'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
65,221 - 65,240 of 146,796 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, your president is hiding his record because people like you protected him, voted for him and knew nothing about him. Obama had all American haters around him. Him and his wife have grudge against America because of slavery. Listen to Obama's speech in Cairo and his wife..."first time in my adult life I'm proud with my country "...
Obama listen to rev. Wright for 20 yrs. Why, if he didn't agree with him. "No, no, no, God bless America, God damn America"... Obama's idol was Frank Marshall Davis, Communist ...read Obama's book "Dreams from my father " Luis Farakhon, nation of Islam, who was Obama's friend and Bill Ayers, domestic terrorist, Obama"s friend and Toni Rezko in jail 10.5 yrs for a fraud ...all Obama's close friends and associates ...when you call others "dumbass" look in mirror ...
Churches = votes. You dont have to believe the message, only be there. Just ask the countless bible thumping right mingers who go to church then get busted with drugs and/or prostitutes. Wright got crazier as time went, but can we look at all of the evangelists that republicans have supported through the years now?
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Have you watched the 700 club lately? Swaggert, Roberts, Baker...crazier than bat drop! All backed substantially by the right.
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you must have been on meth, the anti-American traitors stole the election, just like they stole your s.security and are coming after your food stamps,
BAAAAAAAAAAA,
Sore losers always cry foul! Loooossseer! Waa, they took our election! Waa, we shouldve won. The only you right mingers will get your country back is to step back and take a look at the Republicunt party. Full of psychos that are losing votes so fast youll never stop the bleeding! Waa!

Now who is WAAAAAAAAAAAAA?
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that what Hitler did in World War Two? Breed the women and then did experiments on them , killing them and babies. The baby killing has already started here. You should be very proud.
Obama kills babies? Bush kills grown men and women by marching them into useless wars. Whats the difference?
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
don't get caught out, dog meat.
You think NRA members are the only ones with guns? No. Youre just the only ones stupid enough to tell everyone who you are. Everything I own was boughtg at a gun show. Thanks cuntservatives
American

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Hamburglar wrote:
Have you watched the 700 club lately? Swaggert, Roberts, Baker...crazier than bat drop! All backed substantially by the right.
You are crazy as hell! Republicans don't support (child molester) swaggert (homo) baker or anal roberts, If we supported fools we would support your party! Buttburglar!
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

American wrote:
<quoted text>
You are crazy as hell! Republicans don't support (child molester) swaggert (homo) baker or anal roberts, If we supported fools we would support your party! Buttburglar!
Sure they did Americunt! They just backed away after they showed their true crazy!
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

And senator R-Idaho Crapo just pled guilty to DUI and lost his license. Chalk one up for the guys who dont like republicants
American

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama kills babies? Bush kills grown men and women by marching them into useless wars. Whats the difference?
If you don't know the difference, it can't be explained too you! We have a all Volunteer Army! Know any babies volunteering to die? Where all did you serve buttburglar?
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

American wrote:
<quoted text>
Robertson was a republicunt candidate, remember?
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

American wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't know the difference, it can't be explained too you! We have a all Volunteer Army! Know any babies volunteering to die? Where all did you serve buttburglar?
Really? Selective service? Volunteer? You should do at least attempt a thought before your fingers get diarrhea Americunt. If Bush wasnt bent on defense contracts and making daddy proud, we wouldnt be holding as many soldiers' funerals.
American

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Robertson was a republicunt candidate, remember?
Yes he was you idiot, but you said ROBERTS, look at your own Goddamn stupid post! You are smart enough to know the difference, right? Oral Roberts, Pat Robertson, Duh!
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

American wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was you idiot, but you said ROBERTS, look at your own Goddamn stupid post! You are smart enough to know the difference, right? Oral Roberts, Pat Robertson, Duh!
All suppoted by republicunt Jesus freaks! Do your homework then get back in the woods.
American

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Selective service? Volunteer? You should do at least attempt a thought before your fingers get diarrhea Americunt. If Bush wasnt bent on defense contracts and making daddy proud, we wouldnt be holding as many soldiers' funerals.
Are you so damn brain dead that you think America has drafted anyone since 1972, are you really this stupid or are you acting?
tell the truth for once

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
If Bush wasnt bent on defense contracts and making daddy proud, we wouldnt be holding as many soldiers' funerals.
You are right....the terrorist and crazies in other countries would be in charge of American citizens and soldiers funerals like they were in Benghazi thanks to our president and his crew. There would be mass graves all over the place with soldiers and citizens being heaped up inside of them. Bush stopped that from happening to the Iraq people. Their own government was killing families and throwing them in mass graves. Saddam would have continued had Bush not of stopped him.
American

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
All suppoted by republicunt Jesus freaks! Do your homework then get back in the woods.
Like you did yours? HAHAHAHA, Buttburglar!
otay Mayor McDumb Ass

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation...I got spanked again so I will try to get every one to focus on words like "republicunts" and "Jesus freaks" so they won't notice that I am a huge moron.

It worked...it really did! LMMFAO
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Hamburglar wrote:
And senator R-Idaho Crapo just pled guilty to DUI and lost his license. Chalk one up for the guys who dont like republicants
What!! You mean he didn't have a health problem, or some kind of reaction to a prescription drug!!
These republicans just don't know how to play the game!!! LMAO!!!
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

American wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you so damn brain dead that you think America has drafted anyone since 1972, are you really this stupid or are you acting?
Back on this? OK. I still had to sign up, so it isnt all volunteer. If they need me Ill have to go. Thats not volunteer. If republican war mongers had their way, it would surely be used because we would be out of soldiers to send off to die. either through attrition, death, or just being spread too thin. I wouldnt volunteer for service under a Republicunt president unless it paid a lot more than I make now. Oil war, pride war, all costing US troops' lives. I think youre the one missing brain cells, you simpleton cuntservitude hick.
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

American wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you did yours? HAHAHAHA, Buttburglar!
I think youve got the sore ass, loser! Now get back to making moonshine and leave politics to the people that actually process thoughts. Youll have another chance in a few years to pick your next right minger loser to show why more and more of your faithful republicunts are jumping ship at a record pace.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Smith Mills Discussions

Search the Smith Mills Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
brandi davis 5 min ex neighbor 6
chris skaggs 29 min this guy 12
gina gina gina 43 min in bed 6
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 44 min poofylover 1,031
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 48 min poofylover 16,128
rhonda daneau 1 hr LMAO 1
Seana Schwartz and kevin m 1 hr Kevin majors 3
•••
•••
•••
Smith Mills Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Smith Mills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000