suspect in Nicole Jefferson murder

suspect in Nicole Jefferson murder

Posted in the Slidell Forum

sangria

Abita Springs, LA

#1 May 8, 2012
I was listening to the news when Sheriff Jack Strain announced the identification of Ms. Jefferson body. He also made a statement about the suspect, her estranged husband, that they were searching for him and "they had the NOOSE TIGHT AROUND HIS NECK". Even if her estranged husband is guilty of her murder - I think the sheriff choose think about what he say before he say it.
sangria

Abita Springs, LA

#2 May 8, 2012
I was listening to the news when Sheriff Jack Strain announced the identification of Ms. Jefferson body. He also made a statement about the suspect, her estranged husband, that they were searching for him and "they had the NOOSE TIGHT AROUND HIS NECK". Even if her estranged husband is guilty of her murder - I think the sheriff should think about what he say before he say it.
Charles Dille

Lewisville, TX

#3 May 11, 2012
I knew Nicole Jefferson very well she worked with me at DFW Aiport. Her husband is guilty of murder as he has in the past assulted Nicole 5 times that I have personal knowledge of. I think that the Sheriff may HAVE expressed his passion when he made this statement. This was a terriable crime leaving 4 young childern without their wounderful mother for the rest of their lives. I only hope that the state will seek first degree murder charges and place A NOOSE TIGHT AROUND HIS NECK.
sangria wrote:
I was listening to the news when Sheriff Jack Strain announced the identification of Ms. Jefferson body. He also made a statement about the suspect, her estranged husband, that they were searching for him and "they had the NOOSE TIGHT AROUND HIS NECK". Even if her estranged husband is guilty of her murder - I think the sheriff choose think about what he say before he say it.
well

Kenner, LA

#4 May 25, 2012
Sangria,
You are an idiot. You are trying to start some crap because you think that what the Sheriff said was a racially motivated comment. Well it wasn't but you are so dang stupid that you get offended over things that you know nothing about,
A woman is dead and her 4 children are left without their mother and your indignation is over a phrase that the sheriff used? What kind of an moron are you???
Oh never mind, I know what kind of an moron you are. You are the kind of person who can't comprehend anything without thinking that it's all about you and what you think. Well, I am here to tell you, it's NOT. So shut up and go back to watching your friends on Jerry Springer.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5 Jun 2, 2012
well wrote:
Sangria,
You are an idiot. You are trying to start some crap because you think that what the Sheriff said was a racially motivated comment. Well it wasn't but you are so dang stupid that you get offended over things that you know nothing about,
A woman is dead and her 4 children are left without their mother and your indignation is over a phrase that the sheriff used? What kind of an moron are you???
Oh never mind, I know what kind of an moron you are. You are the kind of person who can't comprehend anything without thinking that it's all about you and what you think. Well, I am here to tell you, it's NOT. So shut up and go back to watching your friends on Jerry Springer.
Yes Sangria, you are what is wrong with this country today. You can't own up to the crimes committed by blacks and feel that they can't get a fair trial because a sheriff used a phrase that is back from when they hung horse thieves. You'd know that if you read books but I think topix is the extent of your reading.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slidell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Alligator bites off 11-year-old boy's arm (Jul '08) Nov 27 LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 344
Homeless in Slidell (May '16) Nov 15 Marlee 4
News Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12) Nov '16 Will Neely 32
Slidell Music Thread (May '12) Oct '16 Musikologist 15
BIG house on River (Jun '15) Oct '16 Hannah 10
Suspicious activity Oct '16 James 6
The Hat Lady Oct '16 Lily 5

Slidell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Slidell Mortgages