beating your children

Posted in the Slidell Forum

Forgotten Son

Biloxi, MS

#1 Jul 10, 2012
Ken E Kararick , a man living in slidell , posing as a christian and working for AT&T is by far the worst of them all. I'm sure I don't have room to tell our whole story but I will enlighten yall with a few short stories over the next few months , which i'm sure will expose who this chump really is.
We had pigs...We fed them slop and resturaunt left overs he brought home from the city.he brought a few boxes of bad cabbage to fed the three pis.me my brother and mother were home one day when ken came home from work and discoverd that we had not taken the boxes to the hogpen.well that set him off into a frenzy.he is an angry violent person and took it out on us as all cowardly dads do.we had a big back porch where everyone played darts , this is where the beating took place.this faggot took heads of cabbage and threw them at us (my bro and I)hitting us over and over and over.from over his head he hummed these 2 lb. rotting bowling balls at us with no regaurd to the fact that a father protects his children,loves them,wants to see no harm to them.we were swole up,tender headed,hurting,confused,ashame d.two hundred fifty lb. man ,well i dont know if man is the right word.what should those boys have done?kill him???run away?tell somebody???it would have done no good,he's worked so hard @ bullsh!tt!ing everyone they all really thought he was a good person.well not everybody a few in our hometown knew the truth and still to this day appologize for his behavior,can you believe that.20 years later I still run into people that say "man i dont know how you boys made it" I will expose you ken.
this beating only lasted 8-10 minutes ,then we got to clean it up and take it to the back for the hogs. what kind of person are you?will you ever even say your sorry?probrably not huh,no big deal to you is it.get ready buddy because im posting all your bull on the net.it'll be there forever and if by some chance its removed im writing a book and you are the subject.I'll send you a copy and one penny per copy so youll know the extent of the exposure.
anni king

Dothan, AL

#2 Jul 13, 2012
the things we do to our children in the name of discipline always surprises me. and men of such a nature most times were treated likewise by their parent or stepparents u would think it would make them more patient or understanding of their own kids. but we cannot use what has happened to us as a crutch or and excuse to do the same at some point there has to be a self forgiving moments where we accept this is what happened and we as adults can now choose whom we have in our lives. momma always said be good to those who are good to u and let everyone else fall to the side they are dead weight i believe this i myself have had to remind me that it sucked what happened to me but i will not be that person i cannot do what has been done to me and all the anger may still be there but i can control my actions and reactions hopefully u too can find an emotional non destructive outlet for the anxiety and feeling of betrayal therefore not continueing the patterns of an ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slidell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cinnamon tic tacs (Feb '10) Jan 18 I do not car 32
lookin for H Jan 18 demented1 1
Justice of the Peace election (Sep '07) Jan 14 James 74
Slidell Music Thread (May '12) Dec '14 Musikologist 12
Slidell Icons Dec '14 ScottV 1
Review: Fur-Babies Playpen (Jul '14) Dec '14 Michelle Johnson 3
latest plan Dec '14 havemercy 4
Slidell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Slidell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:41 pm PST

ESPN 3:41PM
Saints owner Benson being sued by family
NBC Sports 8:52 PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:41 AM
Mickey Loomis: Saints letting Junior Galette case run its course before taking any action
NBC Sports 5:04 AM
Saints players shocked by team's ownership squabble
NBC Sports 7:42 AM
Jimmy Graham: Pro Bowl will help dictate if he needs surgery