Accident last night
Miss K

Wichita, KS

#1 Sep 30, 2008
There was an accident last night down highway 11 (right in front of the seafood place in front of the Alton neighborhood) between 8:00 & 8:45pm but I haven't seen anything about it on the news websites all day.
Miss K

Wichita, KS

#2 Sep 30, 2008
The accident involved a motorcycle and an Explorer. I saw the guy laying on the ground not moving & no one was talking to him or anything which led me to believe he had passed.
Miss K

Wichita, KS

#3 Sep 30, 2008
I'm in Slidell, Louisiana...don't know why it says Wichita, Ks by the way.
Mark

New Orleans, LA

#4 Sep 30, 2008
It is on the Times Picayune 2 motorcycles were hit head on by a drunk driver and on eof the motorcycle riders were killed.
Cindy

Slidell, LA

#5 Sep 30, 2008
Mark wrote:
It is on the Times Picayune 2 motorcycles were hit head on by a drunk driver and on eof the motorcycle riders were killed.
It was only one motorcycle & a Explorer. The driver was not drunk and passed testing at the hospital. The Explorer was headed North on HWY 11 & the motorcycle was headed South. The Explorer was making a left turn onto North 3rd street.
Amy

Slidell, LA

#6 Oct 1, 2008
Does anyone know any more info on the accident in Pearl River with the bike. I seen the girl on the bike and wanted to know what info was out there.
Beckie

United States

#7 Oct 1, 2008
The girl on the bike is currently in the hospital and the outlook isn't good right now. But we are all hopeful. I was told by her best friend today that she thought there would be something in the paper tomorrow. She's a fighter and such an amazing young (22 yr old) woman. The guy that hit her is currently in the St Tammy Parish jail and as of about 2:00 today he had not posted bond. He DID NOT have alcohol or drugs in his system. I'm not sure what information her family wants posted and it's really not my place to put their personal info (names, etc) out here so will simply say whether you know her or not she needs all the prayer she can get.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slidell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i really don't feel like paying 5 bucks to toll... Dec 2 peace thomas 3
just came out of walmart so sad man Nov 13 Whachu talkn bout... 3
sad man. maybe the youth are ending up just lik... Nov 13 Blu 2
it's soo sad and out of respect shouldn't say b... Oct '17 the real occurences 1
Looking for someone who knew my Aunt & Uncle fr... (Feb '16) Oct '17 Becky 3
Hartman (Mar '17) Oct '17 YesPlease 13
peace, i know. the world needs it right :) Oct '17 no worries 1

Slidell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Slidell Mortgages