Beware of blacktop scams!!!!!

Beware of blacktop scams!!!!!

Posted in the Slidell Forum

Eyes and ears

Louisville, KY

#1 Jan 10, 2012
People please watch the people trying to sell blacktop at a cheap price. There's a short fat guy with Kentucky plates around Talkin the BS. They want their check quick and will be gone!! Tell everyone to watch out
Clean ride

Louisville, KY

#2 Jan 24, 2012
I think they are all staying in our local motel. Just look at all the paving equipment there. They need to be run out of town!
Strawboss

United States

#3 Feb 13, 2012
Look here eyes and ears. And clean ride..you say he's selling it at a cheap price and scamming people. But I don't know how your able to look at his equipment because it say here that you are in Louisville,ky..so how about you get your facts straight before you start shit. Your broke asses are just jealous cause your home jackin eachother.And really you have no life if your starting shit 700 miles away with stuff you can't back up
workingman

United States

#4 Jun 16, 2015
I been in this buzz for years and more than likely these guys had a contracted job here and figured to do more while here that's how it is. You talk of running people out of town well you should stop and take a good hard look at who is already here. 9 out of ten company's here are from else where such as chris paving and ask yourself why did he not stay in the state he started hummm. If there coming with a logo than they are already known and established. This only means you have more competition thus you the customer get better deals. You folks are a truely stupid breed no doubt. Not everyone trying to make a livings out to get you get some education
KitKat

Slidell, LA

#5 Sep 12, 2016
workingman wrote:
I been in this buzz for years and more than likely these guys had a contracted job here and figured to do more while here that's how it is. You talk of running people out of town well you should stop and take a good hard look at who is already here. 9 out of ten company's here are from else where such as chris paving and ask yourself why did he not stay in the state he started hummm. If there coming with a logo than they are already known and established. This only means you have more competition thus you the customer get better deals. You folks are a truely stupid breed no doubt. Not everyone trying to make a livings out to get you get some education
You sure don't sound very professional,ya know ,being in the 'buzz' & all. Chris Paving must be your company. Trying to give yourself a little advertising there,huh Chris.
Not a very good idea to call us 'folks' stupid,esp since we now know the name of your 'buzz' & all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slidell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
35244 Jackson St apt c selling suspicious activ... (Sep '15) Apr 17 Ace 2
Homeless in Slidell (May '16) Mar '18 Rats Nest Roadie 8
Winn Dixie closing sad Mar '18 Thomaswaiting 1
Looking for someone who knew my Aunt & Uncle fr... (Feb '16) Mar '18 Becky 4
News How a young wheelchair-bound woman ended up in ... Mar '18 TipsyFromCentralC... 3
News Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12) Mar '18 Trailer nightmares 45
Officer Bryant Estes Slidell Police Department Mar '18 Slidell Resident 5

Slidell Jobs

Personal Finance

Slidell Mortgages