking out of school, do not get suspended for misbehaving or fighting and apparently are a lot more intelligent than the person that wrote this because you seriously are very uneducated with the horrible spelling and grammer that you used in writing your opinion. And I'm sure each and every one of these boys parents at any time would appreciate a phone call from anyone that has a problem with these boys, so feel free to do that if you find the need. All numbers are listed in the phone book if you are intelligent enough to read it.......my number is also, if you have anything to say to me please be adult enough to call and not put yourself on here so you will not truly be known, that is a very child- like thing to do....Enjoy your day.
Roop

Cabin Creek, WV

#6 Sep 25, 2010
I know some of the boys named and they are nothing like you seem to think. They may seem one way but get to know them before you talk about them. No matter where you go you are gonna find peope like you just discribed.. Including in boomer! People chew and party everyday somewhere, get over it.. You can't change it! Jerry, Sean, Matt, CJ.. They are all good guys, leave them alone! Btw.. Stop tryin to pick a fight until you grow up and use your name. You are more immature than you acuse these boys of being!
Oh, one last thing.. You need to reread what you wrote. You sound retarded! Learn some spelling and sone grammer!
Roop

Cabin Creek, WV

#7 Sep 25, 2010
Some*
yoo

Charleston, WV

#8 Sep 25, 2010
The way i look at it is no matter who you are and what you do someone is going to talk about you.THATS LIFE! Why would you waste your time getting pissed about what other people have to say or stress. Its pointless, you should worry about your self and so what if their running their mouth its not like their controling you.
boomervscannelto n

Charleston, WV

#9 Sep 25, 2010
everybody i named has had charges pressed agianst dem for fighting or some brutal charge or runnin from the law always smthin all of em think there tuff and can fight the world
calm down cannelton
GROW THE HELL UP KIDS
Cannelton Cutie

Belle, WV

#10 Sep 25, 2010
You're talking about them chewing snuff. Well a few of them you named are old enough to buy snuff, are they not??
cannelton

Charleston, WV

#11 Sep 25, 2010
You don't know what your talking about I know these kids and none of them have a record---get your facts straigt!!!!!!
1 post removed
Brad justice

Charleston, WV

#13 Sep 25, 2010
Thanks ..
soccermom

Charleston, WV

#14 Sep 25, 2010
cannelton boys does have a bad rep
good kids.. but bad rep
gettin it

Charleston, WV

#15 Sep 25, 2010
you have f*k ups everywhere just bc sean lives up canelton dosent mean its a bad place to live dam!!
are you serious

Charleston, WV

#16 Sep 26, 2010
if you live in boomer than why do you even care what goes on up here? get a life and stop worrying about others.
KNOW THE FACTS

Uneeda, WV

#17 Sep 26, 2010
first off zach tolley does not chew or drink or do drugs of any sort, nor has he EVER had any trouble with the law, you need to get your facts and PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HIM HAVE THE "B****" TO CONFRONT HIM OR HIS PARENTS... AND THE OTHER KIDS AND PARENTS, YOU ARE A COWARD... AND JEALOUS
this site is the worst thing i have ever seen, you trash people you dont even know and you are NOT EDUCATED IN ANY WAY WHAT SO EVER, you need to lay off the trashing and worry about your education
cannelton

Charleston, WV

#18 Sep 26, 2010
gettin it wrote:
you have f*k ups everywhere just bc sean lives up canelton dosent mean its a bad place to live dam!!
what are you talking about get some balls and tell me who you are there is nothing wrong with sean get a life..
cannelton

Charleston, WV

#19 Sep 26, 2010
I have know both Sean and Jerry's faily for a long time and when I need help Sean and Jerry have helped me out. They are a little rough around the edges but they will do anything for anybody. Both these boys have cut grass for me without me paying then and have helped me move things. Don't say anything unless you can say something nice. Do you know what making false statements mean--you may want to look it up this site is being investigated so look out..
cannelton

Charleston, WV

#20 Sep 26, 2010
by the way there people from Boomer you might wantto look in your own back door--hear they are some :"bad boys" there that have actual records
1 post removed

Since: Sep 10

Scott Depot, WV

#22 Sep 26, 2010
Ha Ha Boomer is soo much better is'nt it? No you only wish you had the life everyone here in Cannelton has had. If you think your soo big behind a computer. Then you wont be too afraid to come to Cannelton, and tell each and everyone of these boys to calm the fuck down. But fair warning you wont be able to get back to Boomer all high and mighty once you leave. Ha ha ha punks like your little bitch ass makes me sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smithers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CSX lawsuits 21 hr 304 redneck 29
Just wondering Tue Mildred 21
Greedy Greg (Oct '13) Feb 23 wbfh 4
The Corner (Jan '11) Feb 21 stating the facts 28
Train carrying 3 million gallons of crude still... Feb 21 WeTheSheeple 80
jason meredith's epic telly fail Feb 20 joke 2
Roofers (Jul '13) Feb 19 Wade Wilson 21
Smithers Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web