scott

Pearl River, LA

#1 Feb 28, 2010
This place should be called a Jazzy Drunk. If you ever go here (and I hope you never do) you'll know what i mean....Im not saying im just saying.
-Raw-

New Orleans, LA

#2 Mar 14, 2011
This Lady is a complete qwack, I will never bring my dog to her again even though I have said that before, I gave her another chance and "she asked for a tip" I was going to giver her a tip anyway. I've worked in the service indusrty so I know how important it is to tip, and before I could even take out my money she was harrasing me for a tip?? crazy lady!! she gives me the creeps I would never bring my dog their ever, ever again!
Sandy

Slidell, LA

#3 Nov 5, 2011
I took our chi to Christina in Augs 2011 and she did a good job.....recently took him back Oct 4,2011 and she butchered him and clipped the tip of his ear. When I confronted her she acted like she had no clue but earlier had said how sorry she was....my husband and I returned to ask her to pay vet bill. She refused and stomped around like a 2 year old.....she acted drunk!!!!! This woman is only a pet lover for her own animal but I am begining to wonder about that too!!! She is also very ruff with the little animals I watched her from my car when she thought no one was looking!!! IF YOU LOVE YOUR PET DO NOT TAKE HIM OR HER TO JAZZY DOGS.....THIS WOMAN IS DRUNK AND CRAZY!!!!!!!!!
Jan- July 10 2012

Mandeville, LA

#4 Jul 10, 2012
Consumer beware!!!! After taking my dog to this salon for several months, today will be my last. When her previous employee left Christina's employment I should have never returned, as I have seen that Christina as a dog groomer leaves much to be desired.
I made an appointment with Christina personally on the phone yesterday to bring my dog in today for a full groom. When my husband dropped off my dog he was met with all kinds of questions as if I had not indeed spoken to her on the phone to schedule the appointment. She informed him to pick the dog up at 2 p.m. You can only imagine my surprise when I received a call from Christina at 1 o' clock to tell me in a condescending and demeaning manor that "My dog had defecated two times." My first thought was
I did not realized that my dog had been constipated and perhaps this lady wanted a tip for making my dog have a bowel movement. However her next statement of "your dog has issues" quickly brought me back to my senses as I realized that perhaps this certifiable crazy woman must have forgotten to take her medications. I told her that I would come from across town to pick up my dog with issues and that she would never again have to worry about dealing with my dog or his issues and that the friends I referred in the past would be made aware of her business tactics. Within the 20 minutes it took me to get there she called me no less that three times to harass me to pick up my dog.(I guess she didn't realized that the heliport at the business was closed for the day). Upon arrival, she had the front door locked and glared at me from behind her desk as I waited for her to ever so slowly and methodically in dramatic fashion slowly get up to unlock the door. Upon opening the door she announced liked a pestilent child that she called me again and again. When she went to the back to get my dog, she told the dog to "get out of here!" . Looking at my dog it looked as if she merely took a bucket of water and threw it on my dog, never grooming, washing or even attempting to dry him. I informed her that I would never return to her place of business.
After leaving the salon, she called my cell phone several times leaving messages that she was a certified dog groomer and a doggie hair stylist. Personally I think Christina should realize that those credentials she recites do not qualify her as dog psychologist, a dog whisperer, or even a vet. for her to tell any owner of a dog that "their dog has issues."
Three weeks earlier when I arrived to pick up my dog, I was taken aback at watching her yell at a dog she was grooming. She clearly makes the dogs nervous and I said that I would start looking for another groomer. Today is the straw that broke the camels back. This lady in her own words has issues and should perhaps consider grooming plants as there will be no defecating issues to set her off. If you take your dog here for a groom, may I suggest diapers, pull ups and maybe even an enema before you go. You've been warned.
CRAZY LADY

United States

#5 Sep 2, 2012
I took my dog there also, she told me the same thing.."he had issues". I would have issues to dealing with this woman......CRAZY!!!!!!
S and E

Slidell, LA

#6 Jan 17, 2013
I was sent to this site after I told some family members about my day with Jazzy Dog and I can not believe what I am reading! My story is just as bad. After bring my dog to her for a complete groming , I could not belive after only 30 minites she called and told me to come and get my "VISCIUS" dog out of her "SHOP". I was shocked when arrived and I found my dog was full of feces from head to tail.... Christina was yelling at me and telling me that she had to use a stick with a rope on the end of it to get my dog out of the cage. She told me that my dog bit her, and scratched her arm...I said I was sorry and that my dog has never biten anyone before..She called me a liar and told to me to "GET OUT"..The fact is I have never had my dog groomed before. This was his first time, two weeks later I bough him to Pet Smart and I did not tell them about his day at Jazzy Dog...when I picked him up, he was well trimed and groomed, washed and nails clipped....also he did not bite or scratch anyone. The staff members were playing with him and telling me what a good and friendly dog he is. They charged me 30 dollars ( I would have paid double)..take my advice and do not bring your pet to Jazzy Dog.
CRAZY LADY

Covington, LA

#7 Jan 17, 2013
We all need to call and get someone to investigate her!!!!!!!! I think she is mean to the animals and they bite out of fear!! She is CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!
Fran

Slidell, LA

#8 Feb 23, 2013
This lady was arrested for cruelty! I would love to know the details. My mother brought her poodle to A Jazzy Dog and asked for a half inch to be taken off. When she returned the dog was shaved bald. The owner said she shaved the dog bc it was a stolen Maltese !!! Now a freaking dog groomer can't tell the difference between a poodle and a Maltese ? Also to charge someone for ruining their dog? This lady was NUTS !! The dog was shaved bald to the point of having razor burn .
she is a nut

United States

#9 Mar 21, 2013
One dog breeder to avoid if Candy Davis (meadowlake subdivision?) She is an inhumane person who has her dogs vocal chords severed so that their barking doesn't bother her.

She calls it "debarking the dog" but in reality it is severing the vocal cords of the dogs so they can no longer bark. She is a complete nut case and no one should ever buy a puppy from such a beastly woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slidell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
latest plan Nov 20 Zach 1
Albums Springs Sonic- cute brunette with glasse... Nov 19 Curious 2
Looking for weed in mandeville la Nov 10 xpz350 1
Review: M & M Trailer And Auto Sales Nov 10 missdana1968 1
Review: Zippy Unlocks LLC (Apr '14) Nov 1 Irritated 10
Review: Coast Waterworks Inc Lakeside Utilities... Oct 29 WelcomeTo2015 1
Contest for Free pet groom! Oct '14 Groomer 1
Slidell Dating
Find my Match

Slidell People Search