Review: Fur-Babies Playpen

Review: Fur-Babies Playpen

Posted in the Slidell Forum

Linda Anderson

Slidell, LA

#1 Jul 5, 2014
7/5/14

Had my dog groomed & clipped at this business for the first time on the 3rd of July. She is a 5# Maltese with short hair. I could not believe how badly she was clipped. Her whole body looked chopped up instead of evenly cut. Her ears were not cut evenly, they clipped both sides of her face in a squared look, and on top of that, she came home with 2 matts in her fur! Will never go there again, and would not recommend this business to anyone!!
Linda Anderson

Slidell, LA

#2 Jul 8, 2014
7/8/14

The owner of Fur Babies contacted me today in reference to my previous post. She just found out about my post today. She was very sincere in her concerns that I was not satisfied with her groomer's cut on my dog. Her goal as the business owner is to make sure all customers are completely satisfied. She offerred to have me bring my dog back there and she would personally fix whatever I was not happy with or refund my money in full. I am pleased with the way she handled my complaint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slidell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police looking for Slidell man missing since Fr... 20 hr Sheilawhite 1
Guys that used to work in Ashland Ky from Slidell Jun 21 Well 7
Scott Hayden (Jun '09) Jun 4 Markymark 2
News Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12) May '16 Vaginal wall failure 25
BIG house on River (Jun '15) May '16 James 6
Homeless in Slidell May '16 DarrenLT 1
Anyone know Chuck Truglio? Apr '16 LarryV 2

Slidell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Slidell Mortgages