Bullseye

Sacramento, CA

#1 Dec 29, 2012
So I go into the Shooters Warehouse store near Bradshaw off of 50.I wanted to see if I could still get an AR type rifle before they are banned. I am a life long gun owner,hunter and collector.I saw something there that really was disturbing to me and should be to anyone who calls themselves an American.These absolute idiots were selling large,life sized paper targets with a picture of President Obama on them.I didn't vote for this man in either election but really??? Paper targets with a picture of our Commander in Chief?? I can't believe that there are morons out there selling this garbage.Needless to say I went elsewhere to purchase my gun but I felt like I should confront the anti-American scum behind the counter. These targets would be big sellers in all the countries that hate us and yet here they were being sold right in my backyard.No wonder that their store was almost empty on a day when every other gun store I went to was packed.There was one fat white haired woman helping a couple with their purchase and one tall middle aged idiot talking on the phone to what seemed to be a friend of his.He was not conducting business and was actually ignoring the few customers that were in the store.If these two "employees" weren't busy I would have confronted them over their un-American activities.My wife talked me out of the confrontation and we left.What is this country coming to when you can't disagree on politics with out resorting to this?
Deer Slayer

Diamond Springs, CA

#2 Jan 7, 2013
These guys are a joke. Selection is low and their prices are high.They never have much in stock even fairly common ammo
Mmmm

Sacramento, CA

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Bullseye wrote:
So I go into the Shooters Warehouse store near Bradshaw off of 50.I wanted to see if I could still get an AR type rifle before they are banned. I am a life long gun owner,hunter and collector.I saw something there that really was disturbing to me and should be to anyone who calls themselves an American.These absolute idiots were selling large,life sized paper targets with a picture of President Obama on them.I didn't vote for this man in either election but really??? Paper targets with a picture of our Commander in Chief?? I can't believe that there are morons out there selling this garbage.Needless to say I went elsewhere to purchase my gun but I felt like I should confront the anti-American scum behind the counter. These targets would be big sellers in all the countries that hate us and yet here they were being sold right in my backyard.No wonder that their store was almost empty on a day when every other gun store I went to was packed.There was one fat white haired woman helping a couple with their purchase and one tall middle aged idiot talking on the phone to what seemed to be a friend of his.He was not conducting business and was actually ignoring the few customers that were in the store.If these two "employees" weren't busy I would have confronted them over their un-American activities.My wife talked me out of the confrontation and we left.What is this country coming to when you can't disagree on politics with out resorting to this?
Anyone who would sell something like that should be reported to the Secret Service.People like that are ruining America and making Conservatives look like lunatics.I didn't vote for Obama either but I can't support this kind of garbage.There are lots of gun shops in the Sac area.I will avoid spending my money in this one
just a mom

Kent, WA

#4 Jan 8, 2013
Maybe I'll have to shop there
Anti NeoNazi

United States

#5 Jan 8, 2013
This has been reported to the Southern Poverty Law Center which I am sure will report it to the Secret Service. The SPLC has been following Citrus Heights and Sacramento for many years since this area is the last haven for the mentally ill right wingut extremists, violent skinheads etc., who organize here under many guises and fronts, and can be heard on local versions of hate radio/blogs etc. It is this sick element in this area that have people calling the Tea Party of northern CA a millenial version of the KKK.
Mmmm

Sacramento, CA

#6 Jan 9, 2013
just a mom wrote:
What a smart response! Maybe we can get pictures of you and your family made into shooting targets.
Phil G

Placerville, CA

#7 Jan 11, 2013
just a mom wrote:
Maybe you should start shopping for a different country to call home.
Martin Ambers

El Dorado Hills, CA

#8 Jan 16, 2013
Anti NeoNazi wrote:
This has been reported to the Southern Poverty Law Center which I am sure will report it to the Secret Service. The SPLC has been following Citrus Heights and Sacramento for many years since this area is the last haven for the mentally ill right wingut extremists, violent skinheads etc., who organize here under many guises and fronts, and can be heard on local versions of hate radio/blogs etc. It is this sick element in this area that have people calling the Tea Party of northern CA a millenial version of the KKK.
I have been a gun enthusiat for years and have never seen so many nut jobs at my local gun stores.I too have seen the tagets being marketed with pictures of the president.This is shameful no matter what side of the fence you are on.Yesterday I was in Action Guns in Rancho and heard a customer openly talking to the salesman saying that he hates Obama and that he "can't believe that nobody has been able to get a shot at him yet".Talk about a treasonous A-hole.The saleman just sat there nodding in agreement.The shelves were bare.Believe me,anytime one of these school shootings happen the gun dealers start laughing all the way to the bank.Every single chicken shit in town starts running straight to the gun store to load up on guns and ammo.
Perry Ellery

Auburn, CA

#9 Jan 16, 2013
They have nothing in stock.The name makes you think that you will be walking into some sort of giant gun emporium,but it is just one old stoner dude and his old lady standing behind empty gun cases
Jumping Jack

Sacramento, CA

#10 Jan 24, 2013
the owner of this place is your typical gun shop moron.He actually hopes and prays for thses mass shootings to occur so he can make money off of all the sheep out there who will let their kids go shoeless in favor of buying their yet another gun for their home arsenal.I have been at his shop while he goes on multiple rants trying to whip his customers(all two of them) into a frenzy.I think he owns this place just so he can have an audience.That fact that he would be a willing supplier to those who like to imagine murdering elected officials doesn't surprize me.What does surprize me is that he is allowed to walk the streets as a free man.
997stops

Concord, CA

#11 Jan 26, 2013
How did conservatives become such treasonous,America hating scum bags?
man in blue

Kent, WA

#12 Jan 30, 2013
People like him running stores like that should a mediately be reported to law enforcement. give him time to sit in jail and think about his crimes against America
Capital Christian Mom

Newcastle, CA

#13 Jan 31, 2013
WHAT PART OF FREE SPEACH DONT YOU IDIOTS GET.YOU CAN PRINT TARGETS WITH ANYTHING YOU WANT ON THEM AND YOU DIRTY LIBS CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.WHY DO YOU ALWAYS WANT TO TAKE ARE FREEDOMS AWAY.GO BACK TO SANFRANSISCO AND TAKE YOUR GAY LOVERS WITH YOU.YOU WILL BURN IN HELL
hotshot

Placerville, CA

#14 Jul 4, 2013
Capital Christian Mom wrote:
WHAT PART OF FREE SPEACH DONT YOU IDIOTS GET.YOU CAN PRINT TARGETS WITH ANYTHING YOU WANT ON THEM AND YOU DIRTY LIBS CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.WHY DO YOU ALWAYS WANT TO TAKE ARE FREEDOMS AWAY.GO BACK TO SANFRANSISCO AND TAKE YOUR GAY LOVERS WITH YOU.YOU WILL BURN IN HELL
calm down and take your meds Christian Mom.these folks are just plain anti American
Mountain man

Ely, NV

#15 Nov 4, 2013
We have scum like that running shops in Nevada too.Lucky for us we good Americans who own gun shops here too so we don't have to deal with scum like you have there at "Shooter's Warehouse.I will make sure I stop there next time I come true to show those idiots what a real American looks likes.They will be shaking in their boots

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sloughhouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Folsom High Student's Body Found Hanging From Tree (Mar '07) Wed JavaGal 23
I want gay sex now! Mar 22 alwayshorny335 1
Fair oaks explosion (Jan '13) Mar 18 Greggy 17
News What's the best Sacramento suburb? Mar 5 kari mcoy 1
Wanna hang with a emo girl Mar 3 Zoey Hazelton 3
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in California (S... (Oct '10) Nov '10 don 13
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in California... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Dingo 11
Sloughhouse Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sloughhouse People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]