Good times, attempted murder, kidnapping and rape at G duck festival
Posted in the Slidell Forum
#1 Aug 26, 2012
Yes, its good to get out and have a good time now and then. Do it sensably and with dignity and with small amounts of alcohol only if you really need it. These are some of the stories floating around coming from the duck festival weekend.
1. Man and woman run over on HWY 14 and nearly both killed. Driver of car did not stop and remains at large.
2. 10 year old girl kidnapped, tied up and raped near Gueydan Civic Center park. Escapes the next morning.
3. 24 year old woman, kidnapped, tied up and raped behind ferry's wheel on Duck Festival grounds. Woman emerges the next morning. Sound familiar to Number 2 by any chance?
4. Hot and oppressive humidity loaded with thousands of mosquitoes on Duck Festival grounds. The mud where everybody seemed to be walking smelled like pig sh!t, stale rice chaff, and human piss.
5. Dispicable and crooked Karny Gypsies trying desperately to seperate as many carnival goers from their money "young kids included" in as short a time as possible.
6. Cars actually parked sticking out onto HWY 14. Drunks walking on the HWY as if they owned it, still holding their drinks, and stumbling to their vehicles.
And to think, the human race was supposed to be the most advanced animal on this planet. This, I'm starting to wonder about.
#2 Aug 26, 2012
Yeah, sounds like such a great time! Can't wait to bring my kids there next year! LOL.
#3 Aug 27, 2012
Plenty things need to change or shut it down.
#4 Aug 29, 2012
One of the victims of the hit and run on hwy 14 has passed away, per KATC.
#5 Sep 1, 2012
I totally agree. I was there that night, as a woman it makes me afraid to ever go back. I'm so thankful in that respect, that I have no children. Glad I don't have to fear what could happen, if I had children, like all the many parents.
#6 Oct 22, 2012
back to above it wasnt a child that got rape that was a rumor she was n her twenties not a child
Add your comments below
|Debate: Marijuana - Mandeville, LA (Aug '10)||Feb 27||jimmiesmith435||35|
|Review: Premiere Motorsport (Mar '13)||Feb 24||john lamar||2|
|Alberta Hardy and Roby Smith (May '11)||Feb 22||Tom Flanagan||2|
|Slidell Police: Some people just can't handle M...||Feb 17||tiffany||1|
|Pin-up style Model needed (Mar '13)||Feb 17||Good time charley||3|
|Review: M & M Trailer And Auto Sales||Feb 5||kim||2|
|Michael Roach (Jun '10)||Feb 4||mike brewer||4|
Find what you want!
Search Slidell Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC