First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cman

Modesto, CA

#25 Nov 14, 2011
you should try gasoline stations sometimes you can find them there or truck stops.
Maria

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Dec 19, 2011
I live in IL and have not been able to find cinnamon Tic Tacs anywhere either, but I just bought a pack of the Holiday Twist ones which have red and white ones in them and the red ones are cinnamon! Made my day!(Lame I know)
missing cinnamon

Gillette, WY

#27 Jan 1, 2012
i had to bulk order the holiday pack and sort them out ... its better then nothing ..... GIVE ME CINNAMON BACK!!!
sumchick

Lebanon, IN

#28 Jan 16, 2012
grocersfind.com has a 24 pk for $24

Since: Jan 12

New Orleans

#29 Jan 18, 2012
want healthy desserts check out my blog dessertsyes.blogspot.com
Coop

Mukwonago, WI

#30 Jan 21, 2012
My wife is an addict of cinnamon Tic Tacs. Just before Christmas we came across the Holiday Twist packs and ended up buying two boxes (24 packs) of them. Those are now gone.

Just this afternoon, I walked into a local gas station and found two packs of the regular cinnamon Tic Tacs. I asked the gal behind the counter if they had anymore, she said "No". Keep an eye out - they may be coming back!!!!
Tic Tac Lover

Lakeville, MN

#31 Aug 26, 2012
I hear ya wrote:
I tried the website, but not a word about cinnamon, yay or nay. I couldn't find anywhere on the site to contact them either. I suppose I could write the company a hand written letter...
I tried that, writing the company and they completely ignored me! Good luck....I LOVE the cinnamon too but cannot find them anywhere,
Tic Tac Lover

Lakeville, MN

#32 Aug 26, 2012
Good luck on this one, I love the cinnamon also and wrote the company, they ignored me!
cora hogan

Washington, NJ

#33 Nov 6, 2012
I am looking for cinnamon tic tacs for my sister's boyfriend and came across them on the online candy shop ...try there, I just want to know does the company still make them or are people selling expired tic tacs?
Boycott tic tacs

Fort Stewart, GA

#34 Dec 29, 2012
Hello!
I've started a facebook page to boycott tic tacs for the cinnamon flavor.
All the others sit on the shelves for ever... Lets start a petition to bring them back

https://www.facebook.com/boy.cott.940...
Kim from PA

Hermitage, PA

#35 Jan 21, 2014
Just checked out tic tack's web site. Cinnamon spice is the new flavor. Available at Giant Eagle stores in the West PA and East OH areas.
I do not car

Canberra, Australia

#36 Sunday Jan 18
I fond cinomon spice tic taks at Melbourne and Sydney

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slidell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lookin for H Jan 18 demented1 1
Justice of the Peace election (Sep '07) Jan 14 James 74
Slidell Music Thread (May '12) Dec '14 Musikologist 12
Slidell Icons Dec '14 ScottV 1
Review: Fur-Babies Playpen (Jul '14) Dec '14 Michelle Johnson 3
latest plan Dec '14 havemercy 4
Albums Springs Sonic- cute brunette with glasse... Nov '14 Curious 2
Slidell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Slidell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:41 pm PST

ESPN 3:41PM
Saints owner Benson being sued by family
NBC Sports 8:52 PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:41 AM
Mickey Loomis: Saints letting Junior Galette case run its course before taking any action
NBC Sports 5:04 AM
Saints players shocked by team's ownership squabble
NBC Sports 7:42 AM
Jimmy Graham: Pro Bowl will help dictate if he needs surgery