Children found unattended in motel room at 3 a.m.

May 23, 2012 Full story: Charleston Daily Mail 51

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- A Fayette County woman was arrested after police found her four young children, including an infant face-down in pizza and a child so thirsty she tried to drink water from the toilet, unattended in a Charleston motel room.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Edmond Jamison

Amarillo, TX

#1 May 24, 2012
Fayette county dhhr has taken those kids before but turned right back around and gave them back. They are better off in foster care. Cathy Lewis needs her kids taken also.
i have no name

New York, NY

#2 May 24, 2012
Edmond Jamison wrote:
Fayette county dhhr has taken those kids before but turned right back around and gave them back. They are better off in foster care. Cathy Lewis needs her kids taken also.
This is very sad. Those poor babies don't deserve that's. Someone needs to force toilet water down her throat and smother her in old pizza. This is truly appalling.
Tyrone shoelaces

United States

#3 May 24, 2012
Where will she get her food stamps at if they take her kids. What about her. Thoses loosers need investigated. But in all, they have been slinging pills and puss y for as long as they have been around. And you know the court system . She will get them back. Sh it would you want to watch her kids? I'll bet they are screwed up just having to be around wig and wig jr. It's all they know. Reggie will be slinging dope when he turns 11, and in jail by the time he's 15.
i have no name

New York, NY

#4 May 24, 2012
Tyrone shoelaces wrote:
Where will she get her food stamps at if they take her kids. What about her. Thoses loosers need investigated. But in all, they have been slinging pills and puss y for as long as they have been around. And you know the court system . She will get them back. Sh it would you want to watch her kids? I'll bet they are screwed up just having to be around wig and wig jr. It's all they know. Reggie will be slinging dope when he turns 11, and in jail by the time he's 15.
WOW! You must be a very hateful person to talk about kids like that. They can't help the family they were born into.
Lock Her Ass Up

Welch, WV

#5 May 24, 2012
She needs to ne jailed alonf with the welfare workers that gave her children back to her.
John Doe

Charleston, WV

#6 May 24, 2012
The children need to be permanently removed from this woman and her mother. This family is disgusting. The Fayette Cunty officials are aware of the situation. If these children are harmed or even worse, Fayette County should be held responsible. But then again the old saying is: if you want to do something illegal go to Fayette County. You will never be prosecuted.
Really

New York, NY

#7 May 24, 2012
Disgusting....let's just hope CPS doesn't wait until one of them is dead before doing something about it.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#8 May 24, 2012
Unfortunately this is not an isolated case in WV. It's rampant there. Too much drugs and booze. The children of hillbillies suffer for it. I know of several instances where the children were taken away due to drugs in WV. Yet the "parents" yell and screem they are being harrassed. I say take all of the children in situations like that and jail those worthless parents or force them to work to pay for their childrens support. In the long run it will be better for the children and society. The problem there is, you have dumb and dumber raising more of the same.Someone needs to break the cycle of poverty, ignorance and drug abuse. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Gay Haggie Mae

Cowen, WV

#9 May 24, 2012
Hagatha May wrote:
Unfortunately this is not an isolated case in WV. It's rampant there. Too much drugs and booze. The children of hillbillies suffer for it. I know of several instances where the children were taken away due to drugs in WV. Yet the "parents" yell and screem they are being harrassed. I say take all of the children in situations like that and jail those worthless parents or force them to work to pay for their childrens support. In the long run it will be better for the children and society. The problem there is, you have dumb and dumber raising more of the same.Someone needs to break the cycle of poverty, ignorance and drug abuse. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
The only damn thing you know about WV is the street corners that you and yo momma work on.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 May 24, 2012
Unfortunately you have mothers in Florida like Casey Anthony that kill children and get away with it . It's sad that people in Florida didn't convict her of killing her child . It's a on going problem in Florida , to many drug smugglers and child slavery goes on like wild fire . Cuba is a horrible neighbor but yet the people of Florida build their cities from the drug money profited off of Cuba . Hopefully they will crack down on the child killers , immigrants and drug dealers . WV prays for you people to do the right thing .. But who knows if that will happen .
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#11 May 24, 2012
Gay Haggie Mae wrote:
<quoted text>The only damn thing you know about WV is the street corners that you and yo momma work on.
Dear grow up and get a life. This thread must have hit close to home for you possum. What is it,drugs,alcohol,kink or something else? You really need help. We will pray for you. TaTA for now Lady of Quality
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#12 May 24, 2012
Cherry Darling88 wrote:
Unfortunately you have mothers in Florida like Casey Anthony that kill children and get away with it . It's sad that people in Florida didn't convict her of killing her child . It's a on going problem in Florida , to many drug smugglers and child slavery goes on like wild fire . Cuba is a horrible neighbor but yet the people of Florida build their cities from the drug money profited off of Cuba . Hopefully they will crack down on the child killers , immigrants and drug dealers . WV prays for you people to do the right thing .. But who knows if that will happen .
Your comments are beyond belief. Casey Anthony was found not guilty. Cities in Florida are not built on drug money, they are built on tourism dollars from people all over the world who visit here. We are the tourism capitol of the world. And drug money profited off of Cuba? Pleese, Cuba is a small impoverished island 90 miles from Key West. The drugs come from Haiti,Columbia, Jamaica and Mexico. They are funneled up I-95 through Florida,Georgia,the Carolinas etc to hillbillies. As far as immigrants and drug dealers, they are rampant in your area. You are very typical of someone from that area,this post is about child abuse in your state and yet you attempt to spin it elsewhere. Wv does not have a very good track record when it comes to child abuse. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps i really don't care if this offends you, it does not change a thing. This post was started where the problem stemmed from WV.

Location hidden

#13 May 24, 2012
Miami was built from drug money . Your state is filled with drug slingers , rape , prostitution and child murder .

Location hidden

#14 May 24, 2012
Your not the tourist Capitol ...

Paris, the capital of France and its largest city has consistently been one of the best city tourist destinations in the
world. Paris is one of the world's leading business and cultural centers. Its influence in politics, education,
entertainment, media, fashion, science and the arts all contribute to its status as one of the world's major global
cities. According to 2005 estimates, the Paris urban area is Europe's biggest city economy, and is fifth in the
world's list of cities by GDP.
Being one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, it attracts 45 million tourists every year, 60% of
whom are foreign visitors. There are numerous iconic landmarks among its many attractions, along with world-
famous institutions and popular parks.

Read more: http://www.bukisa.com/articles/86999_best-cit...
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#15 May 24, 2012
Cherry Darling88 wrote:
Miami was built from drug money . Your state is filled with drug slingers , rape , prostitution and child murder .
Miami was built from real estate investment and tourism. Yes all those negatives you mentioned are found here in various degrees. They are found everywhere. Yes theres more of it here than in WV. However Orlando (where i live) has the population of WV alone. We have over one million people in the metro Orlando area and we are only the fifth largest city in the state. So there are considerable more people here. But we also have more churches,health care facilities, hospitals,malls, stores and most other things. So you see it's all relative. Again, this has nothing to do with child abuse in WV and why this topic was started. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#16 May 24, 2012
Cherry Darling88 wrote:
Your not the tourist Capitol ...
Paris, the capital of France and its largest city has consistently been one of the best city tourist destinations in the
world. Paris is one of the world's leading business and cultural centers. Its influence in politics, education,
entertainment, media, fashion, science and the arts all contribute to its status as one of the world's major global
cities. According to 2005 estimates, the Paris urban area is Europe's biggest city economy, and is fifth in the
world's list of cities by GDP.
Being one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, it attracts 45 million tourists every year, 60% of
whom are foreign visitors. There are numerous iconic landmarks among its many attractions, along with world-
famous institutions and popular parks.
Read more: http://www.bukisa.com/articles/86999_best-cit...
Orlando attracts many more than 45 million tourists each year. I'm sure Paris is one of the leading places for tourism,i've been there many times. It is however not the number one in tourism. Yes it is a fashion capitol. Orlando attracts people from all over the globe each and every day. The US economy is in decline as is Europe's and Japan's. The country to visit who has escaped the economic meltdown is Austrailia. However in Florida, particularly Orlando, if anyone wishes to work, there are numerous jobs available. In fact today Disney announced a major hiring of thousands of new employees. Positions ranging from culinary and service to management. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Sneakin Deacon

Cowen, WV

#17 May 24, 2012
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Miami was built from real estate investment and tourism. Yes all those negatives you mentioned are found here in various degrees. They are found everywhere. Yes theres more of it here than in WV. However Orlando (where i live) has the population of WV alone. We have over one million people in the metro Orlando area and we are only the fifth largest city in the state. So there are considerable more people here. But we also have more churches,health care facilities, hospitals,malls, stores and most other things. So you see it's all relative. Again, this has nothing to do with child abuse in WV and why this topic was started. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
And is full of old Gay Hags like you, I guess "Hag",is short for the "Haggatha",LOL..And you have so many more Street Corners to get turned down on there too.lol.

Its sad that you cant make it working the corners with your momma,as big as your hometown is.You are just a ugly,stinking axx varmit,that the dogs even hate to look at.You are one sick,pathetic,miserable sickening woman.you puss sucking Hag!
Sneakin Deacon

Cowen, WV

#18 May 24, 2012
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Orlando attracts many more than 45 million tourists each year. I'm sure Paris is one of the leading places for tourism,i've been there many times. It is however not the number one in tourism. Yes it is a fashion capitol. Orlando attracts people from all over the globe each and every day. The US economy is in decline as is Europe's and Japan's. The country to visit who has escaped the economic meltdown is Austrailia. However in Florida, particularly Orlando, if anyone wishes to work, there are numerous jobs available. In fact today Disney announced a major hiring of thousands of new employees. Positions ranging from culinary and service to management. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
WOW!! 4,5 million a year? And you are on starvation? Shame to be that ugly and sickening that you cant make enough on the corners to even eat on. Shame,Sad,Sickening.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#19 May 24, 2012
Sneakin Deacon wrote:
<quoted text>WOW!! 4,5 million a year? And you are on starvation? Shame to be that ugly and sickening that you cant make enough on the corners to even eat on. Shame,Sad,Sickening.
You are one gross and filthy possum. You should be put out of your misery you old nutcase. Whats all this talk about corners? Is that where you beg or try to sell something possum? You are a shining example of backwards and ignorance in the hills. TaTa for now Lady of Quality

Location hidden

#20 May 24, 2012
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Orlando attracts many more than 45 million tourists each year. I'm sure Paris is one of the leading places for tourism,i've been there many times. It is however not the number one in tourism. Yes it is a fashion capitol. Orlando attracts people from all over the globe each and every day. The US economy is in decline as is Europe's and Japan's. The country to visit who has escaped the economic meltdown is Austrailia. However in Florida, particularly Orlando, if anyone wishes to work, there are numerous jobs available. In fact today Disney announced a major hiring of thousands of new employees. Positions ranging from culinary and service to management. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
haven't you heard about how there is some major issues with crime at the Disney parks now ? You should look at the US News of Topix and the Entertainment part .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smithers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CSX lawsuits 3 hr pennyroyaltea 30
Pedophile in Montgomery Jeremy Ferrell 16 hr Whistle Blower 1
BH Tackett 17 hr ratchett 9
Just wondering Feb 24 Mildred 21
Greedy Greg (Oct '13) Feb 23 wbfh 4
The Corner (Jan '11) Feb 21 stating the facts 28
Train carrying 3 million gallons of crude still... Feb 21 WeTheSheeple 80
Smithers Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Smithers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:29 am PST

NFL 6:29AM
Steelers reportedly to allow Worilds to hit market
Bleacher Report 8:08 AM
How Bengals Can Create Ultimate Defense in 2015
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers' Ultimate Free-Agency To-Do List
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
What Are the Steelers' Options at Slot Receiver?
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment